Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum
Freestyle Soccer Forum => Freestyle Videos => Topic started by: Carlito27 on May 02, 2009, 08:38: AM
-
sup all freestylers here is our first dvd we are Freestylers From Canada !
Georges Chakour
Carlos Dongo
Houcine Herrati
Jose Avalos
Edward Yoon
Joseph Pla
hl=fr&fs=1
DOWNLOAD THIS FILE ITS WORKING NOW!! ---> http://torrents.to/search#demonoid:ffc%20dvd
-
torrent no found please give a new link to the torrent
-
dont u need to be a member to DL from demonoid...
how big is the file anyway?
-
Na im downloading it atm, the only problem its huge as fuck lol so it will be a while until its done.
Its 2.06 GB.
Edit: after 20% into the download it stopped, dont know what the problem is.
-
says the same here "no torrent found"
-
it should be working now
DOWNLOAD THIS FILE ITS WORKING NOW!! ---> http://torrents.to/search#demonoid:ffc%20dvd
700MB !!
-
Na im downloading it atm, the only problem its huge as fuck lol so it will be a while until its done.
Its 2.06 GB.
Edit: after 20% into the download it stopped, dont know what the problem is.
after itsdone do u wanna upload it again from a diff source
-
OTHER LINK !
http://www.mininova.org/tor/2555521
-
how can i open this torrent file?
-
how can i open this torrent file?
a torrent is just a way to share stuff I use azeurus to dowload torrent stuff but to actualyl open the file it depends how did he compress like rar or iso
-
thanks working now and a request that keep on seeding when your done with the download :biggrin:
-
thanks working now and a request that keep on seeding when your done with the download :biggrin:
yeah that would help a lot since im the only seeder now
-
Na im downloading it atm, the only problem its huge as fuck lol so it will be a while until its done.
Its 2.06 GB.
Edit: after 20% into the download it stopped, dont know what the problem is.
after itsdone do u wanna upload it again from a diff source
Yea i wouldnt mind that.
-
sick trailers, really good styles :thumbsup:
-
im downloading, when its done, ill seed ;)
cant wait to see some combos from José
-
he carilitos you should uploud the entire vid in megavideo or in parts in other sites becouse is huge and in ares is gonna take for ever to see the hall thing
-
yo carlos is the new dvd done? the one u came down to toronto to shoot?
-
please guys SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED !!!!!!
it stops at 50 % :(
-
Already have, btw the dvd is great so much sick stuff of avalos
-
what is in it?
-
I think we should all force start downloading it, but only the nfo file, then seed as f!@#, coz nothing is happening
-
Already have, btw the dvd is great so much sick stuff of avalos
:cursing: i want to see avalossssssssss !!!!!
please seed guys :3some:
-
This needs to be seeded. As soon as I've downloaded it I'll seed. I'm stuck at 67 percent.
-
ill seed today.... i just hope that all you guys will keep seeding cuz i have a limit of upload..... thnks
-
can someone upload this on sendpace or other sites?please
-
0 seeds. :down:
-
my GOD!!!! I was getting 35kbps, and uploading at 80-100kbps
I was like yes, it's working, then my facking net disconnected for no reason, then poof... it's not working and no one's seeding :down:
-
i'm at 52 % but no seed :down: c'mon guys
-
i'm at 52 % but no seed :down: c'mon guys
76% :3some:
-
my ratio is on 2 and I'm 41% done only.... damnit, this shit is slow, i mean I'm downloading half as much as I'm uploading.
-
i'm at 52 % but no seed :down: c'mon guys
76% :3some:
77 % :cheers: but really slow
-
Updated: 99,5 please seed just a little bit more so that I can seed aswell.
-
I am now seeding.
-
I am now seeding.
men if you download the whole thing can you please send the file or put it in mega video
-
wtf, is it dead already!?
someone seed! :cursing:
-
im still seeding guys you have to keep seeding so that everyone will be able to download...
-
i'm at 90 %
when i will finish i will seed
-
is to fucking slow in ares i cant pass even the 3 %
-
is to fucking slow in ares i cant pass even the 3 %
duuude
don't use ares or limewire or whatever that's similar when downloading torrents
the best are either azureus/vuze or utorrent
light on the pc and really fast
-
:bang: so slow.... :angry:
-
y not upload onto vimeo or YT in parts?
-
I'm still seeding. Just continue downloading guys, so that it's faster for others.
-
torrents are fucked, I`d love to see it, so maybe someone would be so nice to upload it on MU RS etc. afre
-
so for the people that seen the dvd how is it ?
-
ok finished downloading.... whew...
seeding now
so far, looks great the vid
when was this movie made? coz I'm really curious as to how long so far have these freestylers been freestying.
-
last summer.
-
sick trailers, good styles :thumbsup: