Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum
Freestyle Soccer Forum => Freestyle Videos => Topic started by: oLi on Feb 17, 2008, 05:23: AM
-
Rocco asked me to post this for him :)
-
:bowdown: 3x ahtatw at the end
-
Great video!!!
Does somebody knows where rocco lives? (I know that in Hungary, but I whant to know the town. Budabest? )
pallur
-
Great, just great! Me like
-
Awesome...just fabulous style... :saywhat: 3xahmatw was nicee :saywhat:
-
Great video!!!
Does somebody knows where rocco lives? (I know that in Hungary, but I whant to know the town. Budabest? )
pallur
Dombrad
-
amazing video!!! weak tatw-tatw NT :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :saywhat:
-
OMG.. ahmatw-latw combo, Rocco if you read this then I want to tell you, that was one of the best vid you have made!!!! because you stand sooo much closer to the cam, I love your freestyle!!! :bowdown: :thumbsup:
can't wait to your next vid is coming!!
Anders has told me that you and Fx are soooo siiick good live!!
-
Respect Rocco for this incredible vid. Love your style so much. Really fast moves with style. You're my idol
-
wooooooooow crazy man, you have no weak foot :thumbsup:
-
i dun usually like strictly lower freestylers, but i enjoyed this vid.
great video.
-
realli nice vid...awesome combos and i love ur style :rockit:
-
:saywhat: :saywhat: :saywhat: :saywhat: 3 ahmatw's, what a style dude :saywhat:
-
really amazing. i love the style, i love the moves, i think this is superior :pimp: :pimp:
-
amazing vid!! :saywhat: :saywhat:
your style is just perfect and i love your combos too!!ahmatw x3 and ahmatw latw combo :rockit: :rockit:
-
Il like the 3 latws, great style