Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum
Freestyle Soccer Forum => Freestyle Videos => Topic started by: {++ } Lukas fs {++} on Jan 26, 2009, 10:10: AM
-
feature=channel_page
-
fuckingly amazing video tobi!! simply amazing lowers+done with style!! what a class of amatw nt!!
simply amazing... your combo for oli was out of this world... and same with the whole fucking video!! you are a machine man!
:cheers:
-
amazing vid! very nice alatws and stylish skora nt combo! Good :thumbsup:
-
great combos tobias :thumbsup: i really like your style now :) thanks for the combo
-
holy shitttt, he's like a pro at airmoves now, definitely one of the best
-
nice uppers and smooth patw.
-
sick satw and patw combo :cheers:
-
Just amazing my bror, i love you so much.
Thank you for the combos.
Just pure qualety.
I wanna show you some shizzels when i get back home too;P
-
Great air combos. satw combo was really strong :cheers:
and damn that patw combo was close. hehe
-
Sick combos m8! :saywhat: Beautiful style! Love it :biggrin:
-
Thanks a lot guys for the comments! I was going to worn you about all the nt's.
But I'm glad you liked it!
-
at the end, that patw combo was siiiiick
your style when doing nt combos is sex! :3some:
amazing combo for oli and the combos for yoacim.
one of the best air fsers
-
god damn tobias so good, i really love your uppers fast and fluent! Enjoyable to watch.
Your lowers are just like damn! You can add amatw and matw nt's like its nothing, i really loved the latw-latw-alatw the tatw amatw amatw nt twice in a combo the new shit matw nt amatw amatw nt and the skora atw combo. Those combos were just sick!
Well done man!
-
wow, sweet no touch combos, sick!
-
Fuck man u are just so good lovely style and some crazy crazy comboes !!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
-
wow wow wow !!!!
wtf......amazing vid tobias , the combos was insane :bowdown: :bowdown:
awesome style too :cheers:
big recpect
karim*
-
omg ur nt are getting and getting better!
-
Damn this is pure sickness !
Like the rest have said; your nt's are just unbelivebel !
-
I love you Tobias! Your nt's is improving sooo fast! I knew i was going to love this video before i saw it and i truly did. And you're improving so fast! Especially those 5 amatw nt which could have been better style, but you did it after a day! And the combo for oLi, you know i love it! I'm out of words.
-
Awesome video Tobias, your videos are top class! I really like your airmoves, they look so easy for you.. And too bad you lost control on that patw combo, but the patw was very smooth. Well done! :thumbsup:
-
thanks a lot guys, I'm really glad for the comments! :biggrin:
And Yoacim, I can't wait till your back, neeeeeed to freestyle whit you!!!!!
-
Mr. Tobias, you're a Master, awesome vid, you're the best! :thumbsup:
-
wow that was fucking amazing, unbelievable
-
OH MY GOD!!!!!
tobias that was unreal
toooo many hardcore combos for ione vid :saywhat: :saywhat: :bowdown: :bowdown:
INSANE
congrats
-
so glad u liked it:D thanks TF :thumbsup:
-
you are an animal man! fucking insane, loved the vid....so hardcore.
-
Crazy crazy crazy :saywhat:
Amazing combos man really hardcore i like your amatw amatw nt's! :bowdown:
-
Oh golly gosh
That was outstanding, simply incredible, The nt was insane, the patw combo at the end was so close, and done with such a damn style
keeep it realll! :thumbsup:
-
respect man
ledgend
:cheers:
-
Defenetly one of the Top 10 Freestylers in the world
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
I love your style and all of you :3some: :biggrin:
just amazing Tobias my friend :banana:
-
thanks a lot klikla, I'm glad u liked it :biggrin:
-
very very hard combos becs
i enjoyed this video alot, keep it up :cheers:
-
OMG !!!
absolutely insane !
you r a machine man !!!
:saywhat: :saywhat: :saywhat: :saywhat:
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
uppers and lowers !!! crazeeeeeee !
-
thanks al ot mache and sara!! :biggrin:
-
How can you do this? Max respect Tobias:) :thumbsup: