Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum

General Category => General Chat => Topic started by: Balshi on May 17, 2009, 03:58: AM

Title: Soccer Gayness ?
Post by: Balshi on May 17, 2009, 03:58: AM
Drogba is soo gay
Soccer too =)

feature
Title: Re: Soccer Gayness ?
Post by: Adi on May 17, 2009, 04:09: AM
I like Van Bommel's reaction... you want it? Come here and I'll stick it in your mouth. :3some:
Title: Re: Soccer Gayness ?
Post by: Tito on May 17, 2009, 03:50: PM
Bommel asked for it

Just about the only excuse i can come up with in Drogba's defense :lol:
Title: Re: Soccer Gayness ?
Post by: moby on May 17, 2009, 06:07: PM
lol

drogba is a disgrace to africans
Title: Re: Soccer Gayness ?
Post by: TAHA95 on May 17, 2009, 07:43: PM
hahaha lol.

thats one of the reasons i love drogba
Title: Re: Soccer Gayness ?
Post by: L_I_S on May 18, 2009, 09:29: PM
ronaldo lacks in something, but i cant figure it out.

(http://i39.tinypic.com/152ezgx.gif)
Title: Re: Soccer Gayness ?
Post by: TW89 on May 18, 2009, 10:02: PM
lmao lis
Title: Re: Soccer Gayness ?
Post by: Tito on May 18, 2009, 10:39: PM
I'm just happy that clip ended there
Title: Re: Soccer Gayness ?
Post by: Nicky on May 19, 2009, 08:14: PM
ronaldo lacks in something, but i cant figure it out.

(http://i39.tinypic.com/152ezgx.gif)
Wtf hehe, pretty weird..
Title: Re: Soccer Gayness ?
Post by: Royal Freakiness on May 19, 2009, 09:46: PM
ronaldo lacks in something, but i cant figure it out.

(http://i39.tinypic.com/152ezgx.gif)
:lol: :lol: :lol:
and drogba... that was soooooooooo gay
there are some compilations of gay footballers
like one of them while celebrating on the ground and the dude who score was under
one of the team mates bit his dick while he wasn't looking
 :lol: :lol: :lol:
Title: Re: Soccer Gayness ?
Post by: DanTheMan on May 20, 2009, 12:58: AM
ur right soccer is turning gay... becoming non-contact sport... the pro level is becoming so far removed from the roots of the game...
Title: Re: Soccer Gayness ?
Post by: moby on May 20, 2009, 07:33: PM
hahahah lol

crazy post lis

Title: Re: Soccer Gayness ?
Post by: redsforlife on May 23, 2009, 05:10: PM
can that post by lis possibly be none doctored? if so, its the funniest pic in a long time. in drogba's defense despite my dislike for him, an action like that is a huge insult to another man and could be very painful for the recipient. imagine how it would feel if something clinched around your balls and yanked. to dan's comment about football becoming gay, because of shit like it becoming less contact. well its still far less gay than almost all american sports: basketball almost no contact, american football starts every play with QB sticking hands in his teammates ass, baseball tight pants, non-contact, and its just gay.
Title: Re: Soccer Gayness ?
Post by: Cogliono Grande on May 29, 2009, 12:48: AM
Drogba is sometimes a really big asshole. The only reason he's succeed is that he's a really good player. I've experienced being grabbed in my balls and it really hurts. I'd probably say: "So you want my dick? Come here and I'll fuck you in your ass." People who does those kind of things deserves my kind of reaction.
Title: Re: Soccer Gayness ?
Post by: Gustav on May 29, 2009, 01:21: AM
Drogba is sometimes a really big asshole. The only reason he's succeed is that he's a really good player. I've experienced being grabbed in my balls and it really hurts. I'd probably say: "So you want my dick? Come here and I'll fuck you in your ass." People who does those kind of things deserves my kind of reaction.

Almost every senior soccer player has some tricks... for example hit somebody in the nuts. Ive been that many times...
Title: Re: Soccer Gayness ?
Post by: SeBaS on May 29, 2009, 01:45: AM
you wanna see some gay shit? search for a goal from palermo on youtube.
Title: Re: Soccer Gayness ?
Post by: cigar omar on May 29, 2009, 02:04: AM
Drogba is sometimes a really big asshole. The only reason he's succeed is that he's a really good player. I've experienced being grabbed in my balls and it really hurts. I'd probably say: "So you want my dick? Come here and I'll fuck you in your ass." People who does those kind of things deserves my kind of reaction.

This is just on a whole new level.
Title: Re: Soccer Gayness ?
Post by: Mikael on May 29, 2009, 04:27: AM
Drogba is sometimes a really big asshole. The only reason he's succeed is that he's a really good player. I've experienced being grabbed in my balls and it really hurts. I'd probably say: "So you want my dick? Come here and I'll fuck you in your ass." People who does those kind of things deserves my kind of reaction.

Well, they might actually want it to happen, you know?  :lol: :lol:
Title: Re: Soccer Gayness ?
Post by: moby on May 29, 2009, 06:35: PM
Drogba is sometimes a really big asshole. The only reason he's succeed is that he's a really good player. I've experienced being grabbed in my balls and it really hurts. I'd probably say: "So you want my dick? Come here and I'll fuck you in your ass." People who does those kind of things deserves my kind of reaction.

Well, they might actually want it to happen, you know?  :lol: :lol:

hahahah lol

i was thinking the same
Title: Re: Soccer Gayness ?
Post by: TAHA95 on Jun 03, 2009, 02:46: AM
anyone saw drogba and mikel  playing with bosingwa's balls after the match against everton?