Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum
Freestyle Soccer Forum => Freestyle Videos => Topic started by: renato10 on Jan 25, 2009, 11:15: AM
-
Nakata came to my house and we did a little video for entertanment!!!
I hope you enjoy! ;) leave comment and rate peace
-
cool vid guys!
nice styles!
:thumbsup:
-
Thanks bro! :thumbsup:
-
nice one from both
-
Thanks broly everything was improved! :rolleyes:
-
great style, creativity and tricks, improvment from both :cheers: keep vids coming
-
great style, creativity and tricks, improvment from both :cheers: keep vids coming
Thnx jonathon I appreciate so much :biggrin:
-
nice vid! u both have really nice style
-
Wow jonnyy long time without talk bro! ;) thx for ur comment we hoping appear in the next compilation video lol ;)
-
Very nice by both. really cool vid !
-
Very nice by both. really cool vid !
happy of heard it ;) thnx dude
-
good styles
how old r u renato
?
-
good styles
how old r u renato
?
I turned 16 , 6 january hehehe was my birthday but seems like a guy 15 :thumbsup: