Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum
Freestyle Soccer Forum => Help and Advice => Topic started by: joshfowlerfs on May 19, 2009, 08:19: PM
-
I was just wondering .. does anyone know if anyone has ever done Lemmens atm .. or do you think its even possibel ? I know szymo did a sort of lemmens atm but imo that doesnt count as a LATM
Thanks
-
Luki was the first one who did that "sort of latm" that you speak of.
No, nobody has done a "real latm".
-
At the moment latm is impossible.Hmmm... This trick would be possible in the future, but it must do someone tall, cause someone tall has more time to around the ball. This move isn't natural
Btw. This move from juggling I call g atm :)
Sorry for english :)
-
that guy from canada said he was going to do it or did it or sumthing like that.
but its probably on notrecorded.com
-
I wonder if it should be called latm, because Lemmens did a totally different trick. Two rounds with your leg isn't at all the same as two rounds with your neck.
-
I think LATM will look very stupid, may be possible, but some tricks are best left inside your head.
-
yeah shouldnt be called latm..
whoever does it first it should be called after them
-
you would break your neck...
-
i almost did it. but always almost, never actually land it.
-
yeah shouldnt be called latm..
whoever does it first it should be called after them
Exactly
-
imo. i should be called latm. Much easier to remember. The less names to remember the better it is.
Keep it simple.
-
i almost did it. but always almost, never actually land it.
:rolleyes:
-
imo. i should be called latm. Much easier to remember. The less names to remember the better it is.
Keep it simple.
No, I don't think so, you are moving with a totally different part of your body. Just an example: you'd want to do a triple revolution with your ear, then you would have the strongest ear in the world and finally do it, but it wouldn't be named after you, but some boy called Palle, who did it with something so boring as a leg. Maybe you wouldn't give a shit about that, but I surely would. :nopity:
-
imo. i should be called latm. Much easier to remember. The less names to remember the better it is.
Keep it simple.
No, I don't think so, you are moving with a totally different part of your body. Just an example: you'd want to do a triple revolution with your ear, then you would have the strongest ear in the world and finally do it, but it wouldn't be named after you, but some boy called Palle, who did it with something so boring as a leg. Maybe you wouldn't give a shit about that, but I surely would. :nopity:
lmao, ear. but yea, i agree, it should have its own name. same reason as onas, the recognition.
-
imo. i should be called latm. Much easier to remember. The less names to remember the better it is.
Keep it simple.
No, I don't think so, you are moving with a totally different part of your body. Just an example: you'd want to do a triple revolution with your ear, then you would have the strongest ear in the world and finally do it, but it wouldn't be named after you, but some boy called Palle, who did it with something so boring as a leg. Maybe you wouldn't give a shit about that, but I surely would. :nopity:
lmao, ear. but yea, i agree, it should have its own name. same reason as onas, the recognition.
:thumbsup:
-
Yeah, it wouldn't be called latm.And offtopic: So Why tricks on sd are called patw, tatw etc.?
sorry for english
-
Yeah, it wouldn't be called latm.And offtopic: So Why tricks on sd are called patw, tatw etc.?
sorry for english
Maybe that it's still the leg doing the patw :dontknow:
-
since atm is done by using your torso to go get your head to go around the ball. Does it have to be necessary to be done in the same way? or can u just go around it with your head kinda like phoenix atw style. Also Luki u dont need to say sry for bad english at the end of every post. we understand u perfectly man :thumbsup:
-
Yeah, it wouldn't be called latm.And offtopic: So Why tricks on sd are called patw, tatw etc.?
sorry for english
Yeah, jme003 is right, your English is totally fine. I'll try to develop my previous comment. In my opinion, sitdown (for example) latw is on the verge, I think you use different muscles when you do sitdown latw and lower latw. But like I said, it's still the leg doing the trick, so it would be weird and we'd have too much names, if it wouldn't be called latw, so it's ok to me. :thumbsup:
-
that guy from canada said he was going to do it or did it or sumthing like that.
but its probably on notrecorded.com
I said I was planning on doing it and it is still a move that I want to be able to do (still no where near doing it though)
-
Hmmm, it is possible :DD
-
Hmmm, it is possible :DD
+1
-
Bravo Luki :thumbsup:
-
hahaha congratulations luki :cheers:
-
Wow, insane, gonna download it to my PSP :saywhat:
-
congrats :thumbsup: guess it was latm with l standing for luki