Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum
Freestyle Soccer Forum => Freestyle Videos => Topic started by: ufmkarim on May 31, 2009, 01:02: AM
-
feature=channel_page
wow wow nice combo and style :bowdown:
respect mehdi tu est le meilleur :cheers:
karim*
-
pfffffffffffffffffffft incroyable
-
pfffffffffffffffffffft incroyable
-
que dire lol? du delire les combo!! merci pour les combo! :p de fou!! :D
-
Awesome combo my bro !
-
Mehdi, you should train your alatw weak foot more, because both were above the ball... :dontknow:
-
:thumbsup: thx you leha best 4 ever comment !!!!!!!!!! :saywhat: :bowdown: peace !
-
Mehdi, you should train your alatw weak foot more, because both were above the ball... :dontknow:
hahahahah so funny leha you should train on your replys :lol:
his alatw are very smoth , are you jealous from him ?
-
Yes I watched the combo in slow motion, that's clearly clean alatw's man :thumbsup:
-
Mehdi, you should train your alatw weak foot more, because both were above the ball... :dontknow:
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL you are serious ?? as you need glasses? hahaha i saw his alatw in slow motion and its perfect man you are jealous
-
Hummm Leha please chut your mouth, Mehdi's ALATW are very clean...
In slow motion, his style is very clean for me, so if you're jealous, FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUU !!!
-
Mehdi, you should train your alatw weak foot more, because both were above the ball... :dontknow:
maybe you should get glasses
-
Mehdi, you should train your alatw weak foot more, because both were above the ball... :dontknow:
maybe you should get glasses
yes you're right dan :biggrin:
-
Good combo but as said Leha, alatw weak foot not clean. :dontknow:
-
alatw weak foot was clean...just because he has different style u cant say he didnt do it.
-
PLEASE LOOK THIS COMBO IN SLOW MOTION AND YOU CAN SEE 2 PERFECT ALATW'S VERY CLEAN...
Are you jealous too?
-
if you are not happy fuck you
-
I think he did good alatw weak foot, don't care about comment mehdi
-
Sebby yes I watched the combo in slow motion, and I haven't found " 2 PERFECT ALATW'S VERY CLEAN" .. He didn't perfect revolutions AROUND ball. His foot doesn't pass under the ball during the revolutions when he did alatw.
-
dude whys everyone hatin on mehdi!!! the alatws were perfect!
can anyone else do a weak alatw that perfect?
i dont think so
-
dude whys everyone hatin on mehdi!!! the alatws were perfect!
can anyone else do a weak alatw that perfect?
i dont think so
i do (H)
wtf nahh
-
dude whys everyone hatin on mehdi!!! the alatws were perfect!
can anyone else do a weak alatw that perfect?
i dont think so
heaps of ppl, not that, it has anything to do with making a comment on something.
i agree with leha, some of the alatw's looked like they went over the ball. still a good combo, very difficult to pull off.
-
dude whys everyone hatin on mehdi!!! the alatws were perfect!
can anyone else do a weak alatw that perfect?
i dont think so
pff, simply I can do much better alatw weak foot in combo withount any jumbp (it's so much harder than with jump and going 'around' like Mehdi does), even almatw, so all of you just should shut up about jealousy :lol:
Mehdi, it was my advice, it's your choice what to do, you have so many 'fans' that even of you do always alatw weak foot in this way they will love you...
PS for other commenters - last time in reestyle you mostly think about the style, ok, but why you can't see if it's clear or not?! And you even can't realize what is clear, AROUND the ball - so under it too and at sides!! not above and in sides
PSS http://www.sendspace.com/file/uhfnvv
watch my alatws and compare them to Mehdi's (sorry for almatw, in cross motion right foot goes not nice)...
-
Actually, doing "dirty" alatws would be harder. I can't really set your mind to do half or 3/4 revolutions, while going around the ball doesn't require anything special.
As for his alatws - the second one was clean, not sure about the first one.
-
I dont understand, I think Mehdi alatws are precise and clean I dont agree with you leha
Mehdi is a hope in freestyle he has 14 years old and you try to discourage pffff
-
I dont understand, I think Mehdi alatws are precise and clean I dont agree with you leha
Mehdi is a hope in freestyle he has 14 years old and you try to discourage pffff
It seems like all of you say that bullshit to Mehdi goes nowhere in freestyle... now alatws, then almatws, then htlatw and all not around the ball - it's terrible
-
leha, it's time to say the word...
1... 2... 3...
ASSLICKERS :rockit:
don't get me wrong, mehdi f!@#ing pwnz, but seriously, 2nd alatw was definitely not around the ball, 1st one was ok-ish.
sick combo though
-
leha, it's time to say the word...
1... 2... 3...
ASSLICKERS :rockit:
don't get me wrong, mehdi f!@#ing pwnz, but seriously, 2nd alatw was definitely not around the ball, 1st one was ok-ish.
sick combo though
2dn alatw was a bit better than the 1st o.O omg, it seems you are really trying to make Mehdi going nowhere...
-
leha, it's time to say the word...
1... 2... 3...
ASSLICKERS :rockit:
don't get me wrong, mehdi f!@#ing pwnz, but seriously, 2nd alatw was definitely not around the ball, 1st one was ok-ish.
sick combo though
2dn alatw was a bit better than the 1st o.O omg, it seems you are really trying to make Mehdi going nowhere...
:dontknow:
I think I really need glasses... too many floaters passing by...
I really think 2nd was worse but anyways...
-
leha, it's time to say the word...
1... 2... 3...
ASSLICKERS :rockit:
don't get me wrong, mehdi f!@#ing pwnz, but seriously, 2nd alatw was definitely not around the ball, 1st one was ok-ish.
sick combo though
2dn alatw was a bit better than the 1st o.O omg, it seems you are really trying to make Mehdi going nowhere...
:dontknow:
I think I really need glasses... too many floaters passing by...
I really think 2nd was worse but anyways...
But anyways both alatws were bad...
-
nice alatw's mehdi and great combo keep it up :cheers:
-
Jealous, jealous, jealous... You are the jealous man... The medhi's alatw are clean and smooth! There is nothing to say about other one! It is enough to see video in slow motion to understand... You are only jealous of medhi :thumbsup:
It's all right, it is normal to be jealous of medhi lol
-
Jealous, jealous, jealous... You are the jealous man... The medhi's alatw are clean and smooth! There is nothing to say about other one! It is enough to see video in slow motion to understand... You are only jealous of medhi :thumbsup:
It's all right, it is normal to be jealous of medhi lol
See my alatws and my level of lowers, and then say can I be jealous or not :lol:
-
i have to be honest the alatws wernt the best
just work on them a lil and they will be great man!
cool amatw amatw nt at the end of the combo :thumbsup:
-
@Leha : I knock each other about of your level man lol! I saw a video of you, and your style is horrible and you are jealous of the medhi's style!
But it is normal to be jealous of medhi, don't get worried!!!! lol
-
I knock each other about of your level man lol! I saw a video of you, and your style is horrible and you are jealous of the medhi's style!
But it is normal to be jealous of medhi, don't get worried!!!! lol
Maybe my style is horrible and Mehdi's is better, but style is how you go AROUND the ball, and not above it! so just shut up
-
mehdi has o good style . leha can you be quiet
-
mehdi has o good style . leha can you be quiet
No, I can't. I can't go pass of these shit alatws, about which the mose here think that they are '2 PERFECT ALATW'S VERY CLEAN' lol
-
Haha Leha Best Style 4ever!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!!!!
How old are you man? lol you are ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Medhi turns his foot around the ball correctly!!!! You are idiot and jealous lol, there is nothing to say about other one. You search the shit for nothing lol
-
Haha Leha Best Style 4ever!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!!!!
How old are you man? lol you are ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Medhi turns his foot around the ball correctly!!!! You are idiot and jealous lol, there is nothing to say about other one. You search the shit for nothing lol
Where did I say smth positive about my style? To be honest, I don't like it myself...
Correctly? If there was something that could be call 'correct' I wouldn't say anything...
I only try to help him, almost noone can say him the truth :lol: yeah, yeah, european friendship :rolleyes:
-
ouhouuuuuuuuuu leha i saw a video of you ............ bad style ! you are really jealous ! that all
-
ouhouuuuuuuuuu leha i saw a video of you ............ bad style ! you are really jealous ! that all
ohh fuck, according to your logic there are so many people who were 'jealous' about DomyBD's matws nt, who are 'jealous' Fx's amatw...
huh, how it's great that I can take your advice or statements about my style without any mad... not saying the same about some others lol
-
I knock each other about of your level man lol! I saw a video of you, and your style is horrible and you are jealous of the medhi's style!
But it is normal to be jealous of medhi, don't get worried!!!! lol
Maybe my style is horrible and Mehdi's is better, but style is how you go AROUND the ball, and not above it! so just shut up
no style is more than going around a ball correctly. is about your whole body language for example how your arms are waving when you do a combo. also it is important to stay in one place and not run around while your doing a combo.
-
I knock each other about of your level man lol! I saw a video of you, and your style is horrible and you are jealous of the medhi's style!
But it is normal to be jealous of medhi, don't get worried!!!! lol
Maybe my style is horrible and Mehdi's is better, but style is how you go AROUND the ball, and not above it! so just shut up
no style is more than going around a ball correctly. is about your whole body language for example how your arms are waving when you do a combo. also it is important to stay in one place and not run around while your doing a combo.
I know it and I agree with you. But in this topic we discuss Mehdi's alatws, and the main in them is how he goes AROUND the ball, but some dorks say that it's his style and my style worse than him, so I must shut up lol
-
wow sooo stylish alatw mehdi !!!!! :cheers:
don't care about leha's comm :dontknow:
leha YOU ARE JEALOUS :cursing:
-
wow sooo stylish alatw mehdi !!!!! :cheers:
don't care about leha's comm :dontknow:
leha YOU ARE JEALOUS :cursing:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/uhfnvv my alatws (cross in the almatw was bad I know), stfu about jealous, never will be jealous of this 'style at doing tricks'
-
wow sooo stylish alatw mehdi !!!!! :cheers:
don't care about leha's comm :dontknow:
leha YOU ARE JEALOUS :cursing:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/uhfnvv my alatws (cross in the almatw was bad I know), stfu about jealous, never will be jealous of this 'style at doing tricks'
your style is bad man , sorry :dontknow: , all of us know that :lol:
-
@Leha : Ok so let us admit that mehdi's alatw don't goes around the ball, what is the problem ???
Please man, how old are you ??? Grow up. That is not useful has anything to be irritated for nothing, and if you make better alatw, it's very cool but it's not a competition...
I train with mehdi every week and sometimes more and i know the efforts he makes to have a better style, so just wait a little bit and mehdi's style will be perfect ;) :)
Mehdi my friend your combos is awesome.
Can't wait to see you tomorow.
Peace EVERYONE.
(Sorry for my bad english :p)
-
@Leha : Ok so let us admit that mehdi's alatw don't goes around the ball, what is the problem ???
Please man, how old are you ??? Grow up. That is not useful has anything to be irritated for nothing, and if you make better alatw, it's very cool but it's not a competition...
I train with mehdi every week and sometimes more and i know the efforts he makes to have a better style, so just wait a little bit and mehdi's style will be perfect ;) :)
Mehdi my friend your combos is awesome.
Can't wait to see you tomorow.
Peace EVERYONE.
(Sorry for my bad english :p)
He put his combo off on the forum in the topic, I just commented what I didn't like. I don't do any personal attacks right now, I just said that his alatws were bad!
REMEMBER, IT ISN'T THE STYLE!!!
-
@Leha : Ok so let us admit that mehdi's alatw don't goes around the ball, what is the problem ???
Please man, how old are you ??? Grow up. That is not useful has anything to be irritated for nothing, and if you make better alatw, it's very cool but it's not a competition...
I train with mehdi every week and sometimes more and i know the efforts he makes to have a better style, so just wait a little bit and mehdi's style will be perfect ;) :)
Mehdi my friend your combos is awesome.
Can't wait to see you tomorow.
Peace EVERYONE.
(Sorry for my bad english :p)
i agree :cheers:
-
I watch his combos in slow motion and for me his alatw goes around the ball
ok i understand, after all, if you don't like something, it is your right to say it ;)@Leha : Ok so let us admit that mehdi's alatw don't goes around the ball, what is the problem ???
Please man, how old are you ??? Grow up. That is not useful has anything to be irritated for nothing, and if you make better alatw, it's very cool but it's not a competition...
I train with mehdi every week and sometimes more and i know the efforts he makes to have a better style, so just wait a little bit and mehdi's style will be perfect ;) :)
Mehdi my friend your combos is awesome.
Can't wait to see you tomorow.
Peace EVERYONE.
(Sorry for my bad english :p)
He put his combo off on the forum in the topic, I just commented what I didn't like. I don't do any personal attacks right now, I just said that his alatws were bad!
REMEMBER, IT ISN'T THE STYLE!!!
ok i understand, after all, if you don't like something, it is your right to say it ;)
But I watch his combos in slow motion and for me his alatw goes around the ball
:)
-
I watch his combos in slow motion and for me his alatw goes around the ball
ok i understand, after all, if you don't like something, it is your right to say it ;)@Leha : Ok so let us admit that mehdi's alatw don't goes around the ball, what is the problem ???
Please man, how old are you ??? Grow up. That is not useful has anything to be irritated for nothing, and if you make better alatw, it's very cool but it's not a competition...
I train with mehdi every week and sometimes more and i know the efforts he makes to have a better style, so just wait a little bit and mehdi's style will be perfect ;) :)
Mehdi my friend your combos is awesome.
Can't wait to see you tomorow.
Peace EVERYONE.
(Sorry for my bad english :p)
He put his combo off on the forum in the topic, I just commented what I didn't like. I don't do any personal attacks right now, I just said that his alatws were bad!
REMEMBER, IT ISN'T THE STYLE!!!
ok i understand, after all, if you don't like something, it is your right to say it ;)
But I watch his combos in slow motion and for me his alatw goes around the ball
:)
ohh, again and again...
PS I'm so glad that although I have bad style I still do alatws, with bad style but I do, not saying about Mehdi's 'htws'...
-
i never said that you have a bad style ! i watched all of your vid and and I like them
i just said that in this vid mehdi's alatw goes around the ball ;)
-
i never said that you have a bad style ! i watched all of your vid and and I like them
i just said that in this vid mehdi's alatw goes around the ball ;)
AROUND means not onl by sides, but UNDER ball too, have you seen his foot UNDER ball at alatws? I haven't.
-
Oh, really not the best alatws.. :dontknow: :dontknow: if you want cal me jealous because it seems you dont know any other words, but i dont want to lie - he goes around the ball by sides and doesnt go under the ball - you can clearly see this! :dontknow:
As for your attacking Leha and calling him jealous - i can just say that you are really retards, because for you its more important to leave nice comment to your friend than to write him a truth... :down: Lehas alatw with weak is perfect! How can he be jealous about it if he can do it 10\10 without any jump and always around the ball?? Just think and then write....
-
i never said that you have a bad style ! i watched all of your vid and and I like them
i just said that in this vid mehdi's alatw goes around the ball ;)
AROUND means not onl by sides, but UNDER ball too, have you seen his foot UNDER ball at alatws? I haven't.
leha get a life and stop those senseless discussions which will never come to an end! i have to admit you are right about medhis style but its enough now.
-
ARS this is natural you defender your friend, you are idiot to !
-
i never said that you have a bad style ! i watched all of your vid and and I like them
i just said that in this vid mehdi's alatw goes around the ball ;)
AROUND means not onl by sides, but UNDER ball too, have you seen his foot UNDER ball at alatws? I haven't.
leha get a life and stop those senseless discussions which will never come to an end! i have to admit you are right about medhis style but its enough now.
It always has been having the end...
zachdu59, pikachu, stfu...
-
ARS this is natural you defender your friend, you are idiot to !
Haha, i waited for this comment :cheers:
For any normal freestyler obviously that:
1) all you defend his alatws just because he is your friend
2) you can only insult other people without any reason - typical kid`s behaviour... :dontknow:
So i dont care about or comments - just grow up, become more clever and then write smth...
-
ARS this is natural you defender your friend, you are idiot to !
Haha, i waited for this comment :cheers:
For any normal freestyler obviously that:
1) all you defend his alatws just because he is your friend
2) you can only insult other people without any reason - typical kid`s behaviour... :dontknow:
So i dont care about or comments - just grow up, become more clever and then write smth...
you actually do with your replys.
-
ARS this is natural you defender your friend, you are idiot to !
Haha, i waited for this comment :cheers:
For any normal freestyler obviously that:
1) all you defend his alatws just because he is your friend
2) you can only insult other people without any reason - typical kid`s behaviour... :dontknow:
So i dont care about or comments - just grow up, become more clever and then write smth...
you actually do with your replys.
No, if i cared i`d reply the same like all these Mehdi`s friends - "shut up, idiot!! you are real retard, you are jealous" etc etc, but i dont want to do this, because i respect other people - and its sad that they cant respect me :dontknow:
-
leha you are not mature you are a baby thats all ! 18 years old and you search a shit for one alatw ?
-
leha you are not mature you are a baby thats all ! 18 years old and you search a shit for one alatw ?
fuck, another one...
personally for you - I JUST COMMENTED THIS VID, JUST SAID WHAT I DIDN'T LIKE AND GIVE ONE ADVICE, THAT'S ALL! I'm not worring about who is there (Mehdi, Muhdi or someone else), I just give the objective mark and the advice!!!
-
medhi 's comeback is amazing because he is back at the top very quickly and it s normal that some tricks are not totally clean for the moment. But like skora, with the time, medhi 's tricks and combos are going to be totally clean too ! :thumbsup: :rockit: I don't appreciate that people put bad comments like "bad alatw", it s not positive to heard for him. Put a constructive comment like "maybe you have to work a little bit more your alatw :thumbsup: ". Because a comment like that will help him to progress !
Anyway sick combo my friend neveu medhi :cheers: :thumbsup:
-
thx nono :thumbsup:
-
medhi 's comeback is amazing because he is back at the top very quickly and it s normal that some tricks are not totally clean for the moment. But like skora, with the time, medhi 's tricks and combos are going to be totally clean too ! :thumbsup: :rockit: I don't appreciate that people put bad comments like "bad alatw", it s not positive to heard for him. Put a constructive comment like "maybe you have to work a little bit more your alatw :thumbsup: ". Because a comment like that will help him to progress !
Anyway sick combo my friend neveu medhi :cheers: :thumbsup:
My 1st comment here - 'Mehdi, you should train your alatw weak foot more, because both were above the ball...'...
Much people said to Skora that his style is bad, that his alatws are bad etc., but if noone say to Mehdi that his alatws (for example) are bad he will never improve it!!!
-
leha is a kinder puinguin freestyle ptdrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
-
mehdi just take it as an advice and not as an insult. work on you alatws. :thumbsup:
btw someone noticed only french fsers say mehdis styles on alatw is good? :lol:
-
loool medhi
yes leha you can say that medhi 's alatws are not the cleanest but you can add to your comment "great combo medhi" or something good to heard for him :thumbsup: because he had a important injurie last year and it was hard for him because freestyle is important for him. He is training a lot to comeback at the top and I think good comments are more positive for him !
Anyway peace guys :cheers:
-
very great hard combo man
-
mehdi just take it as an advice and not as an insult. work on you alatws. :thumbsup:
btw someone noticed only french fsers say mehdis styles on alatw is good? :lol:
Hehe, it was excepted. otherwise Mehdi would kick their asses off at the next meet lol
loool medhi
yes leha you can say that medhi 's alatws are not the cleanest but you can add to your comment "great combo medhi" or something good to heard for him :thumbsup: because he had a important injurie last year and it was hard for him because freestyle is important for him. He is training a lot to comeback at the top and I think good comments are more positive for him !
Anyway peace guys :cheers:
His name is Mehdi as I remember... If he had not that reaction like ke kad after my comment I would write this... But he reacted stupid and now it's amazing 'leha is a kinder puinguin freestyle ptdrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' - so stupid like his alatws...
-
Great combo and great comeback mehdi !!! :thumbsup:
Good luck :cheers:
-
ok leha :thumbsup: cool :cheers:
-
and thx radu :thumbsup: :rockit:
-
leha is a kinder puinguin freestyle ptdrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Are you normal? :dontknow:
-
Wtf this topic is useless xD peace and love brothers !
-
yeah ! cool ! peace ARS !
-
I just hope that you leha and ars will be more cool in the futur comment because i heard you don t accept the judges choices in beyondcompetition and it s not fairplay :rolleyes: !!!
-
peace ARS and leha :thumbsup:
-
I just hope that you leha and ars will be more cool in the futur comment because i heard you don t accept the judges choices in beyondcompetition and it s not fairplay :rolleyes: !!!
what judges?? the winner was decided by VOTING
btw nice comeback
-
the jugdes of the competition beyond football actuality !!! peace sebas my bro ! :thumbsup: