Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum
Freestyle Soccer Forum => Freestyle Chat => Topic started by: BigMac on Jan 16, 2009, 12:33: AM
-
I need help and advice, i really want to use these tricks in my combos but no matter how hard i try i cant even get close. Its like my feet aren't fast enough. I feel like i should of done them a long time ago. I see a lot of people can do them pretty easy and i am jealous lol :biggrin:
-
U have to jump as early as possible, and kick the ball straight up in the air :thumbsup:
hope u understand what i mean
-
i think its most about timing and speed.. fast perfect touch whit a good height.
the tricks are really hard and takes time to learn in combos.
many can do those tricks. but verry few do em in combos...
-
im curently trying to nail ahmatw and i can safely say its the hardest trick ive ever tried to learn....
3 days af about 1 hour ahmatws each day and i still havent nailed it... really close today like 4 times im sure ill get it on the weekend
-
when i really can't do it
I put wights on, keep trying with weight like 2-3 min then i remove weights, and do ahmatw :) or ahtatw
-
I also have problem with those tricks :dontknow:
-
when i really can't do it
I put wights on, keep trying with weight like 2-3 min then i remove weights, and do ahmatw :) or ahtatw
serious?
i am glad i am not the only one who has problems with these tricks. I dont feel like a noob now haha.
-
ahmatw and ahtatw are very easy when you've done it some times
maybe it helps you when you are starting to practice it as a flick up... thatz the way i did first
and after it you should try to do fast around the ball when you do the first htw and then just jump and go around the ball with the other foot too :biggrin:
i hope you understand
-
ahmatw and ahtatw are very easy when you've done it some times
maybe it helps you when you are starting to practice it as a flick up... thatz the way i did first
and after it you should try to do fast around the ball when you do the first htw and then just jump and go around the ball with the other foot too :biggrin:
i hope you understand
Don't do that Macca (no offense to Klikla). I know your problem, I have the same problem, I used to get ahmatw's only if every single detail goes correct. It's way easier while juggling. Now it is little easier for me because I found out that I lifted my left foot to late (I do it right to right). So remember to lift it immediately (maybe also at the same time) when you touch it with the foot you start the trick. :thumbsup:
-
ahmatw and ahtatw are very easy when you've done it some times
maybe it helps you when you are starting to practice it as a flick up... thatz the way i did first
and after it you should try to do fast around the ball when you do the first htw and then just jump and go around the ball with the other foot too :biggrin:
i hope you understand
Don't do that Macca (no offense to Klikla). I know your problem, I have the same problem, I used to get ahmatw's only if every single detail goes correct. It's way easier while juggling. Now it is little easier for me because I found out that I lifted my left foot to late (I do it right to right). So remember to lift it immediately (maybe also at the same time) when you touch it with the foot you start the trick. :thumbsup:
that is a problem for me, so i use wights and try to do like that, then after i remove them, my foot goes automatically like that, but with now wights...much easier for me :)
-
that is a problem for me, so i use wights and try to do like that, then after i remove them, my foot goes automatically like that, but with now wights...much easier for me :)
So you use ankle weights yeah?
-
thanks for the advice guys, gonna go hard on it tomorrow.
-
that is a problem for me, so i use wights and try to do like that, then after i remove them, my foot goes automatically like that, but with now wights...much easier for me :)
So you use ankle weights yeah?
yes
-
yes
Ah right, thats actually kinda a good idea. What weight they? And you jus use them for fs or like also for normal day?
-
I had some troubles learning those tricks too. I just juggle, and then i count like 1,2, 3 with my good leg, and then i do it. Like 1, 2, 3, GO. and then i go down in my knees right before i do it, so i can jump and time it perfectly.
-
macca i swear you almost done it like a year ago
-
yes
Ah right, thats actually kinda a good idea. What weight they? And you jus use them for fs or like also for normal day?
0.5 kilograms ... maybe you think it is not much, but it is pretty enough
-
macca i swear you almost done it like a year ago
yeah 'almost' but still no cigar. (love that saying :biggrin:)
Except i got a weak one once and it just didnt feel right.
-
yes true this tricks are hard i have learn them in one day :lol:
-
Mate these tricks are so hard. You just gotta go for it like fully, cause theres a high risk that ya gonna land on the ball but hey... These do drain you quite a bit aswell so definitely practice straight into your session if your thinking of other stuff aswell. As you see Jak do ahmatw everytime though, its all about practice.
-
Mate these tricks are so hard. You just gotta go for it like fully, cause theres a high risk that ya gonna land on the ball but hey... These do drain you quite a bit aswell so definitely practice straight into your session if your thinking of other stuff aswell. As you see Jak do ahmatw everytime though, its all about practice.
i do agree with oli macca but am trying it as well and i always like kick the ball away from me i get under it tho just not a clean touch to keep control of it
:cursing:
anyway treat the 1st bit like an htw but go round as fast as possible then try get a clean touch i think you should have it ina week
good luck jammy :thumbsup:
-
I did my first in a video yesterday. (ahmatw) bad style tho
-
I did my first in a video yesterday. (ahmatw) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHoRViChEZIbad style tho
nice but why didn't you countinue juggling, still it is good : )
-
I did my first in a video yesterday. (ahmatw) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHoRViChEZIbad style tho
nice but why didn't you countinue juggling, still it is good : )
I was too suprised I made it;)
-
i have no advice and i will never to these tricks,but get me a crumpet dear :D :3some:
-
i have no advice and i will never to these tricks,but get me a crumpet dear :D :3some:
what makes you think you deserve a crumpet?
-
you have a really great style macca. but for ahmatw and ahtatw you need to adjust it slightly. You need to get into a jumpy rythm.try springing the hhtw up whilst jumping with the other leg.
-
I think its about the timing, I'm still trying to master this trick as well but having a hard time ..
I guess this thread to rocco is like someones asking tips for an atw lol
-
for me ahmatw is all about the timing of your first foot...the second foot should come naturally