Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum
Freestyle Soccer Forum => Freestyle Videos => Topic started by: Brizze on Feb 25, 2008, 04:25: AM
-
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=FA9HaS61pVE
My vid (: comments
-
this is an amazin vid man love your combos so good and awesome latw-latw :thumbsup: :saywhat:
-
Godt jobbet Hömmel ;)
-
amazing vid the first move was :saywhat: many creative combos and beckatw(nt)matw :rockit: good luck man :thumbsup:
-
sweet faatw
-
sweet faatw
Are sure its called faatw?
Because its the same as tatw and timo atw, I think, it has 2 different names.
-
Thx all ;)
-
sweet faatw
Are sure its called faatw?
Because its the same as tatw and timo atw, I think, it has 2 different names.
Filip Meeus (sorry if misspelling of last name) did the "half inside atw tatw nt" or however you should call it and you added the first part of aatw before it
Pretty simple explanation to why it's faatw
-
Ya, but if u say that, then Timo aatw should be Touzani aatw instead
-
its not important the important thing is that your vid is fucking AMAZING :thumbsup:
-
its not important the important thing is that your vid is fucking AMAZING :thumbsup:
Ya true;)
Thx man .
-
this is sweet vid. Fisrt action nice and this creativity combo from 0:24 :thumbsup:
-
OMG nice vid mate!! You are improving so fast!!! Beckatw (nt) matw was so awesome. Great style and creativity!
-
Ya, but if u say that, then Timo aatw should be Touzani aatw instead
Timo atw is originally called TAATW (touzani abbas atw) :thumbsup:
Awesome video btw, I really liekd that trick too
Really good styletoo, me like :hello:
-
Ya, but if u say that, then Timo aatw should be Touzani aatw instead
Timo atw is originally called TAATW (touzani abbas atw) :thumbsup:
Awesome video btw, I really liekd that trick too
Really good styletoo, me like :hello:
Thx Martin ;)
Why is it then called Timo ? :D
Then this is Brizze atw ;D But its called Faatw haha
I dunno really, but I guess its being called "timo" as an honour to Timo for inventing this beautiful trick () ;)
Anyway, most people are calling it taatw nowadays ;P
once again, sick vid! :bowdown:
-
Woow! you're improving soo fast! fucking great combos, loved it all!
-
really great vid! I'm really looking forward to your next vid
-
really great vid! I'm really looking forward to your next vid
thx Max.
Im going to make a new video soon.
-
super combos :banana:
-
woow i like your freestyle good style great tricks :thumbsup:
-
super combos great job and good luck :thumbsup: