Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum
Freestyle Soccer Forum => Freestyle Chat => Topic started by: Mikael on Apr 23, 2009, 03:02: PM
-
Why the fuck do you call them hardcore? Hardcore is used when you're refering to music(mostly) and most people here listen to rap, which is nothing like HxC.
-
ive always had this meaning in my head: hardcore is derived from something to the extent at which it can be done.
u can use the same word and still have different meanings anyway ;)
-
That's wrong, though.
The most common meaning of it the music genre. It can also mean a jackass or very determined. I don't see how any of these are related to freestyle.
-
Am I the only one who thinks of hardcore in a slightly different sense? :3some:
-
Am I the only one who thinks of hardcore in a slightly different sense? :3some:
No. :lol: I can understand hardcore sex, if that's what you refering to. :lol: In fact, it does make sense. xD But it can't be used in freestyle.
-
Am I the only one who thinks of hardcore in a slightly different sense? :3some:
No. :lol: I can understand hardcore sex, if that's what you refering to. :lol: In fact, it does make sense. xD But it can't be used in freestyle.
y not? if there can be hardcore sex, y cant there be hardcore in relation to freestyle?
-
Am I the only one who thinks of hardcore in a slightly different sense? :3some:
No. :lol: I can understand hardcore sex, if that's what you refering to. :lol: In fact, it does make sense. xD But it can't be used in freestyle.
y not? if there can be hardcore sex, y cant there be hardcore in relation to freestyle?
Okay, there can be, but not in the way it's used now.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/hardcore
Sex can be determined. Why would you call 10 amatws NT hardcore and 2 atws not hardcore? In fact, 2 atws can be more hardcore than 10 amatws, don't ya think?
-
Am I the only one who thinks of hardcore in a slightly different sense? :3some:
No. :lol: I can understand hardcore sex, if that's what you refering to. :lol: In fact, it does make sense. xD But it can't be used in freestyle.
y not? if there can be hardcore sex, y cant there be hardcore in relation to freestyle?
Okay, there can be, but not in the way it's used now.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/hardcore
Sex can be determined. Why would you call 10 amatws NT hardcore and 2 atws not hardcore? In fact, 2 atws can be more hardcore than 10 amatws, don't ya think?
2 atws can be hardcore, if ur a noob. but y would it be more hardcore than amatw's? it is easyer to c that it is harder, therfore it is hardcore :biggrin:
-
Hehe great question, I also thought about this
But in my opinion 'hardcore' has the meaning that something is fucking great
Dont know why it's called hardcore then but 'it is so' :rolleyes:
-
I call hardcore freestyle hardcore coz it's fast and the combos are hard to do which makes you go :rockit:
like what you listen to, emo. it makes you go :rockit:
or hardcore sex, it makes you go :rockit:
they all make you go :rockit:
but what I wonder is, isn't sean's style like really fast and can make a crowd go :rockit:
so how come that isn't hardcore?
-
i think its used quite well in freestyle.. the word makes good sence.. if ur a hardcore fser, theres no fuckin around with lp tricks or anything, youre just going crazy with really hard combos that go on for ages.
-
i think its used quite well in freestyle.. the word makes good sence.. if ur a hardcore fser, theres no fuckin around with lp tricks or anything, youre just going crazy with really hard combos that go on for ages.
Good explanation Dan :thumbsup:
-
Why the fuck do you call them hardcore? Hardcore is used when you're refering to music(mostly) and most people here listen to rap, which is nothing like HxC.
JMT and AOTP isnt hardcore rap? hmm okay.
-
I'd say hardcore is an adjective, so it can be used in several meanings. Not just music. Hardcore freestyle is when you do the hardest (most difficult) combos. Szymo is a good example.
-
what else you gonna call it :dontknow:
-
haha this convo made me laugh.
-
Why the fuck do you call them hardcore? Hardcore is used when you're refering to music(mostly) and most people here listen to rap, which is nothing like HxC.
JMT and AOTP isnt hardcore rap? hmm okay.
:thumbsup: Paz is harder than any of that EMOtional shite! :rockit:
-
:P haha good old vinnie
-
well i love the hardcore section to pornhub.com so thats all i have to say.
-
Why the fuck do you call them hardcore? Hardcore is used when you're refering to music(mostly) and most people here listen to rap, which is nothing like HxC.
JMT and AOTP isnt hardcore rap? hmm okay.
Are you refering to rapcore?
To the rest, if you want to be correct, you can't call it hardcore. Even if you use it as an ajective. Look up the actual meaning, if you want.
-
Why the fuck do you call them hardcore? Hardcore is used when you're refering to music(mostly) and most people here listen to rap, which is nothing like HxC.
JMT and AOTP isnt hardcore rap? hmm okay.
Are you refering to rapcore?
To the rest, if you want to be correct, you can't call it hardcore. Even if you use it as an ajective. Look up the actual meaning, if you want.
no i dont. i refering to my mate Vinnie Paz ;)
-
Can you please tell me more about hardcore rap? :thumbsup: I've seen lots of variations of mixing rap with music, but I haven't heard your version. Yet. :)