Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum
General Category => General Chat => Topic started by: TF on May 17, 2009, 06:23: AM
-
right im pissed off today every 5 minutes i get like 3 people pop up with these homo virus things
e.g. http//:WowThatzCool
HAHAHAHA!!
then some random shit after
why do so many people fall for this crap?
-
I got also messages like this one...so annoying!And also when the contacts are off-line it still sends these messages!
Search for MSN Cleaner if someone has this virus and wants to terminate it!
-
Why the ppl
click on these links?
:dontknow:
easly known that is virus
-
patte should deffinately clean his msn^^
-
omg everybody has it man.. so freakin annoying, even though i have it myself
-
Mikael is the worse, I aint jokin, Every fuckin Minute!
-
I block them.
-
ive had only one msn adress for 5 years now and ive never had any trouble, how come people click on this ads its stupid
-
the ones who send me this virus I know good so I dont want to block them....
I dont understand how you can be so stupid and click on the retarded link.
-
Internet STD's man.
-
I dont understand how you can be so stupid and click on the retarded link.
How I said! :thumbsup:
-
azun is gonna block us :down:
haha that virus is so fucking annoying
-
lol, i hate that one. but i hate the one were its something like youremail@hotmail.com.picture.com or something. all i know is it has ur email, which it just copy's from ur email, it has nothing to do with the link. i feel sorry for those that click the links.
-
i once or twice clicked on it.what happens if u do?
i'm almost a no0b in this kind of stuff
-
i once or twice clicked on it.what happens if u do?
i'm almost a no0b in this kind of stuff
It sends annoying messages like Tom wrote at first post!
-
i once or twice clicked on it.what happens if u do?
i'm almost a no0b in this kind of stuff
It sends annoying messages like Tom wrote at first post!
nothing else?
just recieved one from sander,lol
-
i once or twice clicked on it.what happens if u do?
i'm almost a no0b in this kind of stuff
It sends annoying messages like Tom wrote at first post!
nothing else?
just recieved one from sander,lol
I never click on it :P so I don't know anything else!!
Do you have this virus?
-
fuck you Blazej, u send it a lot to me xD Soo, if we not click on it, we won't get it and then automatically send it to others ? :dontknow:
-
fuck you Blazej, u send it a lot to me xD Soo, if we not click on it, we won't get it and then automatically send it to others ? :dontknow:
No,only if you click on it.
-
wow i know its soooooo annoying i had it a long time ago.... but now there was like 5 ppl who sent it to me in like 5 min.... 1 person i remember who has it was ecuabol.... poor guy lol
-
Mikael is the worse, I aint jokin, Every fuckin Minute!
:thumbsup:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
seriously, it usually happens with emo...
hey look, your picture is on this site
:banana:
-
ino
its soo fucking annoying
azun was telling me there is a way to get rid of it
should be able to post link on here
peace
-
I get messages like this alot !
From Tobi,Patte,Anton,Sander and many other people
There's one like this, the one that Tobi sends me lmao
Eew.. i dont beleive that's you *Link*
And stuff like that
-
fuck you Blazej, u send it a lot to me xD Soo, if we not click on it, we won't get it and then automatically send it to others ? :dontknow:
lool hahah, im getting messages like that for about 6 months haha, i didnt knew what it is at first so i was clicking at it :| you know i dont have msn for a long time :| im having so much of this adverts from baruzdin hahaha
-
i got the virus, and i've NEVER EVER clicked on the links
-
i got the virus, and i've NEVER EVER clicked on the links
U must have?
Btw.. its not enough just clicking.. it then sends a kind of download that u also have to accept.. Thats even dumber when ppl do that-
-
i got the virus, and i've NEVER EVER clicked on the links
U must have?
Btw.. its not enough just clicking.. it then sends a kind of download that u also have to accept.. Thats even dumber when ppl do that-
I KNOW that i haven't clicked on anything.. I know it's a virus when people send me stuff like that..
it must've been some other guy who did it at my computer
-
there is an antivirus for msn....find it on google....you will be able to have a scan and later to delete the virus :thumbsup:
-
I think you can get the virus from other sites as well not only by clicking links that people send you by the spambot. here's a link that should remove it anyway: http://www.msnvirusremoval.com/download.php I think it should work. just follow the instructions and try if it works.
-
Internet STD's man.
hahahahahaha thats piss funny you would be an expert wouldent you mark lol oj :rockit:
get sara conner to terminate them with her double barrel shotgun!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bang: :angry:
-
HOT!HOT! http://www.isexsexsex.com/
new annoying messages..
-
What's on the site anyway?