Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum
Freestyle Soccer Forum => Freestyle Videos => Topic started by: KälldoffFS on Apr 16, 2009, 08:19: AM
-
Not a valid vimeo URL
-
Great video man! The only thing I'd recommend is if you film outside a little more, the video will practically be perfect!
You have great potential keep at it! :thumbsup:
-
well done dude.. but you missed many requirements
-
dude, wtf? try learn a bit of editing, its not that hard. it looked like u were holding up the BF logo if im not mistaken.
anyway, i didnt like how everything was slowed down, i think i saw it the first time. but u got some good lowers, sits and uppers.
all round is great :thumbsup:
-
wow Emil you improved a lot, keep up freestyle :thumbsup:
-
I have not Vegas so i can´t Edit so good with Windovs Movie maker so.
-
I have not Vegas so i can´t Edit so good with Windovs Movie maker so.
but you can edit much better than that
cool video as said before, you missed many requirements
-
almost every lower tricks was slowed down :down: