Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum

Freestyle Soccer Forum => Freestyle Videos => Topic started by: SvenF on Jan 31, 2009, 08:31: AM

Title: Sven Freestyle Football
Post by: SvenF on Jan 31, 2009, 08:31: AM
Watch it on youtube in high quality!
This is my new Freestyle Football video, captured from November until the end of January. I apologize for not completing all of the combos you guys out there wanted me to do, there were so much of them, and most of them were similar to each other, so I decided just to do some of them. Moreover, I sometimes changed some combos, so they are no exactly the same as you asked me to do, the reason of this is that some combos were to hard for me to do. This was a big project to do for me, so it took me a lot of time. Therefore, I apologize for the delay, because usually it was intended for Dezember..
So enjoy watching it! and tell me what you think of it. :thumbsup:
Title: Re: Sven Freestyle Football
Post by: l1nde on Jan 31, 2009, 08:35: AM
i love your videos man! Great job :)
Title: Re: Sven Freestyle Football
Post by: l1nde on Jan 31, 2009, 08:42: AM
especially the homemade newshit.. Loved it man :D
Title: Re: Sven Freestyle Football
Post by: BigMac on Jan 31, 2009, 08:44: AM
oh, my, god. Sven this vid was so much better than i expected, i swear i loved every single combo in the video! The magellen combos are so fucking sweet and i loved the creative combos. The style doesn't get sweeter than this, I would say your style is just as enjoyable as roccos and the last section of the vid with the second song was so fucking hardcore! Outstanding video man!
Title: Re: Sven Freestyle Football
Post by: gmfootballfreestyler on Jan 31, 2009, 08:46: AM
sven you never dissapoint your combos are so smooth

and you always seem to hit ur camera  :lol:
Title: Re: Sven Freestyle Football
Post by: Gustav on Jan 31, 2009, 08:48: AM
great man!, I enjoyed the video to the end,

great job  :thumbsup:
Title: Re: Sven Freestyle Football
Post by: {++ } Lukas fs {++} on Jan 31, 2009, 08:52: AM
Oh sweet video!!
your magellan combos are getting better and better... and one thing that surprised me alot in this video were your beck combos!! simply amazing!! your style owns man!!

oh, and your promise to finish this on january was just in time LOL!!
definitly a top 5 video of this month!

shame you didnt do any of my combos, but I dont give a fuck... because the video was 10/10 anyway's!!

 :cheers:
Title: Re: Sven Freestyle Football
Post by: SvenF on Jan 31, 2009, 08:54: AM
Thanks Macca for this comment, glad you liked it that much! And thanks everyone else for their comments.
Title: Re: Sven Freestyle Football
Post by: JohanRempe on Jan 31, 2009, 08:55: AM
without any doubt worth the wait ! The combos was awesome and your style on the magellan's is just out of this entire world !
Title: Re: Sven Freestyle Football
Post by: ray aka junior on Jan 31, 2009, 09:00: AM
mister style :thumbsup:
Title: Re: Sven Freestyle Football
Post by: SvenF on Jan 31, 2009, 09:04: AM
Oh sweet video!!
your magellan combos are getting better and better... and one thing that surprised me alot in this video were your beck combos!! simply amazing!! your style owns man!!

oh, and your promise to finish this on january was just in time LOL!!
definitly a top 5 video of this month!

shame you didnt do any of my combos, but I dont give a fuck... because the video was 10/10 anyway's!!

 :cheers:
Lol yes, I remember I told you I would finish it for January, but it was close though. :rolleyes: I'm sorry I didn't do any of yours, there were so many to do.. Anyway, I'm glad you liked it.
Title: Re: Sven Freestyle Football
Post by: Alex17 on Jan 31, 2009, 09:09: AM
I proudly said i watched it 5 times :thumbsup:
Awesome style, AMAZING (NT)

Words can't explain how much i like this vid.

Congrats for the awesome vid. :rockit:
Title: Re: Sven Freestyle Football
Post by: Qvarre on Jan 31, 2009, 09:18: AM
enjoyed your great video Sven!   :popcorn:
last combo for javi was sweeet ;) :rockit:
Title: Re: Sven Freestyle Football
Post by: TF on Jan 31, 2009, 09:27: AM
Watch it on youtube in high quality!
This is my new Freestyle Football video, captured from November until the end of January. I apologize for not completing all of the combos you guys out there wanted me to do, there were so much of them, and most of them were similar to each other, so I decided just to do some of them. Moreover, I sometimes changed some combos, so they are no exactly the same as you asked me to do, the reason of this is that some combos were to hard for me to do. This was a big project to do for me, so it took me a lot of time. Therefore, I apologize for the delay, because usually it was intended for Dezember..
So enjoy watching it! and tell me what you think of it. :thumbsup:

where the bloody hell do i begin?!?!?!?!?! :dontknow:
just unbelievable sven
i dont really think any comment can sum up the amazingness(is that a word?) of this vid
come to london on feb 7th pleaseeeeee
Title: Re: Sven Freestyle Football
Post by: NickZ on Jan 31, 2009, 09:30: AM
Smooth style man all your vids are great !.... masterrrrr
Title: Re: Sven Freestyle Football
Post by: becs on Jan 31, 2009, 09:41: AM
amazing, soooo great edited and awesome combos!!
Title: Re: Sven Freestyle Football
Post by: Jonathonhehu on Jan 31, 2009, 09:46: AM
 :saywhat: :saywhat: master one of my fav videos! so clean so stylish  :thumbsup:
Title: Re: Sven Freestyle Football
Post by: TW89 on Jan 31, 2009, 10:06: AM
Sven my man, I was soo disappointed you didnt put my move in, jus incase you forgot I asked you to do 'atw' i kno this hard for you tho, maybe next time...
And I think you could work on your acceleration, I mean I think you should've got to ur ball before it hit the cam..

Serious tho, really good video  :thumbsup:
Title: Re: Sven Freestyle Football
Post by: GrIzz on Jan 31, 2009, 10:07: AM
i just loved all the combos, your style is amazing.
Thank you for the combo sven, loved it.
Title: Re: Sven Freestyle Football
Post by: Cogliono Grande on Jan 31, 2009, 10:10: AM
Oh so sick! You know what i'm thinking. This is perfect. Everything. How can you have so good control? Your style is perfect. Could anything be better than this? I don't think so.
Title: Re: Sven Freestyle Football
Post by: SvenF on Jan 31, 2009, 10:15: AM
Oh my god thanks everyone! August, I'm so happy when I read your comment :cheers:

 
Sven my man, I was soo disappointed you didnt put my move in, jus incase you forgot I asked you to do 'atw' i kno this hard for you tho, maybe next time...
And I think you could work on your acceleration, I mean I think you should've got to ur ball before it hit the cam..

Serious tho, really good video  :thumbsup:
I remember your attempt at being funny :rolleyes: well you can see atw trough the whole video, so in fact I did your "combo" more than once!
Title: Re: Sven Freestyle Football
Post by: DanTheMan on Jan 31, 2009, 10:25: AM
wowowowowow sven man, fuckin amazing your in my top 10 list of fav fsers for sure, probably in at around number 6 or 7

THREE MAGELLAN MITCHYS! is that a world record?
i love ur style its just so perfect even with hardcore nt combos

if u work a bit on ur sits, you can be a fucking brilliant top class freestyler
Title: Re: Sven Freestyle Football
Post by: Javi on Jan 31, 2009, 12:43: PM
Oh my god! that was just amazing dude!
hardcore combos with an amazing style! and thank you for the combos dedicated for me.. I loved them :)
5/5!  :thumbsup:
Title: Re: Sven Freestyle Football
Post by: L_I_S on Jan 31, 2009, 12:52: PM
4:10 was sweet, 3 mitchmegs, 2 tatw-amatw nt. so many sick stuff with nice style in this vid. keep at it :thumbsup:

1st song...didnt like it.

EDIT: typo..
Title: Re: Sven Freestyle Football
Post by: Royal Freakiness on Jan 31, 2009, 03:15: PM
thanks for my combo  :biggrin:
man your style is sooooo sweeeeet
for me, you've got the best style, seriously...all of those moves done with ease, you didn't look like you struggled at all, like you can do all of them in a Live Performance  :bowdown:
3 mitch magellan was unbelievable  :o
Title: Re: Sven Freestyle Football
Post by: sqcyy1992 on Jan 31, 2009, 04:06: PM
Amazing!!

Woderful vid! :bowdown:
Title: Re: Sven Freestyle Football
Post by: Christiaan on Jan 31, 2009, 07:00: PM
Smooth huhh!!
your style is so awesome man :biggrin:
and thanks for the dedication it was smooth ass man :rockit:

Christiaan"
Title: Re: Sven Freestyle Football
Post by: Mikael on Jan 31, 2009, 07:00: PM
PERFECTION.
Honestly, one of the most enjoyable videos ever. Loved the atmosphere you've put in this video. Great effort.  :thumbsup:
Title: Re: Sven Freestyle Football
Post by: mehdi-freestyle on Jan 31, 2009, 07:21: PM
 very nice vid =) respect your awesome peace sven
Title: Re: Sven Freestyle Football
Post by: SvenF on Jan 31, 2009, 07:34: PM
Thank you Mikael and everyone else for these encouraging comments, this makes me feel happy. :)
Title: Re: Sven Freestyle Football
Post by: Macca on Jan 31, 2009, 07:35: PM
this vid was definitely worth the wait!!! every single clip in this video is just amazing!!! and thanks for my combo =D
Title: Re: Sven Freestyle Football
Post by: Jak on Jan 31, 2009, 09:15: PM
Ohhh my..
The atw htw hatw combos are soo stylish man i really love them!
your magellans are just super, you make combos look too easy man!
really liked the vid sven, well done with it!
 :thumbsup:
Title: Re: Sven Freestyle Football
Post by: MeToDiToS on Jan 31, 2009, 09:17: PM
 +                                                                                                                                              - 
    perfect allround                                                                                                                          nothing  :biggrin:   
    very nice style
    creativity
    and hardcore combos  :bowdown:  :saywhat:
Title: Re: Sven Freestyle Football
Post by: ufmkarim on Jan 31, 2009, 11:27: PM
amazing viud sven !!!!
nice combos , nice camera too :cheers:


karim*
Title: Re: Sven Freestyle Football
Post by: oLi on Jan 31, 2009, 11:38: PM
Your style is great and so were the combos! Really liked the tatw amatw matw - amatw matw!
Title: Re: Sven Freestyle Football
Post by: Dani on Feb 01, 2009, 12:14: AM
oh man, don't think i can find the words for how much i enjoyed this vid. i've been waiting so long now and my expectations have been so high that i didn't think you'd be able to answer them, but you did!

so many awesome combos, can't even mention. but the combo for me, was brilliant!
just take care of that style you have, so smooth ..
Title: Re: Sven Freestyle Football
Post by: DylanFS on Feb 01, 2009, 12:43: AM
Wow this was Sick pure Style u have :saywhat: Amazing no touch combos, i like the 3 Mitch magellan's  and the Tatw Amatw Amatw all nt where OMG :bowdown:
Title: Re: Sven Freestyle Football
Post by: Magnus on Feb 01, 2009, 01:00: AM
Oh my GOD :saywhat:
Sven I swear that if some people ask what style is, i'll say: Watch "Sven Freestyle Football" and then you'll get the answer :pimp:
Title: Re: Sven Freestyle Football
Post by: Rock on Feb 01, 2009, 02:53: AM
This video is just amazing.. I can watch it a million time and still get amazed every time I see it.

Congratulations for one of the best videos ever done in freestyle world.
Title: Re: Sven Freestyle Football
Post by: SvenF on Feb 01, 2009, 05:02: AM
Thanks a lot for these comments! This encourages me a lot.
Title: Re: Sven Freestyle Football
Post by: Remi on Feb 01, 2009, 05:34: AM
wow this vid is just perfect !
i love it
Title: Re: Sven Freestyle Football
Post by: tema on Feb 01, 2009, 05:39: AM
great job
clean style :thumbsup:
Title: Re: Sven Freestyle Football
Post by: Zealot1992 on Feb 01, 2009, 06:22: AM
smoooooth!!! loved every second!!!! :thumbsup: :rockit:
Title: Re: Sven Freestyle Football
Post by: johnclark237 on Feb 02, 2009, 01:26: AM
well done sven.... i was waiting for this video and you didnt disapoint
Title: Re: Sven Freestyle Football
Post by: Hasan on Feb 02, 2009, 01:49: AM
Wow Sven, u have got a fckin smooth style,mostyle in your Nt's  !!!!!!  :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
Title: Re: Sven Freestyle Football
Post by: Danielson on Feb 02, 2009, 02:49: AM
OH my god ! Tht was very amazing ! Hardcore combos men with an good style ! Your magellan is the best ! Sven . maybe you make combo for me ?  Batw to magellan to amatw to tatw matw nt to kamatw to magellan matw nt ! Hard but maybe ?:P
Title: Re: Sven Freestyle Football
Post by: Sander on Feb 02, 2009, 03:25: AM
amazing sven, i posted on youtube  :cheers:
Title: Re: Sven Freestyle Football
Post by: JoshClarkeFS on Feb 02, 2009, 03:36: AM
very good style mate

 :cheers:
Title: Re: Sven Freestyle Football
Post by: SvenF on Feb 02, 2009, 05:26: AM
Thanks Sander, I've seen it on youtube.

OH my god ! Tht was very amazing ! Hardcore combos men with an good style ! Your magellan is the best ! Sven . maybe you make combo for me ?  Batw to magellan to amatw to tatw matw nt to kamatw to magellan matw nt ! Hard but maybe ?:P
Lol it's way too hard for me, I'm not that good.. :rolleyes: Just write me a personal message if you want me to do any combo.
Title: Re: Sven Freestyle Football
Post by: Legend on Feb 02, 2009, 08:09: AM
Man, this was one hell of a video ! very entertaining, perfect style and awesome editing. The song goes very well with those crazy magellan and nt combos, some combos were really unique .. This video was worth the wait for sure

I'd give it 10 / 10 :thumbsup:
Title: Re: Sven Freestyle Football
Post by: SvenF on Feb 02, 2009, 08:25: AM
Wow thanks for this comment Legend, it's so nice to hear this from you, you know. Great to see you liked it, I can't wait to see your new video!
Title: Re: Sven Freestyle Football
Post by: Nicky on Feb 02, 2009, 06:18: PM
Awesome video Sven  :thumbsup:
Ive written a comment on YouTube
Title: Re: Sven Freestyle Football
Post by: Christiaan on Feb 06, 2009, 06:26: PM
i realy cant stop watching :bowdown:
Title: Re: Sven Freestyle Football
Post by: Call3n on Feb 06, 2009, 08:19: PM
You have one of the smoothest style i've ever seen! Great vid mate  :rockit:
Title: Re: Sven Freestyle Football
Post by: johnfs on Feb 08, 2009, 01:21: AM
awesome ! great 2 watch ;)
nice combo's with immense style ;) 
Great job
john..
Title: Re: Sven Freestyle Football
Post by: michaelhindle on Feb 08, 2009, 05:05: AM
class vid sven loved it really good style on combo's and really hardcore :D hope you can make it to amsterdam !  :biggrin: