Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum
Freestyle Soccer Forum => Freestyle Chat => Topic started by: DanTheMan on Apr 08, 2009, 08:16: AM
-
Whats your bogie trick (trick you cant do, even though you should be good at it by this stage)
for me its either weak atatw, heel juggles or abdullah (i do with shit style)
-
Batw... :down:
-
Sat down sole stall
Such a basterd!
-
atatw
what the fuck is it with me and this trick?
-
strong atatw.
im better with my weak
WTF? :dontknow:
-
neckstall
right gurra?
-
Heel juggles, defo.
-
stupid tatw, only done it a few times, I find latw alot easier :saywhat: Its stupid I know but my atws are sort of funny and kinda high but I SHOULD be able to tatw like atw at my level now I think.
-
LATW!!
I CAN DO A ALATW AND NOT ALWAYS A LATW!
-
Neckstall, the easiest trick! I'm so terrible at this trick i usually use my hands to cheat a bit :nopity: :lol: :lol:
-
latw, i've only got it like twice in my life. normally i gett all the way around and it just goes away. the two times i did it, it looked like i've been able to do it all my life, so i don't understand why i can't get it more often.
-
Neckstall, the easiest trick! I'm so terrible at this trick i usually use my hands to cheat a bit :nopity: :lol: :lol:
lol, that sux.
mines aatw. cant get it
I've got a tip for that. Think of it as Reverse Cross to atw.
-
toe bounce...
i can do tb-backheel and newshit... but if anyone asks me to do a toe bounce by itself, i can barely manage it.
-
laatw
-
Neckstall, the easiest trick! I'm so terrible at this trick i usually use my hands to cheat a bit :nopity: :lol: :lol:
lol, that sux.
mines aatw. cant get it
aatw is a total bitch im only starting to get it easily now, after 1 yr
-
ltatw :cursing: and timo atw is a bitch :down:
-
Timo atw and aatw im turd at both!
-
alatw i can never do it well
-
Headstall :bang: i can practise a whole day and still only do it 1 sec :boxing:
-
inside aatw :cursing:
i can do maatw but i do inside aatw with shit style -.-
-
tatw atatw nt.... hard to get for me. :down:
-
anything to do with a abbas(becs, timo) motion cant even get cross-aatw nt :D
and alatw...still not that great with it and weak foot amatw
-
side head stalls :bang:
-
weak atatw
new shit
all sitdown moves:P
latw
-
amatw :down:
-
SHOULDER STALL!!!!!!!!1
The ball just wont stay there :down:
-
my abdullahs look like cock too,so i dont do them!
-
Neckstall, the easiest trick! I'm so terrible at this trick i usually use my hands to cheat a bit :nopity: :lol: :lol:
lol, that sux.
mines aatw. cant get it
:lol: im actually pretty good at that trick :dontknow:
-
anything with shins is a pain.
and for some reason, CO. i can do them with ease and in combos etc but they feel uncontrolled.
-
Timo atw, but I shit on it now, my hip joint hurt from this stuff.
-
beck atw
piss take
-
Beckatw, weak tatw/matw, weak atw in a row :rolleyes:
-
eh okay... you guys kind of forget how hard some of these tricks really are... some years ago almost nobody could do em..
tricks like beck atw and alatw, and stuff whit weak foot... come on guys. it takes time.
it was hard 3years ago. and its still hard when you are learning these tricks...
for me i would say leggstall. cause im too stiff hehe... cant lift my leg high enough for it. so dont forget to strech ;)
-
new shit and abdullah trick :bang:
-
Alternate sideheads, sitting shinstall and alatw.
Solestal and heel juggles are also bitches !
I think I have got alatw twice .., shit move ! :down:
:pimp:
-
Anders, i mean Azun - Legstall ??
-
Anders, i mean Azun - Legstall ??
i guess he mean standing shistall
-
Anders, i mean Azun - Legstall ??
i guess he mean standing shistall
Oh.....thats weird then......
-
Anders, i mean Azun - Legstall ??
i guess he mean standing shistall
yup...
-
latw.. ive tried many times.. you cant even imagine how much.. but i cant :down:
-
combos
some people posted tricks in this tread that i can do relatively easy, but the people that say that can do crazy combos
i'm already happy when i do a 5move combo
-
weak foot tatw...matw weak foot i can get more than tatw weak :dontknow:
-
fucken new shit i can do it but not always :angry:
-
sole juggling --" ...its a long hard road that one..
-
ahatw is a bitch some times i pull the trick easly but the most part it takes me a wille to get it and i have to get the ball ral high so that i can pass me two feets and land it bearly
-
ahatw is a bitch some times i pull the trick easly but the most part it takes me a wille to get it and i have to get the ball ral high so that i can pass me two feets and land it bearly
ahatw wtf is that? do u mean ahtatw?
-
hopping/homie tricks
I cannot get any homie tricks- dunno why they are soo fucking hard for me - i always get a touch but never carry on with kick ups - most of the time i hit it with my knee or my leg and the trick just fucks up. ahmatw,hmatw,htatw etc :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :argue:
-
aatw, i just can't do it!
-
ah and i forgot... that aeatw is pretty hard. its so anyoing hehe
-
ah and i forgot... that aeatw is pretty hard. its so anyoing hehe
In my opinion, that's not a boogy trick. It's not a trick you should be able to do easily by your level. ;)
-
ah and i forgot... that aeatw is pretty hard. its so anyoing hehe
In my opinion, that's not a boogy trick. It's not a trick you should be able to do easily by your level. ;)
yes and i was verry serius in my comment ;)
-
Gotta be heel juggles ! Or new shit !
-
heel juggles
-
for lowers - prob atatw or aatw
for sits - just sits
soles and heels lol
-
ah and i forgot... that aeatw is pretty hard. its so anyoing hehe
Yeah, I cant do it too.
-
sole juggles... I practice them alot... and I still cant get more than 8 and with a horrible style...
-
toe bounce - heel 360!
I can so many hard tricks like ahmatw, palle trick alatw ltatw etc but i cant to this one!
-
toe bounce - heel 360!
I can so many hard tricks like ahmatw, palle trick alatw ltatw etc but i cant to this one!
all those tricks involve u in looking at the ball the whole time, so that has nothing to do with tb-heel 360.