Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum
Freestyle Soccer Forum => Help and Advice => Topic started by: JamieNeit on Feb 14, 2009, 09:24: AM
-
I can do latw's really clean and quick and i reckon i could do a patw if i could get the ball abit higher.. . im looking for advice on how to do the patw. :thumbsup:
-
I can do latw's really clean and quick and i reckon i could do a patw if i could get the ball abit higher.. . im looking for advice on how to do the patw. :thumbsup:
Patw is a totally different movement than latw,...
learn alatw well first,
The only advise i have is practise.
-
do latw 3 times in a row then ur ready
-
do latw 3 times in a row then ur ready
not strictly true ive done 3 latw but im not exactly close to patw
-
do latw 3 times in a row then ur ready
zegan gave the same advice but I don't know honestly. I can do 3 latw very easily but I trained hard every day to do patw for 2 weeks and I got closer of course but I was never close so.. I think you should follow gustavs advice because he can do it so he knows
-
thanks , i can do 2 latws in a row, but i can do a latw with the ball being pretty low, but the only problem is, when i get my leg twice around it, my last time around it seems to be really difficult.
-
I dunno
I sometimes just practice the motion without the ball, making sure that I do it right.
I love watching videos of the masters do it (Fx, TG, Azun etc..)
I'd say keep practicing, your legs will turn quicker
record yourself practicing it, then compare the way you do it with the masters
then you'll see what you're doing wrong
I'm still not sure if you have to jump at the first rotation or the 2nd
practicing latws and alatws really help, do them a lot as warm up
haven't done it yet, btw :biggrin:
the last time I practiced it was the time when oLi pwned me :down:
-
its much about speed... and then its timing... i think patw is not easy for anyone...
take the steps.
(inside patw)
latw
alatw
lmatw
almatw
then you probably have the speed for it..
good luck :cheers:
-
its much about speed... and then its timing... i think patw is not easy for anyone...
take the steps.
(inside patw)
latw
alatw
lmatw
almatw
then you probably have the speed for it..
good luck :cheers:
woooooow Azun... i really helped me... +1 karma... xD... thanx a lot..!!!!!
-
its much about speed... and then its timing... i think patw is not easy for anyone...
take the steps.
(inside patw)
latw
alatw
lmatw
almatw
then you probably have the speed for it..
good luck :cheers:
woooooow Azun... i really helped me... +1 karma... xD... thanx a lot..!!!!!
so you can do it now?
-
its much about speed... and then its timing... i think patw is not easy for anyone...
take the steps.
(inside patw)
latw
alatw
lmatw
almatw
then you probably have the speed for it..
good luck :cheers:
woooooow Azun... i really helped me... +1 karma... xD... thanx a lot..!!!!!
so you can do it now?
Of course, he learned alatw, lmatw, and almatw all in one day. :rolleyes:
-
its much about speed... and then its timing... i think patw is not easy for anyone...
take the steps.
(inside patw)
latw
alatw
lmatw
almatw
then you probably have the speed for it..
good luck :cheers:
yes perfect advice by Azun :thumbsup:
and i think you should try to get the alatw and almatw without a jump or even with a very little one
-
Thanks alot every1, i can do alatw, ill try and do it with a little jump as possible, cheers.
Keep the advice coming
-
try to combo almatws?
then surely u have enough speed
-
So,it's all about speed in patw? :rolleyes:
-
yes gustav give good advice im trying this move also i have some troubles with the last round any advice :dontknow:
-
yes gustav give good advice im trying this move also i have some troubles with the last round any advice :dontknow:
When I try it i think: atw-latw nt , i get better timing if i do that.....
-
the unique advice would be practice! everyday until u got it ,then I'll proud of u :bs:
-
go around the ball three times ;)
i never got it but i got close a couple of times...i realised that its a lot easier when you start it as low as possible and do the first atw while the ball is going up, the second at the pecking point and the third as its going down. the jump should come after the first and before the second, so its like if you have latw left to do like gustav just said...
-
its much about speed... and then its timing... i think patw is not easy for anyone...
take the steps.
(inside patw)
latw
alatw
lmatw
almatw
then you probably have the speed for it..
good luck :cheers:
yes perfect advice by Azun :thumbsup:
and i think you should try to get the alatw and almatw without a jump or even with a very little one
you are the last to give advice on how to do patw
-
its much about speed... and then its timing... i think patw is not easy for anyone...
take the steps.
(inside patw)
latw
alatw
lmatw
almatw
then you probably have the speed for it..
good luck :cheers:
So that means you are close to 4 revolutions, am I right?
-
its much about speed... and then its timing... i think patw is not easy for anyone...
take the steps.
(inside patw)
latw
alatw
lmatw
almatw
then you probably have the speed for it..
good luck :cheers:
So that means you are close to 4 revolutions, am I right?
4 nt atw is for me a joke... patw-patw-patw would be easier i think ;)
-
ask vasek to do it whit a bag... maybe that will work for you ;)
-
ask vasek to do it whit a bag... maybe that will work for you ;)
He already did it, even in both ways, but I've never seen it, I'll try to find a vid. :thumbsup: But come on, if you won't do it with a ball, who else?
-
ask vasek to do it whit a bag... maybe that will work for you ;)
Btw, Azun, why did you learn it like this? I mean latw, then alatw, then lmatw and then almatw. Was it just because of getting speed, or also because of getting a technique?
-
ask vasek to do it whit a bag... maybe that will work for you ;)
Btw, Azun, why did you learn it like this? I mean latw, then alatw, then lmatw and then almatw. Was it just because of getting speed, or also because of getting a technique?
when i started freestyle, it was not like today that everyone was going to learn patw. it was like impossible trick, and only palle had done it. so i did not think about it like that.
it was just an advice to get the speed for it.
when you have the speed i think its correct like gustav said to think of it as atw nt latw then you dont use all your power on first round.
good luck :thumbsup:
-
practise practise. no .l think is fool,l will never try it .
-
man guys stop questioning azun :dontknow:
fs is about doing things your own way
just practise practise practise
that is how you start to land tricks :thumbsup:
peace v
-
ask vasek to do it whit a bag... maybe that will work for you ;)
Btw, Azun, why did you learn it like this? I mean latw, then alatw, then lmatw and then almatw. Was it just because of getting speed, or also because of getting a technique?
when i started freestyle, it was not like today that everyone was going to learn patw. it was like impossible trick, and only palle had done it. so i did not think about it like that.
it was just an advice to get the speed for it.
when you have the speed i think its correct like gustav said to think of it as atw nt latw then you dont use all your power on first round.
good luck :thumbsup:
Thanks :cheers:
-
Or you can do it like nen, find a big cliff and jump out of it while you are doing your patw, then you dont need to train. :popcorn:
-
But look so its water underneath it first
-
Or you can do it like nen, find a big cliff and jump out of it while you are doing your patw, then you dont need to train. :popcorn:
But I need to survive :thumbsup: