Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum

Freestyle Soccer Forum => Freestyle Chat => Topic started by: M4R10 on Apr 01, 2009, 11:41: PM

Title: Faster or slower style
Post by: M4R10 on Apr 01, 2009, 11:41: PM
Wich one you like more?

I love faster style, I think it makes freestyle even more impressive :D
Title: Re: Faster or slower style
Post by: firefree on Apr 01, 2009, 11:45: PM
Quote
I love faster style, I think it makes freestyle even more impressive :D

 :cheers:
Title: Re: Faster or slower style
Post by: Nicky on Apr 02, 2009, 12:06: AM
What do you mean with 'fast' and 'slow' style?

Can you give some examples?
Title: Re: Faster or slower style
Post by: Cogliono Grande on Apr 02, 2009, 12:16: AM
Tobias has kind of slow style. Rocco has fast. I love both styles but I like fast more.
Title: Re: Faster or slower style
Post by: oLi on Apr 02, 2009, 12:59: AM
I like FX's style of easy tricks (atw/hatw/htw) and I like Skoras style on more difficult tricks because he makes it look easy  :cheers:
Title: Re: Faster or slower style
Post by: TheIrishFreestyler on Apr 02, 2009, 01:31: AM
Differs with each Freestyler.

For example, JF and Nam have explosive styles, then theres people like Palle, and Abbas who are chilled out and a bit gangsta.

Both awesome styles.
Title: Re: Faster or slower style
Post by: SvenF on Apr 02, 2009, 01:37: AM
Tobias has kind of slow style. Rocco has fast. I love both styles but I like fast more.
I would say Rocco has both fast and slow.. His atw, hatw, htw combos are slow, but his ahmatw's and tatw-amatw nt is quite fast. I love that mix of both!:)
Title: Re: Faster or slower style
Post by: M4R10 on Apr 02, 2009, 01:47: AM
I like FX's style of easy tricks (atw/hatw/htw) and I like Skoras style on more difficult tricks because he makes it look easy  :cheers:

yeah I want to have "Fx style" on those tricks
Title: Re: Faster or slower style
Post by: VOL7AGE on Apr 02, 2009, 02:12: AM
mm i like faster style for example - Skora , Rocco , Pedrinhow
Title: Re: Faster or slower style
Post by: Magnus on Apr 02, 2009, 02:43: AM
I like both. I love when long combos are done with a smooth and controlled style, doesn't have to be that fast imo. For example I love Christiaan's style on atw-htw combos and Rocco's style on nt combos :thumbsup:
Title: Re: Faster or slower style
Post by: {++ } Lukas fs {++} on Apr 02, 2009, 03:07: AM
azun, simon, murilo, andrew H are the first wich come to my mind when its about slow style, they have awesome style btw...
rocco, fx, pedro and TF are the first wich come to my mind when its about fast style, and they have awesome style too...

So I really cant tell you wich style is better.... it depends on freestyler....
Title: Re: Faster or slower style
Post by: Liicht on Apr 02, 2009, 04:00: AM
I like both styles too!

But i really love watching a really slow and relaxed style. Usually is the style that impresses me the most because the control seems even more unbelievable..

But fast styles are also awesome watching..

and now im contridicting what im saying x') ..

But i prefer slow style - even though i like both :D
Title: Re: Faster or slower style
Post by: TF on Apr 02, 2009, 04:19: AM
100% speedy gonzales
i am in love with azun's pedro's and rocco's crazyyyyy fast style
Title: Re: Faster or slower style
Post by: {++ } Lukas fs {++} on Apr 02, 2009, 04:21: AM
100% speedy gonzales
i am in love with azun's pedro's and rocco's crazyyyyy fast style

I dont know about atw, htw, and hatw combos.... but in nt combos azun has a very slow style.... at least in my point of view....
Title: Re: Faster or slower style
Post by: Cogliono Grande on Apr 02, 2009, 05:44: AM
I haven't seen a really fast style before, so it's hard to tell what's best live. But in slow style Azun and Tobias are awesome. But Fx and Rocco is faster and they're also awesome. It's hard to choose. For me they're very different and both have good style on it's own way, but if I'd had to choose I'd go for fast. Just some philosophical thoughts. :)
Title: Re: Faster or slower style
Post by: Azun on Apr 02, 2009, 06:43: AM
a mix of both is cool. speed is cool when its clean(rocco)

atw tricks can be abit unclean if they are done too fast.  but htw tricks, alternate, and nt looks cool when its fast.
Title: Re: Faster or slower style
Post by: renato10 on Apr 02, 2009, 07:25: AM
A big example is :

Murilo : Amazing Style doing slow style
Pedro : Amazing Style doing faster style
both are  :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
Title: Re: Faster or slower style
Post by: Andrew on Apr 02, 2009, 07:59: AM
murilo style is kinda slow, but is so smooth and awesome, also nam the man has a perfect mixture of both.
Title: Re: Faster or slower style
Post by: Wieszak on Apr 02, 2009, 09:14: AM
I prefer slow ones like Palle, Sven, Mike, Franek. Watching them in action is a nice method of getting relaxed ;)
Title: Re: Faster or slower style
Post by: renato10 on Apr 02, 2009, 09:40: AM
Slow style 4 eve!
but I dont said that fast style isnt bad
just is my own opinion!  :thumbsup:
peace
Title: Re: Faster or slower style
Post by: L_I_S on Apr 02, 2009, 10:06: AM
i like slow and relaxed style.
Title: Re: Faster or slower style
Post by: biyan0 on Apr 02, 2009, 11:53: AM
welll form my the slow style is more enjoyble to watch and is so sexy like zhouzhou or mouluod or azun palle skora and others so HOT
Title: Re: Faster or slower style
Post by: Nicky on Apr 02, 2009, 09:43: PM
A mix of slow move like atw/htw/hatw and fast hard tricks / no touch is very cool
Good example is Rocco
Title: Re: Faster or slower style
Post by: DanTheMan on Apr 02, 2009, 11:13: PM
TF defo has the fastest style... anytime i show his vids to other ppl they think its fast-forwarded
thats one of the reasons i love TF, but also i think slow style can be good for nt's makes it smoother and cooler.
as Sven said, Rocco has the perfect mix with slow simple tricks and v fast hard tricks like alatw and ahmatw
Title: Re: Faster or slower style
Post by: Royal Freakiness on Apr 03, 2009, 04:43: AM
I think both styles pwn
as long as they go around properly and don't bend their knees
fast like rocco, pedro, fx, JF, TF
slow like Palle, Murilo, Clyde, Becs
Title: Re: Faster or slower style
Post by: TF on Apr 03, 2009, 05:28: AM
I think both styles pwn
as long as they go around properly and don't bend their knees
fast like rocco, pedro, fx, JF, TF
slow like Palle, Murilo, Clyde, Becs
this thread is really interesting
cos i would consider azun to have super speed style on long combos and same with clyde i think his style is speeedddy gonzales
Title: Re: Faster or slower style
Post by: Royal Freakiness on Apr 03, 2009, 05:29: AM
I think both styles pwn
as long as they go around properly and don't bend their knees
fast like rocco, pedro, fx, JF, TF
slow like Palle, Murilo, Clyde, Becs
this thread is really interesting
cos i would consider azun to have super speed style on long combos and same with clyde i think his style is speeedddy gonzales
oh wait  :bang:
clyde is supposed to be in my fast list  :bang: :bang: :bang:
and so was azun!
 :cursing:  :bang: :bang: :bang:
 :booty:
Title: Re: Faster or slower style
Post by: Rodrigo on Apr 04, 2009, 04:40: PM
Tobias has kind of slow style. Rocco has fast. I love both styles but I like fast more.
I would say Rocco has both fast and slow.. His atw, hatw, htw combos are slow, but his ahmatw's and tatw-amatw nt is quite fast. I love that mix of both!:)