Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum

Freestyle Soccer Forum => Freestyle Videos => Topic started by: Miran Pirner on Feb 19, 2008, 02:48: AM

Title: JK FILM: Football Freestyle Is Art (London Tour)
Post by: Miran Pirner on Feb 19, 2008, 02:48: AM
New video from Jeon Kwon, it looks as he's more popular than his English colleagues  :biggrin:

Title: Re: JK FILM: Football Freestyle Is Art (London Tour)
Post by: oLi on Feb 19, 2008, 03:09: AM
Juggling the ball with your chest are you fucking kidding me
Amazing stuff! And the ammount of crowd he gets is unbelievable to be honest. I wonder if he just travelled to London to do this and earn money.
Abdullah - head - knee cross DAMN! Pretty good allround freestyler, upper, lower, sits, creativity, still, live performance.. He's good at everything :)
Once again I am very curious about how much he earns per hour! I gotta know! XD
Title: Re: JK FILM: Football Freestyle Is Art (London Tour)
Post by: Brizze on Feb 19, 2008, 03:17: AM
Woah . Just Amazing :O
Title: Re: JK FILM: Football Freestyle Is Art (London Tour)
Post by: Max on Feb 19, 2008, 03:31: AM
he is one of my favourites at the moment and this movie is just another thing that proves why.
Title: Re: JK FILM: Football Freestyle Is Art (London Tour)
Post by: 2zef^^ on Feb 19, 2008, 03:38: AM
awesome video!!!!!!and great style :cheers:
Title: Re: JK FILM: Football Freestyle Is Art (London Tour)
Post by: Miran Pirner on Feb 19, 2008, 03:41: AM
Oli, when I first started reading your comment I thought you're being very sarcastic, lol!
Because of your previous comment on his video... Actually, I'm still a bit sceptical...  :biggrin:
But, I'll try to find out for you how much does he earn when I see him online  :thumbsup:
Title: Re: JK FILM: Football Freestyle Is Art (London Tour)
Post by: M4R10 on Feb 19, 2008, 03:43: AM
Juggling the ball with your chest are you fucking kidding me
Amazing stuff! And the ammount of crowd he gets is unbelievable to be honest. I wonder if he just travelled to London to do this and earn money.
Abdullah - head - knee cross DAMN! Pretty good allround freestyler, upper, lower, sits, creativity, still, live performance.. He's good at everything :)
Once again I am very curious about how much he earns per hour! I gotta know! XD

...great style also...
Title: Re: JK FILM: Football Freestyle Is Art (London Tour)
Post by: Maukas Emil on Feb 19, 2008, 05:10: AM
AMAZING. best film in  a long time. top class performer. really big fat and true LOVE
Title: Re: JK FILM: Football Freestyle Is Art (London Tour)
Post by: Sander on Feb 19, 2008, 08:02: AM
that guy is fantastic  :bowdown: one of the best liveperformers
Title: Re: JK FILM: Football Freestyle Is Art (London Tour)
Post by: Philip WG on Feb 19, 2008, 08:43: AM
This is freaking unbelievable ! How can he do that ? That was really pimp, i hope people do agree with me.
Title: Re: JK FILM: Football Freestyle Is Art (London Tour)
Post by: el mafioso on Feb 19, 2008, 08:48: AM
holy hell i love this guy.. beautiful  :bowdown:
Title: Re: JK FILM: Football Freestyle Is Art (London Tour)
Post by: Jonathonhehu on Feb 19, 2008, 09:04: AM
i hope hes not one of those asians that pop up and go i hope he grows and keeps freestyling he is def one of the canidates for top 20.... :pimp: hed own yusuke  :popcorn:
Title: Re: JK FILM: Football Freestyle Is Art (London Tour)
Post by: AznMagic on Feb 19, 2008, 04:23: PM
Juggling the ball with your chest are you fucking kidding me

nothing new.... mr. woo can do it too.

Oli, when I first started reading your comment I thought you're being very sarcastic, lol!
Because of your previous comment on his video... Actually, I'm still a bit sceptical...  :biggrin:
But, I'll try to find out for you how much does he earn when I see him online  :thumbsup:

do you have him on msn or something?  give me so i can talk to my fellow korean.

----------------------------------------

and btw.... i think we have a contender for one of the best in the world according to this video.
Title: Re: JK FILM: Football Freestyle Is Art (London Tour)
Post by: Jak on Feb 20, 2008, 01:13: AM
he is soo amazing such a great allrounder  O0
Title: Re: JK FILM: Football Freestyle Is Art (London Tour)
Post by: Martin on Feb 20, 2008, 01:27: AM
Top class performer, this is real entertainment! His style is also very good,
just as oLi said, that chest juggling were totally out of this world! Brilliant, love it :)
Title: Re: JK FILM: Football Freestyle Is Art (London Tour)
Post by: Philip WG on Feb 20, 2008, 01:34: AM
"         "

This is my comment on this video. No friggin words. Most amazing ever.
Title: Re: JK FILM: Football Freestyle Is Art (London Tour)
Post by: sputnik on Feb 20, 2008, 02:56: AM
you already commented PWG :hello:

and, omg, me think me meet this guy :biggrin: :saywhat:
Title: Re: JK FILM: Football Freestyle Is Art (London Tour)
Post by: Jonathonhehu on Feb 20, 2008, 03:54: AM
he deserves top 5 he should replace nam
Title: Re: JK FILM: Football Freestyle Is Art (London Tour)
Post by: BigMac on Feb 21, 2008, 05:49: AM
 :banana:

we met him today, fuckin class his mate is also good, amazing topheadstall cant remember his nam though. He earns alot of money :cheers:
Title: Re: JK FILM: Football Freestyle Is Art (London Tour)
Post by: Gustav on Feb 21, 2008, 07:57: AM
Crazy! :saywhat:
Title: Re: JK FILM: Football Freestyle Is Art (London Tour)
Post by: Dani on Feb 22, 2008, 12:48: AM
whoho! love this guy, such a pleasure to watch.
Title: Re: JK FILM: Football Freestyle Is Art (London Tour)
Post by: Golomejic on Feb 22, 2008, 01:10: AM
Brilliant!
Title: Re: JK FILM: Football Freestyle Is Art (London Tour)
Post by: el mafioso on Feb 22, 2008, 03:49: AM
enough of them one words post Golomejic.. consider this a warning
Title: Re: JK FILM: Football Freestyle Is Art (London Tour)
Post by: sputnik on Feb 23, 2008, 03:35: AM
i meeted him, he speak the perfect english!  :banana:
Title: Re: JK FILM: Football Freestyle Is Art (London Tour)
Post by: Jonathonhehu on Feb 23, 2008, 04:23: AM
wow really did u make a vid with him or of him>?
Title: Re: JK FILM: Football Freestyle Is Art (London Tour)
Post by: sputnik on Feb 23, 2008, 05:03: AM
indeed :3some: lots of him, tobias and i will release quite soon :rockit:
Title: Re: JK FILM: Football Freestyle Is Art (London Tour)
Post by: BigMac on Feb 23, 2008, 05:59: AM
i shall be in the video aswell, being horny :3some:
Title: Re: JK FILM: Football Freestyle Is Art (London Tour)
Post by: riodavid on Feb 23, 2008, 08:21: AM
Not like the korean legend MR.Woo, he's so swift.
Also he's so young, so handsome.
Title: Re: JK FILM: Football Freestyle Is Art (London Tour)
Post by: becs on Feb 23, 2008, 09:00: AM
I meeted him when I was in london last week, and I tom F macca Sputnik lunz kain Ash Randall Jeon K had some shows, most jeon k, and he is relay amazing, I 'll soon upload a vid of my london trip;) :thumbsup:
Great vid jeon!!
Title: Re: JK FILM: Football Freestyle Is Art (London Tour)
Post by: sputnik on Feb 23, 2008, 11:58: AM
Not like the korean legend MR.Woo, he's so swift.
Also he's so young, so handsome.

 :saywhat:
Title: Re: JK FILM: Football Freestyle Is Art (London Tour)
Post by: riodavid on Feb 23, 2008, 05:52: PM
Not like the korean legend MR.Woo, he's so swift.
Also he's so young, so handsome.

 :saywhat:
...I just want to say...he's perfect