Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum
Freestyle Soccer Forum => Freestyle Videos => Topic started by: Andrew on Jan 23, 2009, 09:13: PM
-
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh9SDjqR2kQ
we did this performance in november. Since then Josh has quit freestyle and henry has become really really good.I hope you enjoy the vid.
on the viewers left is henry, in the middle is me , and on the right is josh.
-
come on guys not even a commnt, :down:
-
the lp overall was pretty good
but I only enjoyed Andrew. sick Beck atw man :thumbsup:
the others... well... :zzz:
that's what I think
-
the lp overall was pretty good
but I only enjoyed Andrew. sick Beck atw man :thumbsup:
the others... well... :zzz:
that's what I think
cheers buddy. It was josh and henrys first lp, so the were a bit nervous. josh has quit nw tho, and henry has got real good and more consistent.