Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum

Freestyle Soccer Forum => Freestyle Chat => Topic started by: Macca on Feb 25, 2009, 09:24: PM

Title: When your not freestyling...
Post by: Macca on Feb 25, 2009, 09:24: PM
This is just a thread to tell us what you do apart from freestyling... other hobbies, music u like etc

im 18, i play guitar, i recently finished school and now i go to university (studying information technology), im into alot of different types of music but mainly rock/alternative/indie my fav band is muse and i like to go to the beach (tried learning to surf once but it was a faillll lol)
Title: Re: When your not freestyling...
Post by: L_I_S on Feb 25, 2009, 10:06: PM
this is more like a 'get 2 know evry1 without really talking to them' thread

hmmm, i use 2 b into so much stuff wen i wasnt in uni.
im into alot of nerdy stuff that i wont mention, but would explain y im not so good at FS. i am/was into hakisac, cinamas, roulette, poker, rubix cube, programming, game making, exercise, parkour, futsal, halo, tv, collecting crap, i swear, its like so much more crap. i cbf typing anymore. but u get the picture.
im into rock, punk rock, alternative, rap, hip-hop, euro-house, and anything thats sounds good.
Title: Re: When your not freestyling...
Post by: Royal Freakiness on Feb 26, 2009, 12:06: AM
I'm into indie rock. Arctic Monkeys in particular
also hard rock like breaking benjamin
but I would listen to the other genres, depending on the song

when I don't freestyle: i'm on here, youtube, watch the simpsons, dream about getting crazy ass PCs, reading about new computer hardware, PC gaming, PES 2009, editing videos, football, basketball, sleeping, drinking melon+coconut milk shake, listening to The Silmarillion audio book, calling my friends on the phone for like 2 hours or more....
eh... pretty boring...
Title: Re: When your not freestyling...
Post by: Cogliono Grande on Feb 26, 2009, 12:12: AM
I don't have any other hobbies. Freestyle and girls is about the only thing that goes through my mind. I'm not a horny fatass with no chance of getting girls, but I think about them alot anyways. I do freestyle with a juggling ball with my arms. Pretty funny cause i can do like the hardest combos ever.
Title: Re: When your not freestyling...
Post by: renato10 on Feb 26, 2009, 12:56: AM
I also play guitar ,but i'm not so good but
i have some cover in the red :D
also playing football soccer (11) and futsal
and street soccer with my friends ,actuacion
in "cortometrajes" and now start the fcuking
high school but this my last year  :thumbsup:
Title: Re: When your not freestyling...
Post by: SanderW on Feb 26, 2009, 01:56: AM
when im not freestyling, school, fifa 09, friends
Title: Re: When your not freestyling...
Post by: Mace 16 on Feb 26, 2009, 02:03: AM
Freestyle, Raving, Girls, Food, Computer, Friends, Holidays, Family, School, Music, Partying
Title: Re: When your not freestyling...
Post by: DanTheMan on Feb 26, 2009, 03:05: AM
freestyle, internet, hangin out with friends, listnin to some bangin rap shiiiiiat
Title: Re: When your not freestyling...
Post by: osk on Feb 26, 2009, 03:15: AM
freestyle,futsal,internet,girls,friends and music(rap)
Title: Re: When your not freestyling...
Post by: Fee on Feb 26, 2009, 03:49: AM
most of the time when i don´t fs i hang out with my friends or visit my girlfriend. Or i go to the gym.

i also play halo 1 and 2 alot.

and i listen to music nearly the whole day, when i´m fs ing, hanging out with friends, in the gym.
liste to nearly any kind of music, just has to be coole. but my fav band is deadlock (metal)

Title: Re: When your not freestyling...
Post by: matt2710 on Feb 26, 2009, 03:59: AM
i go running 3 times a week. ran at the national indoors 2 weeks ago at birmingham in the 60m. Stumbled at the start so i came 4th in the semis :(.

Play football for staplegrove :D, cricket for taunton, run for somerset, table tennis :P listen to music, girls :P , internet, hangin with friends, watching the mighty boosh (legend program!)

thats about it really!
Title: Re: When your not freestyling...
Post by: BigMac on Feb 26, 2009, 04:05: AM
i go running 3 times a week. ran at the national indoors 2 weeks ago at birmingham in the 60m. Stumbled at the start so i came 4th in the semis :(.

Play football for staplegrove :D, cricket for taunton, run for somerset, table tennis :P listen to music, girls :P , internet, hangin with friends, watching the mighty boosh (legend program!)

thats about it really!

was that on channel 4?
Title: Re: When your not freestyling...
Post by: Sander on Feb 26, 2009, 06:03: AM
i'm 17, and except for freestyle i have my school of course. in the weekend i work, go out and play/watch football. also i just hang out with friends or i surf on the internet. i also like to listen music (metal, rock, hardrock etc)
Title: Re: When your not freestyling...
Post by: matt2710 on Feb 26, 2009, 06:46: AM
i go running 3 times a week. ran at the national indoors 2 weeks ago at birmingham in the 60m. Stumbled at the start so i came 4th in the semis :(.

Play football for staplegrove :D, cricket for taunton, run for somerset, table tennis :P listen to music, girls :P , internet, hangin with friends, watching the mighty boosh (legend program!)

thats about it really!

was that on channel 4?

no that ones for adults lol

i ran in the u15 but we still ran on the same track.
Title: Re: When your not freestyling...
Post by: AznMagic on Feb 26, 2009, 06:50: AM
masturbate
Title: Re: When your not freestyling...
Post by: Brizze on Feb 26, 2009, 07:14: AM
Paaaaaaaarty  :banana:
Title: Re: When your not freestyling...
Post by: Sander on Feb 26, 2009, 07:43: AM
masturbate
i thought you had a gf?
Title: Re: When your not freestyling...
Post by: TF on Feb 26, 2009, 07:47: AM
i go running 3 times a week. ran at the national indoors 2 weeks ago at birmingham in the 60m. Stumbled at the start so i came 4th in the semis :(.

Play football for staplegrove :D, cricket for taunton, run for somerset, table tennis :P listen to music, girls :P , internet, hangin with friends, watching the mighty boosh (legend program!)

thats about it really!
taunton?
tommy baker lives there go meet him

apart from freestyle i dont do THAT much really
but i go to the cinema with friends a bit
watch some DVD's mainly comedy(Michael Mcintyre, Lee Evans, Bill Baily etc...)
love listening to mooooosic especially disturbed, snowgoons, aotp
Title: Re: When your not freestyling...
Post by: imagestyles on Feb 26, 2009, 08:35: AM
I don't have any other hobbies. Freestyle and girls is about the only thing that goes through my mind. I'm not a horny fatass with no chance of getting girls, but I think about them alot anyways. I do freestyle with a juggling ball with my arms. Pretty funny cause i can do like the hardest combos ever.



Dude, I do that all the time. I pulled off Patw X10, Lmatw nt X11, and Satw nt. X5. It gets so so fun.
Title: Re: When your not freestyling...
Post by: imagestyles on Feb 26, 2009, 08:46: AM
I pwn noobs.  :thumbsup: Just kidding.
  I run competitively (All-city champ, Varsity team member) , I hang with friends(Half the time doing absolutely nothing), I play soccer in the Regional League, I just started getting into DJing and remixing/ making songs, I waste a decent amount of time on the computer, etc... Pretty Boring.
  Music that kicks ass:  Daft Punk, The Mars Volta,  Bob Marley, Eminem, Hybrid, Smashing Pumpkins, deadmau5, Death Cab for Cutie, NIN, The Prodigy, Mstrkrft, Benny Benassi, Red Hot Chili peppers, U2,  Maroon 5, Rob Dougan, Muse, Crystal Method, Gorillaz, White Stripes,  Dre, 2Pac, Coldplay, Tiesto, Onerepublic, Darude, Daddy Yankee, Modest mouse, Disturbed, Akon, Dropkick Murphys, Kanye West, System of a down, Led Zeppelin, Hendrix, Timbaland, The Strokes, Lupe Fiasco, Chemical Brothers, Guster, Snow Patrol, Peace Orchestra, Linkin Park, Motion City Soundtrack, and Sum41. I copied and pasted that from my FaceBook.
Title: Re: When your not freestyling...
Post by: TheGodEmperor on Feb 26, 2009, 09:52: AM
I pwn noobs.  :thumbsup: Just kidding.
  I run competitively (All-city champ, Varsity team member) , I hang with friends(Half the time doing absolutely nothing), I play soccer in the Regional League, I just started getting into DJing and remixing/ making songs, I waste a decent amount of time on the computer, etc... Pretty Boring.
  Music that kicks ass:  Daft Punk, The Mars Volta,  Bob Marley, Eminem, Hybrid, Smashing Pumpkins, deadmau5, Death Cab for Cutie, NIN, The Prodigy, Mstrkrft, Benny Benassi, Red Hot Chili peppers, U2,  Maroon 5, Rob Dougan, Muse, Crystal Method, Gorillaz, White Stripes,  Dre, 2Pac, Coldplay, Tiesto, Onerepublic, Darude, Daddy Yankee, Modest mouse, Disturbed, Akon, Dropkick Murphys, Kanye West, System of a down, Led Zeppelin, Hendrix, Timbaland, The Strokes, Lupe Fiasco, Chemical Brothers, Guster, Snow Patrol, Peace Orchestra, Linkin Park, Motion City Soundtrack, and Sum41. I copied and pasted that from my FaceBook.
you have a sick music taste, very varied, even though I don't like many of the artists up there

the mars volta, hendrix, led zepp, U2  :bowdown:

I listen to every style of music pretty much, do martial arts, soccer (11 v 11, 5 v 5), play some guitar, I write a lot, and I like to chill with friends and stuff of course  :thumbsup:

yo imagestyles, do you know Spock's Beard? They're sick. So are Gentle Giant, who are the main influence on mars volta and spocks beard. Prog rock is the shit.
Title: Re: When your not freestyling...
Post by: michaelhindle on Feb 26, 2009, 10:19: AM
Im usualy Playing my Guitar, On Computer, watching TV, going to Music gigs.......
Title: Re: When your not freestyling...
Post by: AznMagic on Feb 26, 2009, 10:22: AM
masturbate
i thought you had a gf?

doesn't mean you shouldn't masturbate
Title: Re: When your not freestyling...
Post by: Ash_Randall on Feb 26, 2009, 10:24: AM
I work in a Leisure Centre as a Lifeguard! So when I'm not working I normally go to the centre to use the gym, swimming etc and I can do it all for free which rocks!!! I also do some after school freestyle coaching in a few schools and hoping to expand to more schools soon.

When I get really bored I start writing down all random combo's in my freestyle notepad and when I train next I try them out :biggrin:to to see if they work. I'm a freak for trainers too so I'm always looking for new pairs to buy so if anyone knows any good dites for trainers let me know! :biggrin:

Other than that I just eat, sleep and watch tv the usual things but my fav programme is 'Whose Line is it Anyway?' :rockit: I could watch it on repeat all day and I still find that programme funnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Title: Re: When your not freestyling...
Post by: imagestyles on Feb 26, 2009, 12:36: PM
I pwn noobs.  :thumbsup: Just kidding.
  I run competitively (All-city champ, Varsity team member) , I hang with friends(Half the time doing absolutely nothing), I play soccer in the Regional League, I just started getting into DJing and remixing/ making songs, I waste a decent amount of time on the computer, etc... Pretty Boring.
  Music that kicks ass:  Daft Punk, The Mars Volta,  Bob Marley, Eminem, Hybrid, Smashing Pumpkins, deadmau5, Death Cab for Cutie, NIN, The Prodigy, Mstrkrft, Benny Benassi, Red Hot Chili peppers, U2,  Maroon 5, Rob Dougan, Muse, Crystal Method, Gorillaz, White Stripes,  Dre, 2Pac, Coldplay, Tiesto, Onerepublic, Darude, Daddy Yankee, Modest mouse, Disturbed, Akon, Dropkick Murphys, Kanye West, System of a down, Led Zeppelin, Hendrix, Timbaland, The Strokes, Lupe Fiasco, Chemical Brothers, Guster, Snow Patrol, Peace Orchestra, Linkin Park, Motion City Soundtrack, and Sum41. I copied and pasted that from my FaceBook.
you have a sick music taste, very varied, even though I don't like many of the artists up there

the mars volta, hendrix, led zepp, U2  :bowdown:

I listen to every style of music pretty much, do martial arts, soccer (11 v 11, 5 v 5), play some guitar, I write a lot, and I like to chill with friends and stuff of course  :thumbsup:

yo imagestyles, do you know Spock's Beard? They're sick. So are Gentle Giant, who are the main influence on mars volta and spocks beard. Prog rock is the shit.

Thanks! I've heard Gentle Giant but not Spock's Beard. I'm going to get on to that.  :thumbsup:
Title: Re: When your not freestyling...
Post by: anhkhoashevakt on Feb 26, 2009, 05:09: PM
Besides freestyle, I have tons of homework to do lol. But when I have freetime, may be I'll do something like watching a movie. Then may be I can sitdown and read some stuff, a novel or something. After that, IDK, go eating, pooping, or sleeping...
Title: Re: When your not freestyling...
Post by: Gunnerjoe on Feb 26, 2009, 05:26: PM
I pwn noobs.  :thumbsup: Just kidding.
  I run competitively (All-city champ, Varsity team member) , I hang with friends(Half the time doing absolutely nothing), I play soccer in the Regional League, I just started getting into DJing and remixing/ making songs, I waste a decent amount of time on the computer, etc... Pretty Boring.
  Music that kicks ass:  Daft Punk, The Mars Volta,  Bob Marley, Eminem, Hybrid, Smashing Pumpkins, deadmau5, Death Cab for Cutie, NIN, The Prodigy, Mstrkrft, Benny Benassi, Red Hot Chili peppers, U2,  Maroon 5, Rob Dougan, Muse, Crystal Method, Gorillaz, White Stripes,  Dre, 2Pac, Coldplay, Tiesto, Onerepublic, Darude, Daddy Yankee, Modest mouse, Disturbed, Akon, Dropkick Murphys, Kanye West, System of a down, Led Zeppelin, Hendrix, Timbaland, The Strokes, Lupe Fiasco, Chemical Brothers, Guster, Snow Patrol, Peace Orchestra, Linkin Park, Motion City Soundtrack, and Sum41. I copied and pasted that from my FaceBook.
you have a sick music taste, very varied, even though I don't like many of the artists up there

the mars volta, hendrix, led zepp, U2  :bowdown:

I listen to every style of music pretty much, do martial arts, soccer (11 v 11, 5 v 5), play some guitar, I write a lot, and I like to chill with friends and stuff of course  :thumbsup:

yo imagestyles, do you know Spock's Beard? They're sick. So are Gentle Giant, who are the main influence on mars volta and spocks beard. Prog rock is the shit.

Thanks! I've heard Gentle Giant but not Spock's Beard. I'm going to get on to that.  :thumbsup:

Frank Zappa :thumbsup:
Title: Re: When your not freestyling...
Post by: joshfowlerfs on Feb 26, 2009, 05:54: PM
Freestyle, Raving, Girls, Food, Computer, Friends, Holidays, Family, School, Music, Partying

Thats me in a nut shell
Title: Re: When your not freestyling...
Post by: TheGodEmperor on Feb 26, 2009, 10:46: PM
I pwn noobs.  :thumbsup: Just kidding.
  I run competitively (All-city champ, Varsity team member) , I hang with friends(Half the time doing absolutely nothing), I play soccer in the Regional League, I just started getting into DJing and remixing/ making songs, I waste a decent amount of time on the computer, etc... Pretty Boring.
  Music that kicks ass:  Daft Punk, The Mars Volta,  Bob Marley, Eminem, Hybrid, Smashing Pumpkins, deadmau5, Death Cab for Cutie, NIN, The Prodigy, Mstrkrft, Benny Benassi, Red Hot Chili peppers, U2,  Maroon 5, Rob Dougan, Muse, Crystal Method, Gorillaz, White Stripes,  Dre, 2Pac, Coldplay, Tiesto, Onerepublic, Darude, Daddy Yankee, Modest mouse, Disturbed, Akon, Dropkick Murphys, Kanye West, System of a down, Led Zeppelin, Hendrix, Timbaland, The Strokes, Lupe Fiasco, Chemical Brothers, Guster, Snow Patrol, Peace Orchestra, Linkin Park, Motion City Soundtrack, and Sum41. I copied and pasted that from my FaceBook.
you have a sick music taste, very varied, even though I don't like many of the artists up there

the mars volta, hendrix, led zepp, U2  :bowdown:

I listen to every style of music pretty much, do martial arts, soccer (11 v 11, 5 v 5), play some guitar, I write a lot, and I like to chill with friends and stuff of course  :thumbsup:

yo imagestyles, do you know Spock's Beard? They're sick. So are Gentle Giant, who are the main influence on mars volta and spocks beard. Prog rock is the shit.

Thanks! I've heard Gentle Giant but not Spock's Beard. I'm going to get on to that.  :thumbsup:

Frank Zappa :thumbsup:
Hes not that great, though

Captain Beefheart  :bowdown:
Title: Re: When your not freestyling...
Post by: Ethan on Feb 27, 2009, 01:01: AM
I work in a Leisure Centre as a Lifeguard! So when I'm not working I normally go to the centre to use the gym, swimming etc and I can do it all for free which rocks!!! I also do some after school freestyle coaching in a few schools and hoping to expand to more schools soon.

When I get really bored I start writing down all random combo's in my freestyle notepad and when I train next I try them out :biggrin:to to see if they work. I'm a freak for trainers too so I'm always looking for new pairs to buy so if anyone knows any good dites for trainers let me know! :biggrin:

Other than that I just eat, sleep and watch tv the usual things but my fav programme is 'Whose Line is it Anyway?' :rockit: I could watch it on repeat all day and I still find that programme funnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
haha on dave! all they show is that and top gear :P
Title: Re: When your not freestyling...
Post by: BigMac on Feb 27, 2009, 01:18: AM
I work in a Leisure Centre as a Lifeguard! So when I'm not working I normally go to the centre to use the gym, swimming etc and I can do it all for free which rocks!!! I also do some after school freestyle coaching in a few schools and hoping to expand to more schools soon.

When I get really bored I start writing down all random combo's in my freestyle notepad and when I train next I try them out :biggrin:to to see if they work. I'm a freak for trainers too so I'm always looking for new pairs to buy so if anyone knows any good dites for trainers let me know! :biggrin:

Other than that I just eat, sleep and watch tv the usual things but my fav programme is 'Whose Line is it Anyway?' :rockit: I could watch it on repeat all day and I still find that programme funnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
haha on dave! all they show is that and top gear :P

and mock the week, dave is one of the best channels :rockit:
Title: Re: When your not freestyling...
Post by: TF on Feb 27, 2009, 03:38: AM
I work in a Leisure Centre as a Lifeguard! So when I'm not working I normally go to the centre to use the gym, swimming etc and I can do it all for free which rocks!!! I also do some after school freestyle coaching in a few schools and hoping to expand to more schools soon.

When I get really bored I start writing down all random combo's in my freestyle notepad and when I train next I try them out :biggrin:to to see if they work. I'm a freak for trainers too so I'm always looking for new pairs to buy so if anyone knows any good dites for trainers let me know! :biggrin:

Other than that I just eat, sleep and watch tv the usual things but my fav programme is 'Whose Line is it Anyway?' :rockit: I could watch it on repeat all day and I still find that programme funnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
haha on dave! all they show is that and top gear :P

and mock the week, dave is one of the best channels :rockit:
especially now they are starting to get dave original programs
argumental ftw!
Title: Re: When your not freestyling...
Post by: BigMac on Feb 27, 2009, 03:51: AM
hmm i dont think argumental is that good.
Title: Re: When your not freestyling...
Post by: Olly NZ Frestyle on Feb 27, 2009, 04:33: AM
Play football, futsal, indoor football, table football, fifa, watch vids of fs and i go for lots of long distance runs and like to run in races  :cheers:

Il listen to pretty much any music
Title: Re: When your not freestyling...
Post by: Ethan on Feb 27, 2009, 05:26: AM
I work in a Leisure Centre as a Lifeguard! So when I'm not working I normally go to the centre to use the gym, swimming etc and I can do it all for free which rocks!!! I also do some after school freestyle coaching in a few schools and hoping to expand to more schools soon.

When I get really bored I start writing down all random combo's in my freestyle notepad and when I train next I try them out :biggrin:to to see if they work. I'm a freak for trainers too so I'm always looking for new pairs to buy so if anyone knows any good dites for trainers let me know! :biggrin:

Other than that I just eat, sleep and watch tv the usual things but my fav programme is 'Whose Line is it Anyway?' :rockit: I could watch it on repeat all day and I still find that programme funnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
haha on dave! all they show is that and top gear :P

and mock the week, dave is one of the best channels :rockit:
especially now they are starting to get dave original programs
argumental ftw!
dont forget QI! and worl rally championship? who watches that?
Title: Re: When your not freestyling...
Post by: jammy on Feb 27, 2009, 08:05: AM
freestyle, internet, hangin out with friends, listnin to some bangin rap shiiiiiat

near enought the same but i listen to anything and i play all other sprots possible lol
love basketball mainly and i use the break dance but dont anymore  :thumbsup:
Title: Re: When your not freestyling...
Post by: Pete on Feb 27, 2009, 10:37: AM
DANCE ! hip hop and break dance .. hang with my friends and gf .. go on the pc and edit and surf the net

tunage: almost every genre of music lol ! love break beats and hip hop .. rock is good too and fair bit of rnb .. oldskool shit rocks tho, james brown duuuudes ! some techno stuff is mental too ..hadouken  :thumbsup:
Title: Re: When your not freestyling...
Post by: Gunnerjoe on Feb 27, 2009, 12:03: PM
I pwn noobs.  :thumbsup: Just kidding.
  I run competitively (All-city champ, Varsity team member) , I hang with friends(Half the time doing absolutely nothing), I play soccer in the Regional League, I just started getting into DJing and remixing/ making songs, I waste a decent amount of time on the computer, etc... Pretty Boring.
  Music that kicks ass:  Daft Punk, The Mars Volta,  Bob Marley, Eminem, Hybrid, Smashing Pumpkins, deadmau5, Death Cab for Cutie, NIN, The Prodigy, Mstrkrft, Benny Benassi, Red Hot Chili peppers, U2,  Maroon 5, Rob Dougan, Muse, Crystal Method, Gorillaz, White Stripes,  Dre, 2Pac, Coldplay, Tiesto, Onerepublic, Darude, Daddy Yankee, Modest mouse, Disturbed, Akon, Dropkick Murphys, Kanye West, System of a down, Led Zeppelin, Hendrix, Timbaland, The Strokes, Lupe Fiasco, Chemical Brothers, Guster, Snow Patrol, Peace Orchestra, Linkin Park, Motion City Soundtrack, and Sum41. I copied and pasted that from my FaceBook.
you have a sick music taste, very varied, even though I don't like many of the artists up there

the mars volta, hendrix, led zepp, U2  :bowdown:

I listen to every style of music pretty much, do martial arts, soccer (11 v 11, 5 v 5), play some guitar, I write a lot, and I like to chill with friends and stuff of course  :thumbsup:

yo imagestyles, do you know Spock's Beard? They're sick. So are Gentle Giant, who are the main influence on mars volta and spocks beard. Prog rock is the shit.

Thanks! I've heard Gentle Giant but not Spock's Beard. I'm going to get on to that.  :thumbsup:

Frank Zappa :thumbsup:
Hes not that great, though

Captain Beefheart  :bowdown:
zappa is a genius.....composer, guitarist and politician but yeah beefheart is pretty cool haha
Title: Re: When your not freestyling...
Post by: AznMagic on Feb 27, 2009, 12:58: PM
Freestyle, Raving, Girls, Food, Computer, Friends, Holidays, Family, School, Music, Partying

Thats me in a nut shell

how boring.
Title: Re: When your not freestyling...
Post by: TheGodEmperor on Feb 27, 2009, 01:21: PM
I pwn noobs.  :thumbsup: Just kidding.
  I run competitively (All-city champ, Varsity team member) , I hang with friends(Half the time doing absolutely nothing), I play soccer in the Regional League, I just started getting into DJing and remixing/ making songs, I waste a decent amount of time on the computer, etc... Pretty Boring.
  Music that kicks ass:  Daft Punk, The Mars Volta,  Bob Marley, Eminem, Hybrid, Smashing Pumpkins, deadmau5, Death Cab for Cutie, NIN, The Prodigy, Mstrkrft, Benny Benassi, Red Hot Chili peppers, U2,  Maroon 5, Rob Dougan, Muse, Crystal Method, Gorillaz, White Stripes,  Dre, 2Pac, Coldplay, Tiesto, Onerepublic, Darude, Daddy Yankee, Modest mouse, Disturbed, Akon, Dropkick Murphys, Kanye West, System of a down, Led Zeppelin, Hendrix, Timbaland, The Strokes, Lupe Fiasco, Chemical Brothers, Guster, Snow Patrol, Peace Orchestra, Linkin Park, Motion City Soundtrack, and Sum41. I copied and pasted that from my FaceBook.
you have a sick music taste, very varied, even though I don't like many of the artists up there

the mars volta, hendrix, led zepp, U2  :bowdown:

I listen to every style of music pretty much, do martial arts, soccer (11 v 11, 5 v 5), play some guitar, I write a lot, and I like to chill with friends and stuff of course  :thumbsup:

yo imagestyles, do you know Spock's Beard? They're sick. So are Gentle Giant, who are the main influence on mars volta and spocks beard. Prog rock is the shit.

Thanks! I've heard Gentle Giant but not Spock's Beard. I'm going to get on to that.  :thumbsup:

Frank Zappa :thumbsup:
Hes not that great, though

Captain Beefheart  :bowdown:
zappa is a genius.....composer, guitarist and politician but yeah beefheart is pretty cool haha

I'm not denying that the man isn't great...but his music isn't as good as everyone says it is.

Any of you all listen to psychobilly or prog folk?

psychobilly is sick, like the Cramps and the Meteors and stuff

and prog folk has sick groups like Pentangle

haha music is awesome
Title: Re: When your not freestyling...
Post by: Onas on Feb 28, 2009, 02:25: AM
Ummmm, well. Freestyle, athletics, school, books, surfing on net, music (Linkin Park, Michael Jackson, DMX, Depeche Mode, Naruto Soundtrax etc.), friends, football and bullshit doing (like sleeping, eating, going on the toilet, sleeping again, surfing on net). I'd love to learn capoeira too (AHA! The laserfields. Well  :thumbsup:)
Title: Re: When your not freestyling...
Post by: SvenF on Feb 28, 2009, 11:17: PM
Play football, hanging out with friends, music, watching through the internet, etc. Besides I love playing Facebook-Tetris against Thomas :cheers:
Title: Re: When your not freestyling...
Post by: benito303 on Mar 01, 2009, 06:36: AM
I play guitar, baseball (my favorite sport), and track. I don't really like running but I know it keeps me in shape. I also like to work out.
:rockit:
[/color]
Title: Re: When your not freestyling...
Post by: soccer-fanatic on Mar 01, 2009, 07:23: AM
When I'm not freestyling, I'm working on my website, watching tv  :biggrin:, sleeping or at school
Title: Re: When your not freestyling...
Post by: 2zef^^ on Mar 02, 2009, 08:59: AM
When not fsing...

Internet,clubs,drinks,smoke,gf,cinema,sleep..thats all!
Title: Re: When your not freestyling...
Post by: d5fox on Mar 02, 2009, 12:53: PM
this is more like a 'get 2 know evry1 without really talking to them' thread

hmmm, i use 2 b into so much stuff wen i wasnt in uni.
im into alot of nerdy stuff that i wont mention, but would explain y im not so good at FS. i am/was into hakisac, cinamas, roulette, poker, rubix cube, programming, game making, exercise, parkour, futsal, halo, tv, collecting crap, i swear, its like so much more crap. i cbf typing anymore. but u get the picture.
im into rock, punk rock, alternative, rap, hip-hop, euro-house, and anything thats sounds good.

how fast could u solve 3x3
i used to be obsessed with rubiks. until freestyle obvously

can u do 4x4 or 5x5.

bigger?even
Title: Re: When your not freestyling...
Post by: L_I_S on Mar 02, 2009, 01:39: PM
this is more like a 'get 2 know evry1 without really talking to them' thread

hmmm, i use 2 b into so much stuff wen i wasnt in uni.
im into alot of nerdy stuff that i wont mention, but would explain y im not so good at FS. i am/was into hakisac, cinamas, roulette, poker, rubix cube, programming, game making, exercise, parkour, futsal, halo, tv, collecting crap, i swear, its like so much more crap. i cbf typing anymore. but u get the picture.
im into rock, punk rock, alternative, rap, hip-hop, euro-house, and anything thats sounds good.

how fast could u solve 3x3
i used to be obsessed with rubiks. until freestyle obvously

can u do 4x4 or 5x5.

bigger?even

haha. yea, the fastest i did was 37 seconds. i cant do 4x4 or 5x5's, just 3x3 ;)
i stoped coz i beat my friend, which was my main goal!
Title: Re: When your not freestyling...
Post by: Kate_ on Mar 02, 2009, 04:40: PM
when i'm not freestyling; I fitness, do other sports, studying, i'm with friends, working a bit, sleeping/eating (after freestye the most inmportant things for me  :zzz:), going out or listening music
Title: Re: When your not freestyling...
Post by: Andrew on Mar 03, 2009, 12:47: AM
Im Andrew. I play alot of sports for clubs, i do freestyle, rugby, table tennis, judo etrc. I also work for a entertainments crew called beatbreakers which are located in plymouth, we have been on britian's got talent so watchout for us, also I like doing crazy stuff which often gets me injured.
Im a college in cornwall studying A levels in Human biology, p.e, law and business studies.
I love going to the beaches in the summer and love to party HARD.

In my spare time I like to break bones . lol just kidding but in the last ten months I have broken my shoulder, arm, tibia and fibula 5 times through and my ankle, so my fs has been hampered just a bit .lol

I play table tennis for my county and have been playing in the english schools finals for the last 2 years.

In my spare time I like to meet my mates and girls and also like to freestyle with my mates jamie and henry.
I also am ment to be in a lesson in a minute bye .
Title: Re: When your not freestyling...
Post by: Call3n on Mar 03, 2009, 02:43: AM
When I not freestyle, then I watch tv, computer games and surfing on the internet, play normal soccer, train and a couple of other things.
Title: Re: When your not freestyling...
Post by: SK on Mar 03, 2009, 07:14: AM
when im not Freestyling i play some games like warcraft, guild wars or counter strike. I also like girls, and i think i have more girl friends, than boy friends (not as couples, if you got that) and i eat foood, and i driink, and i fart and i like to go and take a shit now and then...
and i go to school, and of course, i chill around  :banana:
Title: Re: When your not freestyling...
Post by: BigMac on Mar 03, 2009, 07:18: AM
I watch tv a lot, hollyoaks and all that kind of crap.

I play guitar hero with my friends for too long.

I try and play the real guitar but fail.

I watch a lot of crap on youtube.

I have a new job in a shop.

Next month i turn 18 so will be partying constantly :biggrin:

I listen to loads of music, mainly rap and hip hop more old than new. But a few rock tracks and dance tracks tickle my berry too.

Ah thats me in a nutshell really, I freestyle a lot and its my main thing haha.
Title: Re: When your not freestyling...
Post by: dfresh on Mar 03, 2009, 09:22: AM
Here in the states, when i'm not freestylin I listen to alot of music typically on a device called the Ipod, I drop mad rhymes: Raw i'm gonna give it to ya with no trivia I'm raw like cocaine straight from bolivia, shit like that. I skateboard, jump down stairs, make up dance moves, I actually play alot of football with the polish community cuz chicago has a ton of eastern europeans so they teach me shit and translate comments on Skora's videos and what not. I keep it real and play for keeps, and I'm about to be done with University so I need a job. Btw I'm a fan of Obama. Peace out yo!
Title: Re: When your not freestyling...
Post by: stefanfreestylez on Mar 03, 2009, 09:46: AM
When not fsing...

Internet,clubs,drinks,smoke,gf,cinema,sleep..thats all!
dont lie
Title: Re: When your not freestyling...
Post by: Nicky on Mar 03, 2009, 09:38: PM
When I don't freestyle I have many other things:

School (high school/last year)
Work @ supermarket (2 times a week)
Football (on field) (2 trainingdays + 1 matchday)
Girlfriend (3 evenings a week)
Computerthings (surfing on internet, youtube (lot of crap hehe)
Sometimes I run 5 km (±3 times a month)
Title: Re: When your not freestyling...
Post by: 2zef^^ on Mar 03, 2009, 11:43: PM
When not fsing...

Internet,clubs,drinks,smoke,gf,cinema,sleep..thats all!
dont lie
He never lies...  :pimp:
Title: Re: When your not freestyling...
Post by: tabyfreestylers on Mar 04, 2009, 02:00: AM
Computer,music, friends and GIRLS  :pimp:
Title: Re: When your not freestyling...
Post by: Alex17 on Mar 04, 2009, 02:43: AM
School (Senior Year)
Run (tuesdays, Thursdays)
Hang out with friends (monday,thursday,sat,sunday)
Surf the net
Competitive eater.
Weightlift (tuesdays,thursday)
Skateboard When im super bored.
and hang with family.
Title: Re: When your not freestyling...
Post by: MeRlynoFS on Mar 10, 2009, 07:05: AM
Hardcore DJ, School, Girl, Chill with my friends, bother my brother :boxing:  :D
Title: Re: When your not freestyling...
Post by: Kefix on Mar 10, 2009, 09:06: AM
When i'm not freestyling:
Friends, girls, internet, music (hip hop)
Title: Re: When your not freestyling...
Post by: Matty-G on Mar 10, 2009, 09:18: AM
girls,internet,raving,girls,dealin',raving,mates and as for music i listen to drum and bass and hip hop n a lil bit of dubstep,good vibrations  :rockit:
Title: Re: When your not freestyling...
Post by: Wrighty on Mar 11, 2009, 05:10: AM
Xbox, school, the girlfriend, friends, about it :L
Title: Re: When your not freestyling...
Post by: Ahmed on Mar 12, 2009, 04:40: AM
studying , programming , psp and tv
Title: Re: When your not freestyling...
Post by: Lenn on Mar 12, 2009, 04:56: AM
School,Friends,sometimes playing gunz xD , Girls, and other shit
Title: Re: When your not freestyling...
Post by: Matevz on Mar 12, 2009, 04:59: AM
I'm not freestyling so I...
go to high school
drink with friends
play football with friends
have a punkrock band lol, which is just for fun
girls