Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum
Freestyle Soccer Forum => Freestyle Competitions => Old Competitions & Meetings => Topic started by: SvenF on May 31, 2009, 09:50: PM
-
Hey guys,
I have very bad news for the most of you guys, because I have decided I will not make any new video for the semi-finals.
The main reason for this decision is that, despite me having 1 week of holidays, I could not film any single clip for the upcoming battle. Also, I won't be able to film much more the next two weeks, exams will begin and I have to study. So I decided, since this is just an online competition, that I'm out of it, and that I will give Zhura the chance to beat Skora (haha nice joke I know). Since he wanted so badly to be in there, and Leha and ARS wanted him to get there too, there are at least three people that are happy about this decision. :3some:
Respect to all freestylers, so I expect you to respect my decision taken. Thanks. :thumbsup:
-
Respect man! :thumbsup: Now Leha and ARS have to be satisfied :rolleyes:
-
WHHAAAT??
no HD cameras, locations, editing, and most of all, votes because of friendship!?? :saywhat:
jk jk
respect to all freestylers
Leha and Zhura must be celebrating :rockit:
-
lol I don't think the point of Lehas argument was for Sven to back out.
-
sven, respect :thumbsup:
-
sven, respect :thumbsup:
-
now we love sven even more!
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
-
I'm glad you all understand me.
now we love sven even more!
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
Haha Dan, stop it. ;)
-
It's a pity that we can't see your half final video, but we know why :thumbsup:
Respect for your decision
-
Hey guys,
I have very bad news for the most of you guys, because I have decided I will not make any new video for the semi-finals.
The main reason for this decision is that, despite me having 1 week of holidays, I could not film any single clip for the upcoming battle. Also, I won't be able to film much more the next two weeks, exams will begin and I have to study. So I decided, since this is just an online competition, that I'm out of it, and that I will give Zhura the chance to beat Skora (haha nice joke I know). Since he wanted so badly to be in there, and Leha and ARS wanted him to get there too, there are at least three people that are happy about this decision. :3some:
Respect to all freestylers, so I expect you to respect my decision taken. Thanks. :thumbsup:
Yeah, only you, magmatw record holder :bowdown:, can ALMOST beat him...
What a pity that you did that :down: :bang: :dontknow: And you know why...
-
Hey guys,
I have very bad news for the most of you guys, because I have decided I will not make any new video for the semi-finals.
The main reason for this decision is that, despite me having 1 week of holidays, I could not film any single clip for the upcoming battle. Also, I won't be able to film much more the next two weeks, exams will begin and I have to study. So I decided, since this is just an online competition, that I'm out of it, and that I will give Zhura the chance to beat Skora (haha nice joke I know). Since he wanted so badly to be in there, and Leha and ARS wanted him to get there too, there are at least three people that are happy about this decision. :3some:
Respect to all freestylers, so I expect you to respect my decision taken. Thanks. :thumbsup:
Yeah, only you, magmatw record holder :bowdown:, can ALMOST beat him...
What a pity that you did that :down: :bang: :dontknow: And you know why...
omg :bang:
-
Hey guys,
I have very bad news for the most of you guys, because I have decided I will not make any new video for the semi-finals.
The main reason for this decision is that, despite me having 1 week of holidays, I could not film any single clip for the upcoming battle. Also, I won't be able to film much more the next two weeks, exams will begin and I have to study. So I decided, since this is just an online competition, that I'm out of it, and that I will give Zhura the chance to beat Skora (haha nice joke I know). Since he wanted so badly to be in there, and Leha and ARS wanted him to get there too, there are at least three people that are happy about this decision. :3some:
Respect to all freestylers, so I expect you to respect my decision taken. Thanks. :thumbsup:
Yeah, only you, magmatw record holder :bowdown:, can ALMOST beat him...
What a pity that you did that :down: :bang: :dontknow: And you know why...
Haha you're the most funny member on this forum. :lol:
-
Oh poor Sven... I hope you'll still have enough time to make your birthdayparty one to never forget.
-
sven , respect :cheers:
-
Hey guys,
I have very bad news for the most of you guys, because I have decided I will not make any new video for the semi-finals.
The main reason for this decision is that, despite me having 1 week of holidays, I could not film any single clip for the upcoming battle. Also, I won't be able to film much more the next two weeks, exams will begin and I have to study. So I decided, since this is just an online competition, that I'm out of it, and that I will give Zhura the chance to beat Skora (haha nice joke I know). Since he wanted so badly to be in there, and Leha and ARS wanted him to get there too, there are at least three people that are happy about this decision. :3some:
Respect to all freestylers, so I expect you to respect my decision taken. Thanks. :thumbsup:
wtf sven??are u a clown??
there was heated argument about our battle and now u said about ur holidays and exams.. :dontknow:.if u knew about ur exams why did u take part in this comp??..or mb u watched air combos 3 at last and got to know skills of ur opponent :dontknow:
i also got exams for a month...ive got no chance for shooting ...
whats problem m8???shooting video is 2 hours for u...u need no skills,no strong for this....gr8 locations near hear,camera was charged,a lot of friends with u :3some: :3some: :3some: ahhh dont worry i'll also vote for u :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
this chance is not for me...
pls shoot this vid for me and makes ars and leha unhappy...
btw very good joke,i cried in my toilet after this..for sure only u can beat a machine Skora alike Arnold Shwarcnegger iN Terminator :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
-
respect SVEN... :cheers:
real man :cheers:
-
Oh poor Sven... I hope you'll still have enough time to make your birthdayparty one to never forget.
I definately will, I told you about the party I was going to do with a friend of mine in early July. :thumbsup:
-
Sven respect your decision, but all the competitors are in the same situation, exams, works.
-
Sven respect your decision, but all the competitors are in the same situation, exams, works.
Yes, and I care about my future. Plus, this competition is really fucked, I don't care about it anymore now.
-
Sven, dont be like a little kid now... I dont respect you anymore because you are trying to accuse us in your problems :argue: Dont say me about work, exams etc etc - we all have the same now! You are just trying to show all us cool thriller called "Uncle Sven is forgiving little kids Zhura, Leha and Ars, and going away" Wtf? :dontknow: Has anybody ever tried to strike you off from comp and to get Zhura on your place?? No! Leha just created a topic where he wanted to know the reasons why forum members prefer you, but for all you any opinion which isnt benefit for you is very irritating! You just attacked Leha and made him "badboy" :angry: And now you, Sven, is trying to be "good" and "fair" - dont lie - you just realise that you dont have any chanses against Skora and thats all!! I`d respect you if you honestly wrote: "i dont want to take part here anymore because this competition isnt interesting for me anymore and i dont want to compete with Skora" But you are trying to made me, Leha and Zhura idiots which made you to leave this competition - very stupid action... :down:
Peace, Sven, but big disrespect.. :down:
-
Hey guys,
I have very bad news for the most of you guys, because I have decided I will not make any new video for the semi-finals.
The main reason for this decision is that, despite me having 1 week of holidays, I could not film any single clip for the upcoming battle. Also, I won't be able to film much more the next two weeks, exams will begin and I have to study. So I decided, since this is just an online competition, that I'm out of it, and that I will give Zhura the chance to beat Skora (haha nice joke I know). Since he wanted so badly to be in there, and Leha and ARS wanted him to get there too, there are at least three people that are happy about this decision. :3some:
Respect to all freestylers, so I expect you to respect my decision taken. Thanks. :thumbsup:
wtf sven??are u a clown??
there was heated argument about our battle and now u said about ur holidays and exams.. :dontknow:.if u knew about ur exams why did u take part in this comp??..or mb u watched air combos 3 at last and got to know skills of ur opponent :dontknow:
i also got exams for a month...ive got no chance for shooting ...
whats problem m8???shooting video is 2 hours for u...u need no skills,no strong for this....gr8 locations near hear,camera was charged,a lot of friends with u :3some: :3some: :3some: ahhh dont worry i'll also vote for u :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
this chance is not for me...
pls shoot this vid for me and makes ars and leha unhappy...
btw very good joke,i cried in my toilet after this..for sure only u can beat a machine Skora alike Arnold Shwarcnegger iN Terminator :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
lol
I think that you must show respect
for his decision.
-
Hey guys,
I have very bad news for the most of you guys, because I have decided I will not make any new video for the semi-finals.
The main reason for this decision is that, despite me having 1 week of holidays, I could not film any single clip for the upcoming battle. Also, I won't be able to film much more the next two weeks, exams will begin and I have to study. So I decided, since this is just an online competition, that I'm out of it, and that I will give Zhura the chance to beat Skora (haha nice joke I know). Since he wanted so badly to be in there, and Leha and ARS wanted him to get there too, there are at least three people that are happy about this decision. :3some:
Respect to all freestylers, so I expect you to respect my decision taken. Thanks. :thumbsup:
wtf sven??are u a clown??
there was heated argument about our battle and now u said about ur holidays and exams.. :dontknow:.if u knew about ur exams why did u take part in this comp??..or mb u watched air combos 3 at last and got to know skills of ur opponent :dontknow:
i also got exams for a month...ive got no chance for shooting ...
whats problem m8???shooting video is 2 hours for u...u need no skills,no strong for this....gr8 locations near hear,camera was charged,a lot of friends with u :3some: :3some: :3some: ahhh dont worry i'll also vote for u :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
this chance is not for me...
pls shoot this vid for me and makes ars and leha unhappy...
btw very good joke,i cried in my toilet after this..for sure only u can beat a machine Skora alike Arnold Shwarcnegger iN Terminator :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
lol
I think that you must show respect
for his decision.
to be honest i love zhura style, prefer zhura than sven... but i really dont like ars and lenha, cuz he did many stupid posts.... btw this time im agree whit ars zhura and lenha, sven is just want to hide in to russian coments... dont respetc his desition... but...idk...peace..
Fye...
-
Sven, dont be like a little kid now... I dont respect you anymore because you are trying to accuse us in your problems :argue: Dont say me about work, exams etc etc - we all have the same now! You are just trying to show all us cool thriller called "Uncle Sven is forgiving little kids Zhura, Leha and Ars, and going away" Wtf? :dontknow: Has anybody ever tried to strike you off from comp and to get Zhura on your place?? No! Leha just created a topic where he wanted to know the reasons why forum members prefer you, but for all you any opinion which isnt benefit for you is very irritating! You just attacked Leha and made him "badboy" :angry: And now you, Sven, is trying to be "good" and "fair" - dont lie - you just realise that you dont have any chanses against Skora and thats all!! I`d respect you if you honestly wrote: "i dont want to take part here anymore because this competition isnt interesting for me anymore and i dont want to compete with Skora" But you are trying to made me, Leha and Zhura idiots which made you to leave this competition - very stupid action... :down:
Peace, Sven, but big disrespect.. :down:
Sven had decided to back out, what more do you want? :saywhat: I think you guys are thinking too much about this decision. It's Leha who started the argument, and now you're blaming Sven because he's backing out and give you guys a chance to prove yourselves?
Just take that chance for god sake, and leave Sven alone. The only reason I think he withdrawn from the comp is not because of work, or school, or anything, but because he think that it would be nicer to give Zhura the chance to stay in the comp so that all can be friends together again. But you guys just think too much about it.
-
so what if sven backs out? he's not doing it to make ARS, Leha and zhura happy, hes doing it because he can't make a video in time, and is notifying us of his decision. so what? fuck
-
lol, 'important'.
good luck in ur education sven, i hope u go well.
-
Hey guys,
I have very bad news for the most of you guys, because I have decided I will not make any new video for the semi-finals.
The main reason for this decision is that, despite me having 1 week of holidays, I could not film any single clip for the upcoming battle. Also, I won't be able to film much more the next two weeks, exams will begin and I have to study. So I decided, since this is just an online competition, that I'm out of it, and that I will give Zhura the chance to beat Skora (haha nice joke I know). Since he wanted so badly to be in there, and Leha and ARS wanted him to get there too, there are at least three people that are happy about this decision. :3some:
Respect to all freestylers, so I expect you to respect my decision taken. Thanks. :thumbsup:
wtf sven??are u a clown??
there was heated argument about our battle and now u said about ur holidays and exams.. :dontknow:.if u knew about ur exams why did u take part in this comp??..or mb u watched air combos 3 at last and got to know skills of ur opponent :dontknow:
i also got exams for a month...ive got no chance for shooting ...
whats problem m8???shooting video is 2 hours for u...u need no skills,no strong for this....gr8 locations near hear,camera was charged,a lot of friends with u :3some: :3some: :3some: ahhh dont worry i'll also vote for u :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
this chance is not for me...
pls shoot this vid for me and makes ars and leha unhappy...
btw very good joke,i cried in my toilet after this..for sure only u can beat a machine Skora alike Arnold Shwarcnegger iN Terminator :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
lol
I think that you must show respect
for his decision.
ohhh stupid guy look Re: Important message!
« Reply #15 on: Jun 02, 2009, 11:58:39 am
what is that???
this is my 'respect' for guys like u and sven.. :bowdown: :bowdown:
keep it up crazy guys :bowdown:
-
Sven, dont be like a little kid now... I dont respect you anymore because you are trying to accuse us in your problems :argue: Dont say me about work, exams etc etc - we all have the same now! You are just trying to show all us cool thriller called "Uncle Sven is forgiving little kids Zhura, Leha and Ars, and going away" Wtf? :dontknow: Has anybody ever tried to strike you off from comp and to get Zhura on your place?? No! Leha just created a topic where he wanted to know the reasons why forum members prefer you, but for all you any opinion which isnt benefit for you is very irritating! You just attacked Leha and made him "badboy" :angry: And now you, Sven, is trying to be "good" and "fair" - dont lie - you just realise that you dont have any chanses against Skora and thats all!! I`d respect you if you honestly wrote: "i dont want to take part here anymore because this competition isnt interesting for me anymore and i dont want to compete with Skora" But you are trying to made me, Leha and Zhura idiots which made you to leave this competition - very stupid action... :down:
Peace, Sven, but big disrespect.. :down:
I know i dont know much but didnt sven lose to skora last year by one vote or something?
-
Hey guys,
I have very bad news for the most of you guys, because I have decided I will not make any new video for the semi-finals.
The main reason for this decision is that, despite me having 1 week of holidays, I could not film any single clip for the upcoming battle. Also, I won't be able to film much more the next two weeks, exams will begin and I have to study. So I decided, since this is just an online competition, that I'm out of it, and that I will give Zhura the chance to beat Skora (haha nice joke I know). Since he wanted so badly to be in there, and Leha and ARS wanted him to get there too, there are at least three people that are happy about this decision. :3some:
Respect to all freestylers, so I expect you to respect my decision taken. Thanks. :thumbsup:
wtf sven??are u a clown??
there was heated argument about our battle and now u said about ur holidays and exams.. :dontknow:.if u knew about ur exams why did u take part in this comp??..or mb u watched air combos 3 at last and got to know skills of ur opponent :dontknow:
i also got exams for a month...ive got no chance for shooting ...
whats problem m8???shooting video is 2 hours for u...u need no skills,no strong for this....gr8 locations near hear,camera was charged,a lot of friends with u :3some: :3some: :3some: ahhh dont worry i'll also vote for u :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
this chance is not for me...
pls shoot this vid for me and makes ars and leha unhappy...
btw very good joke,i cried in my toilet after this..for sure only u can beat a machine Skora alike Arnold Shwarcnegger iN Terminator :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
lol
I think that you must show respect
for his decision.
ohhh stupid guy look Re: Important message!
« Reply #15 on: Jun 02, 2009, 11:58:39 am
what is that???
this is my 'respect' for guys like u and sven.. :bowdown: :bowdown:
keep it up crazy guys :bowdown:
lol, Thanks
-
Sven, dont be like a little kid now... I dont respect you anymore because you are trying to accuse us in your problems :argue: Dont say me about work, exams etc etc - we all have the same now! You are just trying to show all us cool thriller called "Uncle Sven is forgiving little kids Zhura, Leha and Ars, and going away" Wtf? :dontknow: Has anybody ever tried to strike you off from comp and to get Zhura on your place?? No! Leha just created a topic where he wanted to know the reasons why forum members prefer you, but for all you any opinion which isnt benefit for you is very irritating! You just attacked Leha and made him "badboy" :angry: And now you, Sven, is trying to be "good" and "fair" - dont lie - you just realise that you dont have any chanses against Skora and thats all!! I`d respect you if you honestly wrote: "i dont want to take part here anymore because this competition isnt interesting for me anymore and i dont want to compete with Skora" But you are trying to made me, Leha and Zhura idiots which made you to leave this competition - very stupid action... :down:
Peace, Sven, but big disrespect.. :down:
That's bullshit. You started it all. It's all your own fault.
-
Sven, dont be like a little kid now... I dont respect you anymore because you are trying to accuse us in your problems :argue: Dont say me about work, exams etc etc - we all have the same now! You are just trying to show all us cool thriller called "Uncle Sven is forgiving little kids Zhura, Leha and Ars, and going away" Wtf? :dontknow: Has anybody ever tried to strike you off from comp and to get Zhura on your place?? No! Leha just created a topic where he wanted to know the reasons why forum members prefer you, but for all you any opinion which isnt benefit for you is very irritating! You just attacked Leha and made him "badboy" :angry: And now you, Sven, is trying to be "good" and "fair" - dont lie - you just realise that you dont have any chanses against Skora and thats all!! I`d respect you if you honestly wrote: "i dont want to take part here anymore because this competition isnt interesting for me anymore and i dont want to compete with Skora" But you are trying to made me, Leha and Zhura idiots which made you to leave this competition - very stupid action... :down:
Peace, Sven, but big disrespect.. :down:
:stupid:
-
Sven, dont be like a little kid now... I dont respect you anymore because you are trying to accuse us in your problems :argue: Dont say me about work, exams etc etc - we all have the same now! You are just trying to show all us cool thriller called "Uncle Sven is forgiving little kids Zhura, Leha and Ars, and going away" Wtf? :dontknow: Has anybody ever tried to strike you off from comp and to get Zhura on your place?? No! Leha just created a topic where he wanted to know the reasons why forum members prefer you, but for all you any opinion which isnt benefit for you is very irritating! You just attacked Leha and made him "badboy" :angry: And now you, Sven, is trying to be "good" and "fair" - dont lie - you just realise that you dont have any chanses against Skora and thats all!! I`d respect you if you honestly wrote: "i dont want to take part here anymore because this competition isnt interesting for me anymore and i dont want to compete with Skora" But you are trying to made me, Leha and Zhura idiots which made you to leave this competition - very stupid action... :down:
Peace, Sven, but big disrespect.. :down:
:stupid:
agree gustav.-..
and btw, I dont think zhura should have the chance to batle against skora... skora should have his automatic pass to the final.. like in every sport... in tennis its the same..
player A wins against player B, and plays against player C
Player A has an injury and cannot play against player C
Player C advances automatically, and player A and B are out...
Player B has not the chance to play against player C...
same as with zhura...
-
Sven, dont be like a little kid now... I dont respect you anymore because you are trying to accuse us in your problems :argue: Dont say me about work, exams etc etc - we all have the same now! You are just trying to show all us cool thriller called "Uncle Sven is forgiving little kids Zhura, Leha and Ars, and going away" Wtf? :dontknow: Has anybody ever tried to strike you off from comp and to get Zhura on your place?? No! Leha just created a topic where he wanted to know the reasons why forum members prefer you, but for all you any opinion which isnt benefit for you is very irritating! You just attacked Leha and made him "badboy" :angry: And now you, Sven, is trying to be "good" and "fair" - dont lie - you just realise that you dont have any chanses against Skora and thats all!! I`d respect you if you honestly wrote: "i dont want to take part here anymore because this competition isnt interesting for me anymore and i dont want to compete with Skora" But you are trying to made me, Leha and Zhura idiots which made you to leave this competition - very stupid action... :down:
Peace, Sven, but big disrespect.. :down:
That's bullshit. You started it all. It's all your own fault.
Bullshit is what you do here all the time...
-
Bullshit is what you do here all the time...
Yeah that's why I'm a mod.
-
Bullshit is what you do here all the time...
Yeah that's why I'm a mod.
:pimp:
-
Bullshit is what you do here all the time...
Yeah that's why I'm a mod.
honestly i dont know why youre a mod, but who cares.
and on-topic:
First, the argument in lehas thread was never between Leha and Sven, so dont talk bullshit.
Second, if sven doesnt want to participate anymore, its his decision and he doesnt have to tell you why if he doesnt want to. But theres no need to write stupid things like: "im gonna give zhura the chance to beat skora(haha im a fuckin clown)" or :"Leha and ARS should be happy now". you can keep that for yourself, youre not the one who decides if zhura takes your place in the comp.
-
]honestly i dont know why youre a mod, but who cares.
and on-topic:
First, the argument in lehas thread was never between Leha and Sven, so dont talk bullshit.
Second, if sven doesnt want to participate anymore, its his decision and he doesnt have to tell you why if he doesnt want to. But theres no need to write stupid things like: "im gonna give zhura the chance to beat skora(haha im a fuckin clown)" or :"Leha and ARS should be happy now". you can keep that for yourself, youre not the one who decides if zhura takes your place in the comp.
Leha and ARS went out and tried to made fun of Svens video and every one who voted for it. Zhura also came with a really arrogant post where he said he was much better than Sven and that Svens video was bad. Leha and ARS also did. Sven didn't say much (if anything) back, so don't come here and say that Sven is a bad guy and Leha and ARS are innocent kind boys. They started it all, and it's ridicolouz to mean anything else.
-
]honestly i dont know why youre a mod, but who cares.
and on-topic:
First, the argument in lehas thread was never between Leha and Sven, so dont talk bullshit.
Second, if sven doesnt want to participate anymore, its his decision and he doesnt have to tell you why if he doesnt want to. But theres no need to write stupid things like: "im gonna give zhura the chance to beat skora(haha im a fuckin clown)" or :"Leha and ARS should be happy now". you can keep that for yourself, youre not the one who decides if zhura takes your place in the comp.
Leha and ARS went out and tried to made fun of Svens video and every one who voted for it. Zhura also came with a really arrogant post where he said he was much better than Sven and that Svens video was bad. Leha and ARS also did. Sven didn't say much (if anything) back, so don't come here and say that Sven is a bad guy and Leha and ARS are innocent kind boys. They started it all, and it's ridicolouz to mean anything else.
Wow did you even read the thread????
Leha was the one who started the thread, asking a question, not directed to Sven but to those who voted for him. Yes there were insulting posts coming from him, but read the first replys he got, they were like: "what a stupid question" or " youre a fag", and of course there was Svens standard reply: "youre funny" ( :lol: ).
ARS didnt post anything insulting, so i dont know why everyone is atacking him. and Zhuras post was one of the most stupidest posts ive ever seen.
That said, ive never said Sven was a bad guy and Leha and ARS are innocent, but ive already explained my point of view.
and about Sven havnt reply, as i said before he did reply with his standart reply lol, plus he did one of the most pathetic things he could do in a situation like that. he posted this thread on ssz.de crying around saying he was being insulted. idk why someone would do something like that.
-
]honestly i dont know why youre a mod, but who cares.
and on-topic:
First, the argument in lehas thread was never between Leha and Sven, so dont talk bullshit.
Second, if sven doesnt want to participate anymore, its his decision and he doesnt have to tell you why if he doesnt want to. But theres no need to write stupid things like: "im gonna give zhura the chance to beat skora(haha im a fuckin clown)" or :"Leha and ARS should be happy now". you can keep that for yourself, youre not the one who decides if zhura takes your place in the comp.
Leha and ARS went out and tried to made fun of Svens video and every one who voted for it. Zhura also came with a really arrogant post where he said he was much better than Sven and that Svens video was bad. Leha and ARS also did. Sven didn't say much (if anything) back, so don't come here and say that Sven is a bad guy and Leha and ARS are innocent kind boys. They started it all, and it's ridicolouz to mean anything else.
Wow did you even read the thread????
Leha was the one who started the thread, asking a question, not directed to Sven but to those who voted for him. Yes there were insulting posts coming from him, but read the first replys he got, they were like: "what a stupid question" or " youre a fag", and of course there was Svens standard reply: "youre funny" ( :lol: ).
ARS didnt post anything insulting, so i dont know why everyone is atacking him. and Zhuras post was one of the most stupidest posts ive ever seen.
That said, ive never said Sven was a bad guy and Leha and ARS are innocent, but ive already explained my point of view.
and about Sven havnt reply, as i said before he did reply with his standart reply lol, plus he did one of the most pathetic things he could do in a situation like that. he posted this thread on ssz.de crying around saying he was being insulted. idk why someone would do something like that.
OMG Sven, you are really stupid girl...
-
]honestly i dont know why youre a mod, but who cares.
and on-topic:
First, the argument in lehas thread was never between Leha and Sven, so dont talk bullshit.
Second, if sven doesnt want to participate anymore, its his decision and he doesnt have to tell you why if he doesnt want to. But theres no need to write stupid things like: "im gonna give zhura the chance to beat skora(haha im a fuckin clown)" or :"Leha and ARS should be happy now". you can keep that for yourself, youre not the one who decides if zhura takes your place in the comp.
Leha and ARS went out and tried to made fun of Svens video and every one who voted for it. Zhura also came with a really arrogant post where he said he was much better than Sven and that Svens video was bad. Leha and ARS also did. Sven didn't say much (if anything) back, so don't come here and say that Sven is a bad guy and Leha and ARS are innocent kind boys. They started it all, and it's ridicolouz to mean anything else.
Wow did you even read the thread????
Leha was the one who started the thread, asking a question, not directed to Sven but to those who voted for him. Yes there were insulting posts coming from him, but read the first replys he got, they were like: "what a stupid question" or " youre a fag", and of course there was Svens standard reply: "youre funny" ( :lol: ).
ARS didnt post anything insulting, so i dont know why everyone is atacking him. and Zhuras post was one of the most stupidest posts ive ever seen.
That said, ive never said Sven was a bad guy and Leha and ARS are innocent, but ive already explained my point of view.
and about Sven havnt reply, as i said before he did reply with his standart reply lol, plus he did one of the most pathetic things he could do in a situation like that. he posted this thread on ssz.de crying around saying he was being insulted. idk why someone would do something like that.
OMG Sven, you are really stupid girl...
I'm tired of this. The only thing u guys do is create a negative atmosphere. And by "you guys" i mean Leha and co.
If you guys disagree SO much with this forum - go make ur own and see how many people will join. I doubt you can collect even 5% as many members as BF has. I'm tired of this shit. Please from now on try not posting stupid negative posts. Or just go away. Its depressing.
-
]honestly i dont know why youre a mod, but who cares.
and on-topic:
First, the argument in lehas thread was never between Leha and Sven, so dont talk bullshit.
Second, if sven doesnt want to participate anymore, its his decision and he doesnt have to tell you why if he doesnt want to. But theres no need to write stupid things like: "im gonna give zhura the chance to beat skora(haha im a fuckin clown)" or :"Leha and ARS should be happy now". you can keep that for yourself, youre not the one who decides if zhura takes your place in the comp.
Leha and ARS went out and tried to made fun of Svens video and every one who voted for it. Zhura also came with a really arrogant post where he said he was much better than Sven and that Svens video was bad. Leha and ARS also did. Sven didn't say much (if anything) back, so don't come here and say that Sven is a bad guy and Leha and ARS are innocent kind boys. They started it all, and it's ridicolouz to mean anything else.
Wow did you even read the thread????
Leha was the one who started the thread, asking a question, not directed to Sven but to those who voted for him. Yes there were insulting posts coming from him, but read the first replys he got, they were like: "what a stupid question" or " youre a fag", and of course there was Svens standard reply: "youre funny" ( :lol: ).
ARS didnt post anything insulting, so i dont know why everyone is atacking him. and Zhuras post was one of the most stupidest posts ive ever seen.
That said, ive never said Sven was a bad guy and Leha and ARS are innocent, but ive already explained my point of view.
and about Sven havnt reply, as i said before he did reply with his standart reply lol, plus he did one of the most pathetic things he could do in a situation like that. he posted this thread on ssz.de crying around saying he was being insulted. idk why someone would do something like that.
OMG Sven, you are really stupid girl...
I'm tired of this. The only thing u guys do is create a negative atmosphere.
If you guys disagree SO much with this forum - go make ur own and see how many people will join. I doubt you can collect even 5% as many members as BF has. I'm tired of this shit. Please from now on try not posting stupid negative posts. Or just go away. Its depressing.
This must be finished NOW, for both guys! :down:
-
]honestly i dont know why youre a mod, but who cares.
and on-topic:
First, the argument in lehas thread was never between Leha and Sven, so dont talk bullshit.
Second, if sven doesnt want to participate anymore, its his decision and he doesnt have to tell you why if he doesnt want to. But theres no need to write stupid things like: "im gonna give zhura the chance to beat skora(haha im a fuckin clown)" or :"Leha and ARS should be happy now". you can keep that for yourself, youre not the one who decides if zhura takes your place in the comp.
Leha and ARS went out and tried to made fun of Svens video and every one who voted for it. Zhura also came with a really arrogant post where he said he was much better than Sven and that Svens video was bad. Leha and ARS also did. Sven didn't say much (if anything) back, so don't come here and say that Sven is a bad guy and Leha and ARS are innocent kind boys. They started it all, and it's ridicolouz to mean anything else.
Wow did you even read the thread????
Leha was the one who started the thread, asking a question, not directed to Sven but to those who voted for him. Yes there were insulting posts coming from him, but read the first replys he got, they were like: "what a stupid question" or " youre a fag", and of course there was Svens standard reply: "youre funny" ( :lol: ).
ARS didnt post anything insulting, so i dont know why everyone is atacking him. and Zhuras post was one of the most stupidest posts ive ever seen.
That said, ive never said Sven was a bad guy and Leha and ARS are innocent, but ive already explained my point of view.
and about Sven havnt reply, as i said before he did reply with his standart reply lol, plus he did one of the most pathetic things he could do in a situation like that. he posted this thread on ssz.de crying around saying he was being insulted. idk why someone would do something like that.
OMG Sven, you are really stupid girl...
I'm tired of this. The only thing u guys do is create a negative atmosphere. And by "you guys" i mean Leha and co.
If you guys disagree SO much with this forum - go make ur own and see how many people will join. I doubt you can collect even 5% as many members as BF has. I'm tired of this shit. Please from now on try not posting stupid negative posts. Or just go away. Its depressing.
lol if some little discussion on an internet forum depress you or affect you at all then you have a problem dude. go spend some more time outside and dont care too much about internet shit
-
]honestly i dont know why youre a mod, but who cares.
and on-topic:
First, the argument in lehas thread was never between Leha and Sven, so dont talk bullshit.
Second, if sven doesnt want to participate anymore, its his decision and he doesnt have to tell you why if he doesnt want to. But theres no need to write stupid things like: "im gonna give zhura the chance to beat skora(haha im a fuckin clown)" or :"Leha and ARS should be happy now". you can keep that for yourself, youre not the one who decides if zhura takes your place in the comp.
Leha and ARS went out and tried to made fun of Svens video and every one who voted for it. Zhura also came with a really arrogant post where he said he was much better than Sven and that Svens video was bad. Leha and ARS also did. Sven didn't say much (if anything) back, so don't come here and say that Sven is a bad guy and Leha and ARS are innocent kind boys. They started it all, and it's ridicolouz to mean anything else.
Wow did you even read the thread????
Leha was the one who started the thread, asking a question, not directed to Sven but to those who voted for him. Yes there were insulting posts coming from him, but read the first replys he got, they were like: "what a stupid question" or " youre a fag", and of course there was Svens standard reply: "youre funny" ( :lol: ).
ARS didnt post anything insulting, so i dont know why everyone is atacking him. and Zhuras post was one of the most stupidest posts ive ever seen.
That said, ive never said Sven was a bad guy and Leha and ARS are innocent, but ive already explained my point of view.
and about Sven havnt reply, as i said before he did reply with his standart reply lol, plus he did one of the most pathetic things he could do in a situation like that. he posted this thread on ssz.de crying around saying he was being insulted. idk why someone would do something like that.
OMG Sven, you are really stupid girl...
I'm tired of this. The only thing u guys do is create a negative atmosphere. And by "you guys" i mean Leha and co.
If you guys disagree SO much with this forum - go make ur own and see how many people will join. I doubt you can collect even 5% as many members as BF has. I'm tired of this shit. Please from now on try not posting stupid negative posts. Or just go away. Its depressing.
lol if some little discussion on an internet forum depress you or affect you at all then you have a problem dude. go spend some more time outside and dont care too much about internet shit
but he is kinda right. every thread where leha writes some shit rturns into a stupid debate.
leha why are you here on this forum?
-
we should just ignore lehas posts then he will fuck off
-
]honestly i dont know why youre a mod, but who cares.
and on-topic:
First, the argument in lehas thread was never between Leha and Sven, so dont talk bullshit.
Second, if sven doesnt want to participate anymore, its his decision and he doesnt have to tell you why if he doesnt want to. But theres no need to write stupid things like: "im gonna give zhura the chance to beat skora(haha im a fuckin clown)" or :"Leha and ARS should be happy now". you can keep that for yourself, youre not the one who decides if zhura takes your place in the comp.
Leha and ARS went out and tried to made fun of Svens video and every one who voted for it. Zhura also came with a really arrogant post where he said he was much better than Sven and that Svens video was bad. Leha and ARS also did. Sven didn't say much (if anything) back, so don't come here and say that Sven is a bad guy and Leha and ARS are innocent kind boys. They started it all, and it's ridicolouz to mean anything else.
Wow did you even read the thread????
Leha was the one who started the thread, asking a question, not directed to Sven but to those who voted for him. Yes there were insulting posts coming from him, but read the first replys he got, they were like: "what a stupid question" or " youre a fag", and of course there was Svens standard reply: "youre funny" ( :lol: ).
ARS didnt post anything insulting, so i dont know why everyone is atacking him. and Zhuras post was one of the most stupidest posts ive ever seen.
That said, ive never said Sven was a bad guy and Leha and ARS are innocent, but ive already explained my point of view.
and about Sven havnt reply, as i said before he did reply with his standart reply lol, plus he did one of the most pathetic things he could do in a situation like that. he posted this thread on ssz.de crying around saying he was being insulted. idk why someone would do something like that.
OMG Sven, you are really stupid girl...
I'm tired of this. The only thing u guys do is create a negative atmosphere. And by "you guys" i mean Leha and co.
If you guys disagree SO much with this forum - go make ur own and see how many people will join. I doubt you can collect even 5% as many members as BF has. I'm tired of this shit. Please from now on try not posting stupid negative posts. Or just go away. Its depressing.
lol if some little discussion on an internet forum depress you or affect you at all then you have a problem dude. go spend some more time outside and dont care too much about internet shit
but he is kinda right. every thread where leha writes some shit rturns into a stupid debate.
leha why are you here on this forum?
yeah but look at the replys he gets even if he doesnt post anything insulting
and this is a freestyle forum and hes a freestyler. thats a good reason i guess
neway i think theres no need to take things written on a forum serious, but that doesnt mean everyone shouldnt care about what he writes, because some of the shit you get to read in threads like this makes me think of how stupid and arrogant people can be sometimes
-
Such a stupid argument...
If Sven wants to pull out for whatever reasons fine, all i would say is people should consider if they have the time to stick out the whole competition, as it's a bit unfair on everyone else for them to pull out now but shit happens so just let him do it.
As to whether Zhura should compete, well ultimately its his choice if he wants to, and if he did choose to compete nobody should talk down to him for that, because its an opportunity and if he takes it its not his fault he was handed it.
Somebody out of the four of you is eventually gonna have to grow the fuck up and stop acting like a clown and deliberately baiting the other ones, or just let the argument die and leave it alone. Yes maybe Leha shouldn't have been so insulting towards Sven in the thread he created, but then again people were extremely insulting to him etc.
Don't play the blame game and just leave it alone.
-
lol still argueing about this guys?
Is it really that big of deal?? :bang: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: