Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum
Freestyle Soccer Forum => Freestyle Videos => Topic started by: ARS on Mar 26, 2009, 09:55: AM
-
Hey! This is a trailer about my last achievements in freestyle football... Some clips are old and some are new.. Maybe i`ll make the full version in spring ;) Also wait for my video for BF Losers Cup (which will start soon), because i didnt qualify in The offical BF Comp... Comment this stuff please!!
feature=channel_page
-
want to be my boyfriend? :saywhat:
jaja :biggrin:
hardcore... :rockit:
-
When you kick the ball to the camera i really scared!
-
I'm afraid :saywhat: :biggrin:
It's really hardcore freestyle.....your legs so crazy :saywhat:
I like your nt combos, satw-amatw was veryyyy smooth, but I want to see long and interesting combos too in your upcoming vid)
-
This is the level of 'loser cup' lol
-
This is the level of 'loser cup' lol
lmao
nice trailer, crazy lowers :thumbsup:
-
Very nice trailer.
Great no touches, the style on almatw-amatw nt was great
When can we expect the whole vid?
-
among all the harcore freestylers...u got pretty good style
-
This level is not to "loser cup " . This level is to "final BF completion " :banana: :banana: :banana:
-
Very nice trailer.
Great no touches, the style on almatw-amatw nt was great
When can we expect the whole vid?
hmm... I didn't see that, but I saw a lmatw amatw nt.
Great hardcore lowers and nt combos!
-
great trailer
maybe Skora nt and 5amatw nt help you go through qualification in loser cup :dontknow:
-
Very nice trailer.
Great no touches, the style on almatw-amatw nt was great
When can we expect the whole vid?
hmm... I didn't see that, but I saw a lmatw amatw nt.
Great hardcore lowers and nt combos!
Yes, It was lmatw amatw nt..
great trailer
maybe Skora nt and 5amatw nt help you go through qualification in loser cup :dontknow:
Haha, no, i have only chanse for qualifing - i should record STYLISH 3 atws, stylish 3 sitting crosses, stylish 3 sidheadstalls and some akka - it will be my best video ever :D
Btw thx for comments, guys :)
-
When you kick the ball to the camera i really scared!
dito!
ARS :pimp:
-
Awesome vid man
Cant w8 for the full version :banana:
-
nic vid man lik da nt d da othr comboz...:] :thumbsup:
-
sicks ARS im :thumbsup: looking forward to this
-
sicks ARS im :thumbsup: looking forward to this
Thx, mate ;) I`ll try to do the full version in april ;)