Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum
Freestyle Soccer Forum => Freestyle Videos => Topic started by: Mr. T on Mar 21, 2009, 09:21: AM
-
-
sick stuff!
-
sweer battle, but Tycza had better flow from sits to uppers and such than skora. but skora's lowers were crazy...ofcorse
-
Skóra seemed at the end of the Lp were unlucky and sad
but Tycza deserved it to come on the Finals :thumbsup:
very good Lp from both
-
Super lp, but i still cant realise how Skora failed satw :dontknow: I thought it`s impossible for him..
-
sweet battle skoras combo's are crazy live
-
who won?? I hope tycza he was fucking awesome!!! not that skora wasn't his lowers were maniac but tycza put down a better show
-
wow this was nervous perfomance by Skora :dontknow: Tycza deserves the win ;)
-
this is a bad nightmare cant believe that Skora not won or Clyde :down:
-
Skóra is not a machine :) Everyone can have a bad day... Filip was way better in this battle in my opinion and deserved to win undoubtedly :cheers:
-
skora way too many drops again..
Filip was best i think.. more entertaining
-
skora got fucken owned :popcorn:
either he wasn't trying at all and didn't give a shit about winning :rolleyes: or he had a bad day :rolleyes:
-
skora got fucken owned :popcorn:
either he wasn't trying at all and didn't give a shit about winning :rolleyes: or he had a bad day :rolleyes:
The combos he did before were just unreal. 6 satw in a combo i think i saw. I think he was just nervous, skora has a huge reputation, I would be nervous in his shoes. 50 Freestylers all expecting satw amatw nt in an lp just because it is skora.
But i knew tycza would win this battle easily. His qualification performance was so good, the crowd loved him and so did I! Amazing Tycza well done :biggrin:
-
Skora freestyled too much the day before and the same day. He was definately tired when performing.. He didn't tell me that because I didn
't ask but it's most likely because he freestyled like.. 2-3 hours the day before and 3-5 hours the same day as the tournament (before it, and then another hour or two after).
I'm not really sure if he was nervous but he was definately unlucky and Tycza is just an amazing allround freestyler and he really had the crowd on his side!
-
Super lp, but i still cant realise how Skora failed satw :dontknow: I thought it`s impossible for him..
Homemade videos never show the reality.
-
it was a great battle..skora got some nervous and tired and its a result..
-
Super lp, but i still cant realise how Skora failed satw :dontknow: I thought it`s impossible for him..
Homemade videos never show the reality.
I have no idea why you are opening your mouth, speak when you know what you speak of, if you have no knowledge of what you're about to speak of you should not speak.
Think before posting next time because your posts makes you look like a fool for everyone who was in Pyrzyce and who saw how much he was freestyling before the LPs.
-
Super lp, but i still cant realise how Skora failed satw :dontknow: I thought it`s impossible for him..
Homemade videos never show the reality.
I have no idea why you are opening your mouth, speak when you know what you speak of, if you have no knowledge of what you're about to speak of you should not speak.
Think before posting next time because your posts makes you look like a fool for everyone who was in Pyrzyce and who saw how much he was freestyling before the LPs.
relax man. i disagree with wat nen said aswell, i think that skill should be justified from wat u can do at ur best with all the time u need ie in a video, y should it matter that someone cant do something on first go live in a competition, if its been done, thats it, u harness that skill.
-
Super lp, but i still cant realise how Skora failed satw :dontknow: I thought it`s impossible for him..
Homemade videos never show the reality.
I have no idea why you are opening your mouth, speak when you know what you speak of, if you have no knowledge of what you're about to speak of you should not speak.
Think before posting next time because your posts makes you look like a fool for everyone who was in Pyrzyce and who saw how much he was freestyling before the LPs.
And may I add we all saw how easy satw was for him. Videos on the internet show me that skora is the best in combos and reality showed me that skora is the best in combos. So yeah lol