Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum

Freestyle Soccer Forum => Freestyle Competitions => Old Competitions & Meetings => Topic started by: KellerFS on Apr 02, 2009, 08:53: AM

Title: Combos for keller.
Post by: KellerFS on Apr 02, 2009, 08:53: AM
Hey guys I need some combos.

Heres my level : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOHlesA-57k (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOHlesA-57k) NOTE: This isn't to get views....

I can do htw, atw, cross, hatw with both feet.
I can do tatw, atatw, matw, amatw on right foot. I am right footed.
My best left-foot combo is atw-cross or atw-htw(with atw on left).
My best right foot combo is atw-cross-atw-cross-atw.

If you would like me to do a combo, or just have ideas for combos, please post 'em! :thumbsup:

Thanks!
Title: Re: Combos for keller.
Post by: Rodrigo on Apr 02, 2009, 03:03: PM
atw atw cross atatw
atw atw cross amatw  :thumbsup:
Title: Re: Combos for keller.
Post by: L_I_S on Apr 03, 2009, 12:19: AM
htw-htw-atw
hatw-atw-co
Title: Re: Combos for keller.
Post by: Budz on Apr 03, 2009, 03:33: AM
atw,co,-x-over,atw.
Title: Re: Combos for keller.
Post by: KellerFS on Apr 03, 2009, 09:02: AM
thanks guys. anymore?
Title: Re: Combos for keller.
Post by: imagestyles on Apr 03, 2009, 03:02: PM
Matw-htw. Atw-Tatw-htw. atw-atw- htw(Left foot). Atw-Matw. Atw-cross- atw- Tatw. x-over-atw- htw.
Title: Re: Combos for keller.
Post by: KellerFS on Apr 04, 2009, 11:37: AM
Matw-htw. Atw-Tatw-htw. atw-atw- htw(Left foot). Atw-Matw. Atw-cross- atw- Tatw. x-over-atw- htw.

Thanks schlunky! If I get any, do you want me to put, for 1MAG3 for schlunky or what?
Title: Re: Combos for keller.
Post by: imagestyles on Apr 04, 2009, 01:24: PM
Matw-htw. Atw-Tatw-htw. atw-atw- htw(Left foot). Atw-Matw. Atw-cross- atw- Tatw. x-over-atw- htw.

Thanks schlunky! If I get any, do you want me to put, for 1MAG3 for schlunky or what?

For 1M4G3, thanks.