Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum

Freestyle Soccer Forum => Freestyle Chat => Topic started by: Thomasson on May 27, 2009, 04:50: AM

Title: Questions you would like to ask Pawe? Skóra
Post by: Thomasson on May 27, 2009, 04:50: AM
If you will meet Pawe? Skóra, what would ask him about ?
Title: Re: Questions you would like to ask Pawe? Skóra
Post by: SG on May 27, 2009, 05:00: AM
am i dreaming?
 :lol:
Title: Re: Questions you would like to ask Pawe? Skóra
Post by: ikron on May 27, 2009, 05:02: AM
If you will meet Pawe? Skóra, what would ask him about ?
i wont ask him anything..il just stare at him









then id cut his legs off :thumbsup:

Title: Re: Questions you would like to ask Pawe? Skóra
Post by: Mikael on May 27, 2009, 05:31: AM
I'd ask him if he's ever kissed a girl.
Title: Re: Questions you would like to ask Pawe? Skóra
Post by: SG on May 27, 2009, 05:36: AM
I'd ask him if he's ever kissed a girl.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :lol:
Title: Re: Questions you would like to ask Pawe? Skóra
Post by: ikron on May 27, 2009, 05:39: AM
I'd ask him if he's ever kissed a girl.
L0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0L
Title: Re: Questions you would like to ask Pawe? Skóra
Post by: M4R10 on May 27, 2009, 05:42: AM
what's so funny if he asks him that?  :dontknow:
Title: Re: Questions you would like to ask Pawe? Skóra
Post by: SvenF on May 27, 2009, 05:50: AM
I found it was funny too. :rolleyes:
Title: Re: Questions you would like to ask Pawe? Skóra
Post by: Andy on May 27, 2009, 05:57: AM
Drool, stare, and ask if he's single  :rolleyes:
Title: Re: Questions you would like to ask Pawe? Skóra
Post by: Nicky on May 27, 2009, 06:00: AM
Hehe  :biggrin:
I'd ask him if he's ever kissed a girl.
Because you think he hasn't a life ?  :biggrin:

I would ask him how he practises (everytime the same tricks, till he got it or variaty and try other tricks, and of cours how long a day)
Hope you know what I mean
Title: Re: Questions you would like to ask Pawe? Skóra
Post by: Max on May 27, 2009, 06:16: AM
one of the supidest threadds ever.... but very funny by Mikael :cheers: hope leha reads this and defends his heroe  :banana:
Title: Re: Questions you would like to ask Pawe? Skóra
Post by: Leha on May 27, 2009, 06:30: AM
one of the supidest threadds ever.... but very funny by Mikael :cheers: hope leha reads this and defends his heroe  :banana:
It was the most expected post in this thread, if Mikael hadn't written it someone would do it anyway... And its the most stupid joke ever, I think... Not because I'm big fan of him, just because it's really stupid...
Title: Re: Questions you would like to ask Pawe? Skóra
Post by: Mikael on May 27, 2009, 06:33: AM
one of the supidest threadds ever.... but very funny by Mikael :cheers: hope leha reads this and defends his heroe  :banana:
It was the most expected post in this thread, if Mikael hadn't written it someone would do it anyway... And its the most stupid joke ever, I think... Not because I'm big fan of him, just because it's really stupid...

Why exactly is it stupid, homie? What would you ask him? Probably his amatw nt record?  :lol: :lol:

Title: Re: Questions you would like to ask Pawe? Skóra
Post by: thing91 on May 27, 2009, 06:44: AM
i think that Mikael's question is very good :] question about life are more interesting than about record's in freestyle, maybe he's curious of this, this is his right to ask and you shouldn't judge him cause you didn't write any question :]
Title: Re: Questions you would like to ask Pawe? Skóra
Post by: Leha on May 27, 2009, 06:45: AM
one of the supidest threadds ever.... but very funny by Mikael :cheers: hope leha reads this and defends his heroe  :banana:
It was the most expected post in this thread, if Mikael hadn't written it someone would do it anyway... And its the most stupid joke ever, I think... Not because I'm big fan of him, just because it's really stupid...

Why exactly is it stupid, homie? What would you ask him? Probably his amatw nt record?  :lol: :lol:
It's his privacy and you cant dusturb it...
I would ask him about his study, I think...
Title: Re: Questions you would like to ask Pawe? Skóra
Post by: Mikael on May 27, 2009, 06:52: AM
So? That doesn't make it stupid. It makes it a bit rude and he doesn't have to answer.  :hello:
Title: Re: Questions you would like to ask Pawe? Skóra
Post by: SeBaS on May 27, 2009, 06:55: AM
why would i ask him something??? the only thing that i would ask someone like him would be: whats up?
Title: Re: Questions you would like to ask Pawe? Skóra
Post by: Max on May 27, 2009, 07:36: AM
one of the supidest threadds ever.... but very funny by Mikael :cheers: hope leha reads this and defends his heroe  :banana:
It was the most expected post in this thread, if Mikael hadn't written it someone would do it anyway... And its the most stupid joke ever, I think... Not because I'm big fan of him, just because it's really stupid...

Why exactly is it stupid, homie? What would you ask him? Probably his amatw nt record?  :lol: :lol:
It's his privacy and you cant dusturb it...
I would ask him about his study, I think...

what? no asslicking for skora? what a shame.... he is your god! lick his ass!
Title: Re: Questions you would like to ask Pawe? Skóra
Post by: Tobi on May 27, 2009, 07:37: AM
i would ask him if he also wanted a beer  :cheers:
Title: Re: Questions you would like to ask Pawe? Skóra
Post by: Tom on May 27, 2009, 08:23: AM
I can't speak Polish
Title: Re: Questions you would like to ask Pawe? Skóra
Post by: oLi on May 27, 2009, 08:40: AM
I can't speak Polish
Good thing both of you can speak English.
Title: Re: Questions you would like to ask Pawe? Skóra
Post by: DJK on May 27, 2009, 08:49: AM
I would like to ask skora if he works out the muscle in his legs (quads) or any other part of his body.

I would also like to ask skora if he prefers doing certain nt combos with the weak or strong foot

i would like to ask skora what goes through his mind when he is in the middle of a combo
or
what hes thinking before starting a hard combo

if i get these answers i will be very thankful




Title: Re: Questions you would like to ask Pawe? Skóra
Post by: TheGodEmperor on May 27, 2009, 09:41: AM
I'd like to ask him how many syringes he goes through in a day

He's clearly injected himself with so much testosterone that it's not testosterone any more. it's preposterone
Title: Re: Questions you would like to ask Pawe? Skóra
Post by: KellerFS on May 27, 2009, 09:43: AM
I'd ask him what the secret of life is
Title: Re: Questions you would like to ask Pawe? Skóra
Post by: ARS on May 27, 2009, 09:43: AM
one of the supidest threadds ever.... but very funny by Mikael :cheers: hope leha reads this and defends his heroe  :banana:
It was the most expected post in this thread, if Mikael hadn't written it someone would do it anyway... And its the most stupid joke ever, I think... Not because I'm big fan of him, just because it's really stupid...

Why exactly is it stupid, homie? What would you ask him? Probably his amatw nt record?  :lol: :lol:
It's his privacy and you cant dusturb it...
I would ask him about his study, I think...

what? no asslicking for skora? what a shame.... he is your god! lick his ass!
Yes, let`s attack Leha whenever and whereever it`s possible!! Keep it up ,man!! :angry: :angry:
As for Mikael`s joke: i think its really funny, but not very clever ;) Of cource, nobody should ask about Skora`s private life if he dont want to talk about it.. It`s his choice (freestyle football) and nobody should care of it!
Title: Re: Questions you would like to ask Pawe? Skóra
Post by: KellerFS on May 27, 2009, 09:44: AM
are you tupac reincarnated? and can u piss ur name into concrete?
Title: Re: Questions you would like to ask Pawe? Skóra
Post by: Philip WG on May 27, 2009, 09:59: AM
i would ask him if he also wanted a beer  :cheers:

Don't ask, he took mine ;/

 :pimp:
Title: Re: Questions you would like to ask Pawe? Skóra
Post by: Mikael on May 27, 2009, 03:00: PM
one of the supidest threadds ever.... but very funny by Mikael :cheers: hope leha reads this and defends his heroe  :banana:
It was the most expected post in this thread, if Mikael hadn't written it someone would do it anyway... And its the most stupid joke ever, I think... Not because I'm big fan of him, just because it's really stupid...

Why exactly is it stupid, homie? What would you ask him? Probably his amatw nt record?  :lol: :lol:
It's his privacy and you cant dusturb it...
I would ask him about his study, I think...

what? no asslicking for skora? what a shame.... he is your god! lick his ass!
Yes, let`s attack Leha whenever and whereever it`s possible!! Keep it up ,man!! :angry: :angry:
As for Mikael`s joke: i think its really funny, but not very clever ;) Of cource, nobody should ask about Skora`s private life if he dont want to talk about it.. It`s his choice (freestyle football) and nobody should care of it!


The thread is called "Question you would like to ask Pawe? Skora", isn't it? :) It's not called "Something you'd ask Skora that wouldn't be inpolite?". ;)
Title: Re: Questions you would like to ask Pawe? Skóra
Post by: Gunnerjoe on May 27, 2009, 08:32: PM
Do you play football?
Title: Re: Questions you would like to ask Pawe? Skóra
Post by: Kwas on May 27, 2009, 09:23: PM
one of the supidest threadds ever.... but very funny by Mikael :cheers: hope leha reads this and defends his heroe  :banana:
It was the most expected post in this thread, if Mikael hadn't written it someone would do it anyway... And its the most stupid joke ever, I think... Not because I'm big fan of him, just because it's really stupid...

Why exactly is it stupid, homie? What would you ask him? Probably his amatw nt record?  :lol: :lol:
It's his privacy and you cant dusturb it...
I would ask him about his study, I think...

what? no asslicking for skora? what a shame.... he is your god! lick his ass!
Yes, let`s attack Leha whenever and whereever it`s possible!! Keep it up ,man!! :angry: :angry:
As for Mikael`s joke: i think its really funny, but not very clever ;) Of cource, nobody should ask about Skora`s private life if he dont want to talk about it.. It`s his choice (freestyle football) and nobody should care of it!


Russians are right but if you play like this, ,  I would love to ask Mickael, why your style of wearing is so fucked? I know, that your come from Russian and your grama has tryed to make priest of you, but do you think that is good to keep  wearing as monk, while you dont believe in god, ? I`m just curious.

This topic is stupid, !!!
Title: Re: Questions you would like to ask Pawe? Skóra
Post by: DanTheMan on May 27, 2009, 09:48: PM
id say
"do you know who i am?"

and if he says No then id say....

Im your worst fucking nightmare Pawel..

and then walk away


or else id ask him how his legs got so bent
Title: Re: Questions you would like to ask Pawe? Skóra
Post by: G-Kid on May 28, 2009, 01:45: AM
Could you urinate in this container please.
Title: Re: Questions you would like to ask Pawe? Skóra
Post by: Call3n on May 28, 2009, 01:55: AM
I would ask him to do some insane tricks right in front of me xD like eatw,skatw, szatw, htlatw and maybe aeatw xD If he had a ball ofc. :rolleyes:
Title: Re: Questions you would like to ask Pawe? Skóra
Post by: Nicky on May 28, 2009, 02:06: AM
Could you urinate in this container please.
Haha I really had to laugh  :)
Title: Re: Questions you would like to ask Pawe? Skóra
Post by: SK on May 28, 2009, 02:14: AM
i would ask him if he's a lady's man, or maybe i would ask him to do a patw  :biggrin:
Title: Re: Questions you would like to ask Pawe? Skóra
Post by: Tom on May 28, 2009, 02:19: AM

or else id ask him how his legs got so bent

 :rolleyes:
Title: Re: Questions you would like to ask Pawe? Skóra
Post by: SeBaS on May 28, 2009, 02:24: AM
id say
"do you know who i am?"

and if he says No then id say....

Im your worst fucking nightmare Pawel..

and then walk away
LOL!!
Title: Re: Questions you would like to ask Pawe? Skóra
Post by: BigMac on May 28, 2009, 02:54: AM
Meh, I didn't 'ask' him anything.

Just treat all freestylers the same.
Title: Re: Questions you would like to ask Pawe? Skóra
Post by: Kwas on May 28, 2009, 03:22: AM
Meh, I didn't 'ask' him anything.

Just treat all freestylers the same.

Don`t lie  :cursing: I remember....

Mac: hey Kwas, you are master
kwas: yea I know  :pimp:
Mac: can I buy a juice for you ?
Kwas: of coursu, but under one condition, you will buy an orange juice
Macca: eee I have read your bioghrpahy wriiten by TOm Maukas, so I know...
Kwas: good boy !!  :pimp:

after 20 minutes

Kwas is drinking juice while Macca is adorating him   :bowdown:


hehe  :cheers:

 :thumbsup: hey I just went back to my memeries coz I cant wait to meet you  :pimp: ahm, sorry, you cant wait to meet me  :pimp:
Title: Re: Questions you would like to ask Pawe? Skóra
Post by: TheIrishFreestyler on May 28, 2009, 04:37: AM
Were your born....or were you built Pawel ?
Title: Re: Questions you would like to ask Pawe? Skóra
Post by: Mikael on May 28, 2009, 05:34: AM
one of the supidest threadds ever.... but very funny by Mikael :cheers: hope leha reads this and defends his heroe  :banana:
It was the most expected post in this thread, if Mikael hadn't written it someone would do it anyway... And its the most stupid joke ever, I think... Not because I'm big fan of him, just because it's really stupid...

Why exactly is it stupid, homie? What would you ask him? Probably his amatw nt record?  :lol: :lol:
It's his privacy and you cant dusturb it...
I would ask him about his study, I think...

what? no asslicking for skora? what a shame.... he is your god! lick his ass!
Yes, let`s attack Leha whenever and whereever it`s possible!! Keep it up ,man!! :angry: :angry:
As for Mikael`s joke: i think its really funny, but not very clever ;) Of cource, nobody should ask about Skora`s private life if he dont want to talk about it.. It`s his choice (freestyle football) and nobody should care of it!


Russians are right but if you play like this, ,  I would love to ask Mickael, why your style of wearing is so fucked? I know, that your come from Russian and your grama has tryed to make priest of you, but do you think that is good to keep  wearing as monk, while you dont believe in god, ? I`m just curious.

This topic is stupid, !!!

 I don't really understand what you're trying to say.
Title: Re: Questions you would like to ask Pawe? Skóra
Post by: Kwas on May 28, 2009, 06:20: AM
one of the supidest threadds ever.... but very funny by Mikael :cheers: hope leha reads this and defends his heroe  :banana:
It was the most expected post in this thread, if Mikael hadn't written it someone would do it anyway... And its the most stupid joke ever, I think... Not because I'm big fan of him, just because it's really stupid...

Why exactly is it stupid, homie? What would you ask him? Probably his amatw nt record?  :lol: :lol:
It's his privacy and you cant dusturb it...
I would ask him about his study, I think...

what? no asslicking for skora? what a shame.... he is your god! lick his ass!
Yes, let`s attack Leha whenever and whereever it`s possible!! Keep it up ,man!! :angry: :angry:
As for Mikael`s joke: i think its really funny, but not very clever ;) Of cource, nobody should ask about Skora`s private life if he dont want to talk about it.. It`s his choice (freestyle football) and nobody should care of it!


Russians are right but if you play like this, ,  I would love to ask Mickael, why your style of wearing is so fucked? I know, that your come from Russian and your grama has tryed to make priest of you, but do you think that is good to keep  wearing as monk, while you dont believe in god, ? I`m just curious.

This topic is stupid, !!!

 I don't really understand what you're trying to say.
nothing, it was a book example of stupidness I*know you, and you dont know Skora, you just have watched his videos, and you have arrived at conclusion, "Allah(I put here Allah, coz it is the most funnygod ever), he is damn good, I bet he has never kissed a girl, futhermore I`m sure he need to get a life" so according to your style of joking, I saw you once wearing  pants, which were similar to pants of polish monk and I havegot a thought, that you wearing in thak style all the time, same as you think that Skóra plays freestyle day and night, and he hasnt time for other "activities" sorry ,that I chose you,  to clear on I dont have nothing againts youe emo-wearing style, it is pretty cool  :thumbsup: 

I`m really sad because people always say "get a life" to person that they dont even and thats how a false report rides post
* here should have been "dont" but forum doesnt let me put it there.

Title: Re: Questions you would like to ask Pawe? Skóra
Post by: atmel on May 28, 2009, 06:42: AM
I would tell him to do some hardcore combo and then tell him: 'That was good, but can u do it in real football match?' :biggrin:
Title: Re: Questions you would like to ask Pawe? Skóra
Post by: Delano on May 28, 2009, 06:44: AM
I would tell him to do some hardcore combo and then tell him: 'That was good, but can u do it in real football match?' :biggrin:

damn, you don't know the point of freestyle, do you?

I'd ask him to do patw combo, then I'd ask him if he has any other hobbies than freestyle..
Title: Re: Questions you would like to ask Pawe? Skóra
Post by: ARS on May 28, 2009, 07:38: AM
Meh, I didn't 'ask' him anything.

Just treat all freestylers the same.

Don`t lie  :cursing: I remember....

Mac: hey Kwas, you are master
kwas: yea I know  :pimp:
Mac: can I buy a juice for you ?
Kwas: of coursu, but under one condition, you will buy an orange juice
Macca: eee I have read your bioghrpahy wriiten by TOm Maukas, so I know...
Kwas: good boy !!  :pimp:

after 20 minutes

Kwas is drinking juice while Macca is adorating him   :bowdown:


hehe  :cheers:

 :thumbsup: hey I just went back to my memeries coz I cant wait to meet you  :pimp: ahm, sorry, you cant wait to meet me  :pimp:
Hahah :biggrin: Good story about Macca :lol: And honestly i can trust in it with no doubt, because i clearly remember that Macca posted smth like "Ars is so gay!!" (in stupid topic "Why Sven?") and few hours after he posted "Ars, you are amazing!! Yous style is so good!" (in topic with my last video).... Isnt it rather strange?? I think you should like or dont like me, but not both variants at the same moment... Anyway, i hope your insulting me was a mistake and we will talk with no problem if we meet in future ;)
Title: Re: Questions you would like to ask Pawe? Skóra
Post by: Mikael on May 28, 2009, 07:49: AM
one of the supidest threadds ever.... but very funny by Mikael :cheers: hope leha reads this and defends his heroe  :banana:
It was the most expected post in this thread, if Mikael hadn't written it someone would do it anyway... And its the most stupid joke ever, I think... Not because I'm big fan of him, just because it's really stupid...

Why exactly is it stupid, homie? What would you ask him? Probably his amatw nt record?  :lol: :lol:
It's his privacy and you cant dusturb it...
I would ask him about his study, I think...

what? no asslicking for skora? what a shame.... he is your god! lick his ass!
Yes, let`s attack Leha whenever and whereever it`s possible!! Keep it up ,man!! :angry: :angry:
As for Mikael`s joke: i think its really funny, but not very clever ;) Of cource, nobody should ask about Skora`s private life if he dont want to talk about it.. It`s his choice (freestyle football) and nobody should care of it!


Russians are right but if you play like this, ,  I would love to ask Mickael, why your style of wearing is so fucked? I know, that your come from Russian and your grama has tryed to make priest of you, but do you think that is good to keep  wearing as monk, while you dont believe in god, ? I`m just curious.

This topic is stupid, !!!

 I don't really understand what you're trying to say.
nothing, it was a book example of stupidness I*know you, and you dont know Skora, you just have watched his videos, and you have arrived at conclusion, "Allah(I put here Allah, coz it is the most funnygod ever), he is damn good, I bet he has never kissed a girl, futhermore I`m sure he need to get a life" so according to your style of joking, I saw you once wearing  pants, which were similar to pants of polish monk and I havegot a thought, that you wearing in thak style all the time, same as you think that Skóra plays freestyle day and night, and he hasnt time for other "activities" sorry ,that I chose you,  to clear on I dont have nothing againts youe emo-wearing style, it is pretty cool  :thumbsup: 

I`m really sad because people always say "get a life" to person that they dont even and thats how a false report rides post
* here should have been "dont" but forum doesnt let me put it there.



You obviously don't get sarcasm, lol. I really don't care about Skora and I never even bothered thinking if he has a life or not.
P.S. Polish priests are kinky.
Title: Re: Questions you would like to ask Pawe? Skóra
Post by: L_I_S on May 28, 2009, 01:18: PM
something like, "hey, whats up?" or "how r u, hows things?"
just like i would with any other freestyler or non-freestyler...
Title: Re: Questions you would like to ask Pawe? Skóra
Post by: TheGodEmperor on May 28, 2009, 02:49: PM
Could you urinate in this container please.
you jacked my joke

and yet you still got a better response

what the fuck am I doing wrong?

 :down:  :biggrin:
Title: Re: Questions you would like to ask Pawe? Skóra
Post by: Fye on May 28, 2009, 03:58: PM
one of the supidest threadds ever.... but very funny by Mikael :cheers: hope leha reads this and defends his heroe  :banana:
It was the most expected post in this thread, if Mikael hadn't written it someone would do it anyway... And its the most stupid joke ever, I think... Not because I'm big fan of him, just because it's really stupid...

Why exactly is it stupid, homie? What would you ask him? Probably his amatw nt record?  :lol: :lol:
It's his privacy and you cant dusturb it...
I would ask him about his study, I think...

what? no asslicking for skora? what a shame.... he is your god! lick his ass!
Yes, let`s attack Leha whenever and whereever it`s possible!! Keep it up ,man!! :angry: :angry:
As for Mikael`s joke: i think its really funny, but not very clever ;) Of cource, nobody should ask about Skora`s private life if he dont want to talk about it.. It`s his choice (freestyle football) and nobody should care of it!


Russians are right but if you play like this, ,  I would love to ask Mickael, why your style of wearing is so fucked? I know, that your come from Russian and your grama has tryed to make priest of you, but do you think that is good to keep  wearing as monk, while you dont believe in god, ? I`m just curious.

This topic is stupid, !!!

 I don't really understand what you're trying to say.
nothing, it was a book example of stupidness I*know you, and you dont know Skora, you just have watched his videos, and you have arrived at conclusion, "Allah(I put here Allah, coz it is the most funnygod ever), he is damn good, I bet he has never kissed a girl, futhermore I`m sure he need to get a life" so according to your style of joking, I saw you once wearing  pants, which were similar to pants of polish monk and I havegot a thought, that you wearing in thak style all the time, same as you think that Skóra plays freestyle day and night, and he hasnt time for other "activities" sorry ,that I chose you,  to clear on I dont have nothing againts youe emo-wearing style, it is pretty cool  :thumbsup: 

I`m really sad because people always say "get a life" to person that they dont even and thats how a false report rides post
* here should have been "dont" but forum doesnt let me put it there.



You obviously don't get sarcasm, lol. I really don't care about Skora and I never even bothered thinking if he has a life or not.
P.S. Polish priests are kinky.

this discutions are getting so irritant.... :cursing:
at the first time is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny...!!!!!!!! but come on stop...!!!! :bang:
Title: Re: Questions you would like to ask Pawe? Skóra
Post by: BigMac on May 28, 2009, 11:16: PM
Meh, I didn't 'ask' him anything.

Just treat all freestylers the same.

Don`t lie  :cursing: I remember....

Mac: hey Kwas, you are master
kwas: yea I know  :pimp:
Mac: can I buy a juice for you ?
Kwas: of coursu, but under one condition, you will buy an orange juice
Macca: eee I have read your bioghrpahy wriiten by TOm Maukas, so I know...
Kwas: good boy !!  :pimp:

after 20 minutes

Kwas is drinking juice while Macca is adorating him   :bowdown:


hehe  :cheers:

 :thumbsup: hey I just went back to my memeries coz I cant wait to meet you  :pimp: ahm, sorry, you cant wait to meet me  :pimp:
Hahah :biggrin: Good story about Macca :lol: And honestly i can trust in it with no doubt, because i clearly remember that Macca posted smth like "Ars is so gay!!" (in stupid topic "Why Sven?") and few hours after he posted "Ars, you are amazing!! Yous style is so good!" (in topic with my last video).... Isnt it rather strange?? I think you should like or dont like me, but not both variants at the same moment... Anyway, i hope your insulting me was a mistake and we will talk with no problem if we meet in future ;)

kwas you are funny guy  :biggrin:

ARS I am not gonna lie if I liked your video. I loved it and im not going to hide it  :biggrin:

I get on with all freestylers in real life, the internet is just a bit of fun  :thumbsup:
Title: Re: Questions you would like to ask Pawe? Skóra
Post by: ARS on May 29, 2009, 06:08: AM
Meh, I didn't 'ask' him anything.

Just treat all freestylers the same.

Don`t lie  :cursing: I remember....

Mac: hey Kwas, you are master
kwas: yea I know  :pimp:
Mac: can I buy a juice for you ?
Kwas: of coursu, but under one condition, you will buy an orange juice
Macca: eee I have read your bioghrpahy wriiten by TOm Maukas, so I know...
Kwas: good boy !!  :pimp:

after 20 minutes

Kwas is drinking juice while Macca is adorating him   :bowdown:


hehe  :cheers:

 :thumbsup: hey I just went back to my memeries coz I cant wait to meet you  :pimp: ahm, sorry, you cant wait to meet me  :pimp:
Hahah :biggrin: Good story about Macca :lol: And honestly i can trust in it with no doubt, because i clearly remember that Macca posted smth like "Ars is so gay!!" (in stupid topic "Why Sven?") and few hours after he posted "Ars, you are amazing!! Yous style is so good!" (in topic with my last video).... Isnt it rather strange?? I think you should like or dont like me, but not both variants at the same moment... Anyway, i hope your insulting me was a mistake and we will talk with no problem if we meet in future ;)

kwas you are funny guy  :biggrin:

ARS I am not gonna lie if I liked your video. I loved it and im not going to hide it  :biggrin:

I get on with all freestylers in real life, the internet is just a bit of fun  :thumbsup:
Yes, i do the same :) It`s really true that after meeting with any freestyler, your relations with him are becoming much more better, because almost everyone likes to write in internet some strange things which he will never say in real life :dontknow: Hah, some argues on this forum are very funny and sometimes i can even have a fun arguing with some people;) But in real life arguing cant be funny i think..
Title: Re: Questions you would like to ask Pawe? Skóra
Post by: Ponant on Jun 07, 2009, 08:56: AM
Is Skora still a student? If yes, what does he study?
Title: Re: Questions you would like to ask Pawe? Skóra
Post by: anhkhoashevakt on Jun 08, 2009, 03:03: PM
"Can you solve this for me? Find the area under the curve 10x^3 + 52x^2 + 9x + 9 from x=10 to x =100.  :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:"
Title: Re: Questions you would like to ask Pawe? Skóra
Post by: Jay.T on Jun 08, 2009, 03:19: PM
Should we make threads about what we'd ask each other? Because at the end of the day, he's just another person.
Title: Re: Questions you would like to ask Pawe? Skóra
Post by: Andrew on Jun 09, 2009, 05:52: AM
do u have a life other than freestyle?
Title: Re: Questions you would like to ask Pawe? Skóra
Post by: Onas on Jun 09, 2009, 06:08: AM
I would ask him what his goal and motivation are, but come on, although I love his freestyle, I'm not obsessed with him.
Title: Re: Questions you would like to ask Pawe? Skóra
Post by: TheGodEmperor on Jun 09, 2009, 08:39: AM
"Can you solve this for me? Find the area under the curve 10x^3 + 52x^2 + 9x + 9 from x=10 to x =100.  :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:"
that's a bitch of a question

have fun
Title: Re: Questions you would like to ask Pawe? Skóra
Post by: anhkhoashevakt on Jun 09, 2009, 05:10: PM
"Can you solve this for me? Find the area under the curve 10x^3 + 52x^2 + 9x + 9 from x=10 to x =100.  :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:"
that's a bitch of a question

have fun

LOL, just kidding man. Although it would be fun to see if Skora has a good knowledge at both school subjects and freestyle. If he does, I'll call him Superman!  :biggrin:
If I seriously got a question, I just gonna ask him something like "How're you doing dogg?"
Title: Re: Questions you would like to ask Pawe? Skóra
Post by: JulaL on Jun 10, 2009, 06:30: AM
 :biggrin:I would ask Mr Skora :bowdown: if he was borned with those legs or he got them made in a laboratory or something!!!!  :biggrin: