Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum

Freestyle Soccer Forum => Freestyle Videos => Topic started by: Reyra on Mar 09, 2009, 10:51: AM

Title: Reyra Freestyle Football - Winter 2009
Post by: Reyra on Mar 09, 2009, 10:51: AM
fmt=18

Hey guys!

I had a serious injury for 4 months, but as I am now able to play football again, I decided to do a new video.
It's not my best yet, as I still haven't got my touch to the ball back..

I would be really glad if you would tell me what you think about this. :cheers:

Hope you enjoy! :thumbsup:
Title: Re: Reyra Freestyle Football - Winter 2009
Post by: Joltter on Mar 09, 2009, 10:55: AM
i think i already told my opinion but.........
this is a masterpiece. no words. locations, filming, music, tricks, the whole SHIT IS WICKED MAN!  :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

keep up the good work......  :cheers:
Title: Re: Reyra Freestyle Football - Winter 2009
Post by: Olly NZ Frestyle on Mar 09, 2009, 09:31: PM
Quality vid all round, good to see something new from you Reyra. Love your creativity! love this vid. look forward to more :thumbsup:
Title: Re: Reyra Freestyle Football - Winter 2009
Post by: Nicky on Mar 09, 2009, 10:23: PM
I enjoyed this video very much, great creativity tricks, nice camera angles and amazing locations.

I hope that you are completely recovered from your injury,
Title: Re: Reyra Freestyle Football - Winter 2009
Post by: Dani on Mar 09, 2009, 11:21: PM
Awesome vid, can't tell how much i enjoyed watching it! See youtube for more details ;)
Title: Re: Reyra Freestyle Football - Winter 2009
Post by: Reyra on Mar 10, 2009, 04:45: PM
Thanks a lot guys  :thumbsup: