Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum
Freestyle Soccer Forum => Freestyle Competitions => Old Competitions & Meetings => Topic started by: AndrewBrookesFF on Jan 04, 2009, 06:31: AM
-
Go to http://www.beyondfootball.com/forum/index.php/topic,6717.0.html if you want to sign up for the intermediate comp. Do not post here. Thanks! :cheers:
-
I think maccas gonna be a judge too, However im agaisnt balshi being a judge, no offence, but it must be someone with an advanced stage of freestyle, and a good knowledge.
Ohh, and i should be in.
-
I would be judge if it's ok for everyone.
-
I think maccas gonna be a judge too, However im agaisnt balshi being a judge, no offence, but it must be someone with an advanced stage of freestyle, and a good knowledge.
Ohh, and i should be in.
Okay Geaorge
I have no offence towards you, if you wanna take my place take it =P
I still didnt freestyle much
I knew freestyle like 2 months ago, and sarted takin it seriously like 4 days ago :biggrin:
So you have more knowledge
Respect for G-man aka G-String aka George xD :lol:
And Macca aka Mac-Attack aka 2Mac Shakure xD :lol:
-
I think maccas gonna be a judge too, However im agaisnt balshi being a judge, no offence, but it must be someone with an advanced stage of freestyle, and a good knowledge.
Ohh, and i should be in.
Okay Geaorge
I have no offence towards you, if you wanna take my place take it =P
I still didnt freestyle much
I knew freestyle like 2 months ago, and sarted takin it seriously like 4 days ago :biggrin:
So you have more knowledge
Respect for G-man aka G-String aka George xD :lol:
And Macca aka Mac-Attack aka 2Mac Shakure xD :lol:
Nooo, i wasnt saying i want too take your place as judge, even though i disagree with you being it, i was saying im thinkin of entering the comp.
So put my name down ladies.
-
i maybe can judge, has to start somewhere right? :rolleyes:
i mean, if it's ok? :biggrin:
-
I wanna take a part of competition :thumbsup: :)
-
i can be in the comp, if u guys want i mean
-
i can be in the comp, if u guys want i mean
But your too good mann, fink you shud enter the big comp in march, respect!
-
maybe i will enter, only if its more organised than that begginers one.
-
maybe i will enter, only if its more organised than that begginers one.
Yeh, whoever organised that, must be a fag :banana:
-
maybe i will enter, only if its more organised than that begginers one.
Yeh, whoever organised that, must be a fag :banana:
Oi!! i had no help except from balshi lol.. umm 1 question.. AndrewBrooks you are competing and judging??? i also think we should get some proper judges who have been freestyling for a long time and know their stuff
-
doesn't sven and I suit for you? :saywhat:
-
i'd like to be a judge. can i?
-
if u still have place for 1 judge please know im intrested..... I have a pretty good knowledge of freestyle and my freestyle is good too...I would participate in this comp but I dont have a camera right now so at least I want to be part of it in the organisation section....
:cheers:
-
i agree with many who think the judges need to be people on here who are highly respected freestylers, so they understand what is hard in all aspects of freestyle. i don't think andrew should judge and compete at the same time, but it really doesn't matter too much if it doesn't piss anyone else off. just curious because i'm shit at editing might not even be able to do editing when it comes to making my video. how do you put the BF link thing on the video? can i just hold up a piece of paper that says the website address?
-
i agree with many who think the judges need to be people on here who are highly respected freestylers, so they understand what is hard in all aspects of freestyle. i don't think andrew should judge and compete at the same time, but it really doesn't matter too much if it doesn't piss anyone else off. just curious because i'm shit at editing might not even be able to do editing when it comes to making my video. how do you put the BF link thing on the video? can i just hold up a piece of paper that says the website address?
well i don't consider myself highly respected but i have a good knowledge of freestyle. so just to keep it out there, i'm still interested haha.
just make a text in the video and put the web url in there. really simple.
-
i agree with many who think the judges need to be people on here who are highly respected freestylers, so they understand what is hard in all aspects of freestyle. i don't think andrew should judge and compete at the same time, but it really doesn't matter too much if it doesn't piss anyone else off. just curious because i'm shit at editing might not even be able to do editing when it comes to making my video. how do you put the BF link thing on the video? can i just hold up a piece of paper that says the website address?
if you're using windows movie maker just add title
it's somewhere on the left hand side of the screen, under add videos. :thumbsup:
I WANT IN! :biggrin:
this is an all round, with editing competition, right?
so put me in :rockit:
I think I'm intermediate enough.
-
i probably won't even have editing software to do the video, so basically i just need to know if its ok for me to just put the piece of paper up in front of the camera for 3 secs is ok.
-
i probably won't even have editing software to do the video, so basically i just need to know if its ok for me to just put the piece of paper up in front of the camera for 3 secs is ok.
if u have windows XP ot VISTA then you have windows movie maker wich is a basic editing software... even the worst idiot can learn how to use it in less than 30 minutes.....
hope you are able to edit it....
-
i would like to be in the comp please :biggrin:
-
i would like to be in the comp please :biggrin:
If you are kane from Australia then you are a mile to good for this
-
:dontknow: yes its me from australia ok then but i think there should be an advanced comp :biggrin:
-
hmm... I mixed up Andrew Brookes with the Andrew who can do the patw :bang:
since Ikron is here I think it's ok to for me to be here
I can do stuff like latw-hmatw-amatw. is that ok for this comp or should there be a separate comp for advanced fsers like Ikron and Kane? anyways, olly's got advanced uppers so I think Kane and Ikron is ok to be here.
what's up with the list? why isn't it changing at all? ppl are asking to be in, and no edit. come on, this might be as unorganized as the beginners comp.
-
hmm... I mixed up Andrew Brookes with the Andrew who can do the patw :bang:
since Ikron is here I think it's ok to for me to be here
I can do stuff like latw-hmatw-amatw. is that ok for this comp or should there be a separate comp for advanced fsers like Ikron and Kane? anyways, olly's got advanced uppers so I think Kane and Ikron is ok to be here.
what's up with the list? why isn't it changing at all? ppl are asking to be in, and no edit. come on, this might be as unorganized as the beginners comp.
im not that advanced =/
latw-hmatw-amatw is hard.....i probably cant even get the amatw after hmatw
kane is in the comp????wtf?lol
-
There is an advanced comp in like march, iv seen kanes vids, him doing tatw-amatw in the middle of ridiculous combos, not sure about ikron, i guess you guys can stay :cheers:
-
There is an advanced comp in like march, iv seen kanes vids, him doing tatw-amatw in the middle of ridiculous combos, not sure about ikron, i guess you guys can stay :cheers:
i can hardly do a tatw amatw lol...dont worry u can keep me...im really bad at long combos too
..and i wana improve ..and im pretty sure this will help loads
=]
-
so can i enter or not ? :dontknow:
-
can i join? i think im pretty intermediate. i know im not advanced or bigginer...
so can i enter or not ? :dontknow:
3 newshits is kinda advanced imo.
-
I think maccas gonna be a judge too, However im agaisnt balshi being a judge, no offence, but it must be someone with an advanced stage of freestyle, and a good knowledge.
Ohh, and i should be in.
Okay Geaorge
I have no offence towards you, if you wanna take my place take it =P
I still didnt freestyle much
I knew freestyle like 2 months ago, and sarted takin it seriously like 4 days ago :biggrin:
So you have more knowledge
Respect for G-man aka G-String aka George xD :lol:
And Macca aka Mac-Attack aka 2Mac Shakure xD :lol:
Nooo, i wasnt saying i want too take your place as judge, even though i disagree with you being it, i was saying im thinkin of entering the comp.
So put my name down ladies.
Okay man, i don wanna be a judge anymore if that's so :thumbsup:maybe i will enter, only if its more organised than that begginers one.
Yeh, whoever organised that, must be a fag :banana:
Oi!! i had no help except from balshi lol.. umm 1 question.. AndrewBrooks you are competing and judging??? i also think we should get some proper judges who have been freestyling for a long time and know their stuff
Yeah, good times =P
Remember when we had the battle and i never did a vid xD
-
Id enter but i doubt id be able to do a video before february with my injured foot :dontknow:
Id fucking love to judge it though!
-
So when are people being added to the list of competitors :dontknow: I would like to enter this comp please
-
So when are people being added to the list of competitors :dontknow: I would like to enter this comp please
That AndrewBrookesFF guy isnt online, i think when he goes online, he'll add you guys ;)
-
can i join? i think im pretty intermediate. i know im not advanced or bigginer...
so can i enter or not ? :dontknow:
3 newshits is kinda advanced imo.
2 nts between combos r kinda advanced imo =]
-
so can i enter or not ? :dontknow:
I would say wait untill the official BF comp wich is not only for advanced freestylers but everyone can enter, notice that last year the final was skora vs sven, so that show's you level isnt low at all!.... this competition takes place in march I think.... so I hope to see you there....
because as everyone said, you are not even far an intermediate freestyler.... you are a great freestyler!!
-
Can I join?
-
Can I join?
post in the thread by G-man
-
Sorry i was not online I was at school but i have edited everything now so hopeforlly we can make this comp happen.
-
Yeah cool im in :thumbsup: if u guys wanna check my level: http://nl.youtube.com/user/lygren
-
Yeah cool im in :thumbsup: if u guys wanna check my level: http://nl.youtube.com/user/lygren
Post in the other thread, i think your a bit too good man, but if you want to join you can.
-
count me in :hello: cheers
-
you can do allaround stuff right, if thats the case then can u put me in plz.
-
i would like to compete in this comp.
woudl tha be ok