Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum

Freestyle Soccer Forum => Freestyle Competitions => Old Competitions & Meetings => Topic started by: AndrewBrookesFF on Jan 04, 2009, 02:50: AM

Title: BEYOND FOOTBALL BEGINNERS COMP (when does the next one start)
Post by: AndrewBrookesFF on Jan 04, 2009, 02:50: AM
could someone tell me please when the next beyond football beginners comp is please if there is not one planned could someone please get one planned i would help out with the organisation if anybody wants me to anyways thanks in advance andy.

 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Title: Re: BEYOND FOOTBALL BEGINNERS COMP (when does the next one start)
Post by: Balshi on Jan 04, 2009, 02:56: AM
There was one a while ago.
Its finished.
Dunno if there's another one.
But i think there wont be ny comp. :/ we've had enough =P
Title: Re: BEYOND FOOTBALL BEGINNERS COMP (when does the next one start)
Post by: Cogliono Grande on Jan 04, 2009, 03:11: AM
Yeah it was alot of problems with this comp. Many turned out etc. If there's going to be a new one you or some one else have to make a topic where those who are intrested signs up and then you have to orginaze a comp. Alot of work. I won't orginaze or participe in a another comp, but i am maybe not a beginner any more.
Title: Re: BEYOND FOOTBALL BEGINNERS COMP (when does the next one start)
Post by: BigMac on Jan 04, 2009, 03:13: AM
Imo the last begginer comp was a huge success. Maybe there should be an intermediate comp for the people that entered in the last begginer comp. Because the improvement was great, comps are great for improvement, so the more the better!
Title: Re: BEYOND FOOTBALL BEGINNERS COMP (when does the next one start)
Post by: Balshi on Jan 04, 2009, 03:17: AM
Imo the last begginer comp was a huge success. Maybe there should be an intermediate comp for the people that entered in the last begginer comp. Because the improvement was great, comps are great for improvement, so the more the better!

Greatly said Macca.
I think that there must be an intermediate competition.
The last beginners comp. gave some pure good freestylers.
like Olly,Stian,August,Sander and many others =P
So its a gr8 idea ;)
Title: Re: BEYOND FOOTBALL BEGINNERS COMP (when does the next one start)
Post by: G-Man on Jan 04, 2009, 03:29: AM
Imo the last begginer comp was a huge success. Maybe there should be an intermediate comp for the people that entered in the last begginer comp. Because the improvement was great, comps are great for improvement, so the more the better!

Greatly said Macca.
I think that there must be an intermediate competition.
The last beginners comp. gave some pure good freestylers.
like Olly,Stian,August,Sander and many others =P
So its a gr8 idea ;)

Balshi, If you can get some judges, ill join the intermediete cup if theres enough people.
Title: Re: BEYOND FOOTBALL BEGINNERS COMP (when does the next one start)
Post by: BigMac on Jan 04, 2009, 03:30: AM
I will help with an intermediate comp and also a begginer comp.
Title: Re: BEYOND FOOTBALL BEGINNERS COMP (when does the next one start)
Post by: G-Man on Jan 04, 2009, 03:34: AM
I will help with an intermediate comp and also a begginer comp.

Cool one judge already.

The thing i was doing, which i think you should do for this comp, is do not judge this comp on ability, that should be about 25%, you also have too look at style, all round ability, editing, locations, etc...Because if i think its a intermediete comp, it would be unfair too judge on how good someone is, there has to be other factors too.
Title: Re: BEYOND FOOTBALL BEGINNERS COMP (when does the next one start)
Post by: Cogliono Grande on Jan 04, 2009, 03:35: AM
Maybe i'll help, but i won't participe. I know i said i won't help but i changed my mind.
Title: Re: BEYOND FOOTBALL BEGINNERS COMP (when does the next one start)
Post by: Balshi on Jan 04, 2009, 03:37: AM
I want to judge too :biggrin:
Cant w8 :banana:
Title: Re: BEYOND FOOTBALL BEGINNERS COMP (when does the next one start)
Post by: G-Man on Jan 04, 2009, 03:46: AM
Was my judgin good on the begginers comp? or was my judging good?

I gave a fair anylasis.

I put loads of time into that, and hardly got and thankyous.
Title: Re: BEYOND FOOTBALL BEGINNERS COMP (when does the next one start)
Post by: BigMac on Jan 04, 2009, 03:48: AM
Was my judgin good on the begginers comp? or was my judging good?

I gave a fair anylasis.

I put loads of time into that, and hardly got and thankyous.


Yes you did very well however i completely disagreed with giving points because of their camera quality, thats totally unfair. Not everyone can afford high HD cameras, like myself :biggrin:

And August i would love to see you enter again! I think you should.
Title: Re: BEYOND FOOTBALL BEGINNERS COMP (when does the next one start)
Post by: Cogliono Grande on Jan 04, 2009, 03:56: AM
Was my judgin good on the begginers comp? or was my judging good?

I gave a fair anylasis.

I put loads of time into that, and hardly got and thankyous.


Yes you did very well however i completely disagreed with giving points because of their camera quality, thats totally unfair. Not everyone can afford high HD cameras, like myself :biggrin:

And August i would love to see you enter again! I think you should.
Ok ;P The reasons i won't participe is that many; 1. I hate to stress with making videos, and i did that this time.
2. I won the competition so i've got everything to loose.
3. I don't want to make any videos.
4. Freestyle is not a comptetition in my opinion.

;)
Title: Re: BEYOND FOOTBALL BEGINNERS COMP (when does the next one start)
Post by: BigMac on Jan 04, 2009, 03:59: AM
Was my judgin good on the begginers comp? or was my judging good?

I gave a fair anylasis.

I put loads of time into that, and hardly got and thankyous.


Yes you did very well however i completely disagreed with giving points because of their camera quality, thats totally unfair. Not everyone can afford high HD cameras, like myself :biggrin:

And August i would love to see you enter again! I think you should.
Ok ;P The reasons i won't participe is that many; 1. I hate to stress with making videos, and i did that this time.
2. I won the competition so i've got everything to loose.
3. I don't want to make any videos.
4. Freestyle is not a comptetition in my opinion.

;)

The competition isnt serious lol, its gonna help you improve loads, but fair play if you dont want to enter.
Title: Re: BEYOND FOOTBALL BEGINNERS COMP (when does the next one start)
Post by: ikron on Jan 04, 2009, 04:10: AM
oooh intermediate :D ...im not sure if im a beginner or an intermediate...but i might take part =d
Title: Re: BEYOND FOOTBALL BEGINNERS COMP (when does the next one start)
Post by: Evo on Jan 04, 2009, 05:53: AM
Was my judgin good on the begginers comp? or was my judging good?

I gave a fair anylasis.

I put loads of time into that, and hardly got and thankyous.


Yes you did very well however i completely disagreed with giving points because of their camera quality, thats totally unfair. Not everyone can afford high HD cameras, like myself :biggrin:

And August i would love to see you enter again! I think you should.
Ok ;P The reasons i won't participe is that many; 1. I hate to stress with making videos, and i did that this time.
2. I won the competition so i've got everything to loose.
3. I don't want to make any videos.
4. Freestyle is not a comptetition in my opinion.

;)

The competition isnt serious lol, its gonna help you improve loads, but fair play if you dont want to enter.

I've never entered a comp or even posted a video but I'd be really up for entering one now.  Reason is if I post up a video with some clips of me doing my beginner tricks all I'll get is a few comments saying like "nice style" "keep it up" "one for the future" but if I was in a comp I'd be able to compare against others of my ability and other beginners will look at my video and actually take notice of it because it's a competition.
Title: Re: BEYOND FOOTBALL BEGINNERS COMP (when does the next one start)
Post by: AndrewBrookesFF on Jan 04, 2009, 06:16: AM
Was my judgin good on the begginers comp? or was my judging good?

I gave a fair anylasis.

I put loads of time into that, and hardly got and thankyous.


Yes you did very well however i completely disagreed with giving points because of their camera quality, thats totally unfair. Not everyone can afford high HD cameras, like myself :biggrin:

And August i would love to see you enter again! I think you should.
Ok ;P The reasons i won't participe is that many; 1. I hate to stress with making videos, and i did that this time.
2. I won the competition so i've got everything to loose.
3. I don't want to make any videos.
4. Freestyle is not a comptetition in my opinion.

;)

The competition isnt serious lol, its gonna help you improve loads, but fair play if you dont want to enter.

I've never entered a comp or even posted a video but I'd be really up for entering one now.  Reason is if I post up a video with some clips of me doing my beginner tricks all I'll get is a few comments saying like "nice style" "keep it up" "one for the future" but if I was in a comp I'd be able to compare against others of my ability and other beginners will look at my video and actually take notice of it because it's a competition.

we are not gonna do a beginners comp we are gonna do a intermediate comp check it out you can enter that if you want i am and i not that good
Title: Re: BEYOND FOOTBALL BEGINNERS COMP (when does the next one start)
Post by: Sara a.k.a soccergalsara =] on Jan 04, 2009, 06:37: AM
damn. i would have been it... i think :lol:
Title: Re: BEYOND FOOTBALL BEGINNERS COMP (when does the next one start)
Post by: Normando on Jan 04, 2009, 08:21: AM
I dont see what's wrong with a beginners comp and having an intermediate one too...
Title: Re: BEYOND FOOTBALL BEGINNERS COMP (when does the next one start)
Post by: Andy on Jan 04, 2009, 08:46: AM
if your gonna make another one have it sooner rather than later  :thumbsup:
Title: Re: BEYOND FOOTBALL BEGINNERS COMP (when does the next one start)
Post by: SkalleN on Jan 07, 2009, 01:02: AM
If it will be a comp, I'm in! :)
Title: Re: BEYOND FOOTBALL BEGINNERS COMP (when does the next one start)
Post by: NMelvynN on Jan 08, 2009, 08:27: AM
if the new one is made then count me in...pm me and let me know

kk but please make it so the deadline is in mid feb coz :( unfortunately i have exams till 27 Jan

so if possible make a deadline of round 10 feb or something....