Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum
Freestyle Soccer Forum => Freestyle Chat => Topic started by: Jonathonhehu on Jan 01, 2009, 08:53: AM
-
does ur ass hurt when u do sitdowns? it hurts like hell for me if i do it for a long time on my floor, and then if i ever try on street or pavement it's unbarable i can't even doem. and i use a mat sometimes doesn't help much tho
-
I'm used to the feeling, but the worst which I have experienced is doing so much sit down till you rub ur skin raw right above your tail bone. I use a towel that i fold up into a square as my mat and it helps alot.
-
my ass only hurts when g-man is around. :down:
-
my ass only hurts when g-man is around. :down:
lol
-
Yes, when im doing sits on concrete then the next day it hurts like hell and bruises :down:
-
Yeah it hurts like hell :cursing: That's why I use my lovely pillow :3some: (Even though it doesn't smell very nice when I try to sleep with it)
-
Yes hurts much, espacially when sitting on concrete/ pavement.
When moving around sitting on this things your bound to get bruices as you scrap your as while sliding after the ball.
Use a pillow and you'll be allright.
-
abdullahs ass must have a hole in it
-
abdullahs ass must have a hole in it
everyone's asses have holes in them. i'd be worried if urs didn't.
-
abdullahs ass must have a hole in it
everyone's asses have holes in them. i'd be worried if urs didn't.
one of the best posts i've seen in along time. ya it does hurt when you do it for along time. the worst is if you slide when you are on concrete or something.
-
wtf? wat r u guys sitting on? i sit on wooden floor and it doesnt hurt. maybe uze r sitting in a weird way or something.
-
wtf? wat r u guys sitting on? i sit on wooden floor and it doesnt hurt. maybe uze r sitting in a weird way or something.
not all of us have ghetto booty to cushion our delicate posteriors like you do
-
wtf? wat r u guys sitting on? i sit on wooden floor and it doesnt hurt. maybe uze r sitting in a weird way or something.
not all of us have ghetto booty to cushion our delicate posteriors like you do
lol, i feel blessed.
-
i see people do sits on the road..wtf.i do sits on wooden floor with carpet so it's not that bad after a while tho :cursing:
-
my ass only hurts when g-man is around. :down:
I only stick off noodles when you are around! 1-0!
-
My ass used to hurt really bad regardless if it was floor/concrete or whatever I was sitting on. Then I bought this little thicker carpet which makes it really comfortable actually.
I would say it looks something like this one:
http://www.urbanliving.se/upl/img/list/272_1758.jpg
As said, really comfortable ! :cheers:
-
I also had that problem but i think my skin down there has got hard :cheers:
-
When I just started with sitdowns it did hurt much, but not anymore :dontknow:
-
does ur ass hurt when u do sitdowns? it hurts like hell for me if i do it for a long time on my floor, and then if i ever try on street or pavement it's unbarable i can't even doem. and i use a mat sometimes doesn't help much tho
cushion/pillow or grass.
-
I'm used to the feeling, but the worst which I have experienced is doing so much sit down till you rub ur skin raw right above your tail bone. I use a towel that i fold up into a square as my mat and it helps alot.
abdullahs ass must have a hole in it
abdullah uses cushions/mats.
-
i suppose it was a little painful when i first started, but your ass adapts to your needs lol .. as does your back for soles
-
i suppose it was a little painful when i first started, but your ass adapts to your needs lol .. as does your back for soles
all types of needs? :3some:
-
i suppose it was a little painful when i first started, but your ass adapts to your needs lol .. as does your back for soles
all types of needs? :3some:
I'm pretty sure that nothing short of a depraved malaysian manwhore would suit your needs :thumbsup: