Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum

Freestyle Soccer Forum => Freestyle Chat => Topic started by: GrIzz on Dec 17, 2008, 09:09: AM

Title: Mexico City
Post by: GrIzz on Dec 17, 2008, 09:09: AM
Then again iam off vation to this city of mexicos to eat tacos and have fun with fs.
Anyone who are alligiable to meet up with me?
my trip last for 2 weeks, 13of january to 27of january.

Iam also will transit in amsterdam on the way back home if anyoby have time to meet up for some hours then.


peeeeace yoacim
Title: Re: Mexico City
Post by: Javi on Dec 17, 2008, 09:55: AM
There are several mexican freestylers in there.. I think most of the total of mexican live in Mexico City.
But Rocco told me that you're staying at his house, so he may organize a huge meeting when you go there :)
Title: Re: Mexico City
Post by: renato10 on Dec 17, 2008, 12:02: PM
I wanted be there  :rolleyes:
Title: Re: Mexico City
Post by: GrIzz on Dec 18, 2008, 01:51: AM
There are several mexican freestylers in there.. I think most of the total of mexican live in Mexico City.
But Rocco told me that you're staying at his house, so he may organize a huge meeting when you go there :)

yes, i will.
You and j9 live far from? or have any possibillety coming?
Would be nice to meet you guys aswell :)
Title: Re: Mexico City
Post by: SanderW on Dec 18, 2008, 04:25: AM
when will you be in Amsterdam? I could look if I aint got school then and I could meet you up at the airport and do some freestylin there
Title: Re: Mexico City
Post by: GrIzz on Dec 18, 2008, 05:39: AM
when will you be in Amsterdam? I could look if I aint got school then and I could meet you up at the airport and do some freestylin there
i'll be at shiphol or how it is prounced wednesday 28of january 13.15 and my flight go back to norway the same day 20.35.
you must also think if some hours to check in, so from 13.30 to 18.00 i have time to freestyle:)
Title: Re: Mexico City
Post by: Javi on Dec 18, 2008, 03:38: PM
There are several mexican freestylers in there.. I think most of the total of mexican live in Mexico City.
But Rocco told me that you're staying at his house, so he may organize a huge meeting when you go there :)

yes, i will.
You and j9 live far from? or have any possibillety coming?
Would be nice to meet you guys aswell :)
lol no, I'm sorry but I have no chance to go there :(
dunno about J9
Title: Re: Mexico City
Post by: GrIzz on Dec 19, 2008, 02:20: AM
There are several mexican freestylers in there.. I think most of the total of mexican live in Mexico City.
But Rocco told me that you're staying at his house, so he may organize a huge meeting when you go there :)

yes, i will.
You and j9 live far from? or have any possibillety coming?
Would be nice to meet you guys aswell :)
lol no, I'm sorry but I have no chance to go there :(
dunno about J9

It wouldn't be possible to meet half way or come to you and sleep 1 night in your place or something like this for us?
i reckon rocco talk with j9 and solve things or something.
Title: Re: Mexico City
Post by: Mayoral on Dec 19, 2008, 08:24: AM
I  live in mexico city so it will be nice to meet you and see some of your crazy shit
Title: Re: Mexico City
Post by: GrIzz on Dec 19, 2008, 09:34: AM
I  live in mexico city so it will be nice to meet you and see some of your crazy shit
Maybe we can hook up then.
my msn is yoacim_fs@hotmail.com
you can add me there if youd like to talk about it.
Title: Re: Mexico City
Post by: Rodrigo on Jan 04, 2009, 04:49: PM
im afraid he wont come yoacim :( j9 got a hard injury.. hes out from Freestyle for 2 months :(
Title: Re: Mexico City
Post by: CPlata on Jan 06, 2009, 12:38: AM
Then again iam off vation to this city of mexicos to eat tacos and have fun with fs.
Anyone who are alligiable to meet up with me?
my trip last for 2 weeks, 13of january to 27of january.

Iam also will transit in amsterdam on the way back home if anyoby have time to meet up for some hours then.

peeeeace yoacim
J9 living far from Mexico City, some freestylers in Mexico City but most go dormant, it would be nice to know where they will host to see if we can arrange a meeting greetings :banana:
Title: Re: Mexico City
Post by: GrIzz on Jan 06, 2009, 02:21: AM
Then again iam off vation to this city of mexicos to eat tacos and have fun with fs.
Anyone who are alligiable to meet up with me?
my trip last for 2 weeks, 13of january to 27of january.

Iam also will transit in amsterdam on the way back home if anyoby have time to meet up for some hours then.

peeeeace yoacim
J9 living far from Mexico City, some freestylers in Mexico City but most go dormant, it would be nice to know where they will host to see if we can arrange a meeting greetings :banana:

what do you mean by dormont?
it would be nice, or me and rodrigo will have awsome time anyhow:)
Title: Re: Mexico City
Post by: J9 style on Jan 08, 2009, 02:19: PM
hi yoacim'm looking J9 I live away from home rocco, but I can go just to meet mexico df,'m injured and can not practice freestyle, but would best meet
Title: Re: Mexico City
Post by: Alex17 on Jan 08, 2009, 02:23: PM
Mexico city, as in Mexico D.F?
Title: Re: Mexico City
Post by: GrIzz on Jan 10, 2009, 07:54: AM
hi yoacim'm looking J9 I live away from home rocco, but I can go just to meet mexico df,'m injured and can not practice freestyle, but would best meet
you can come to mexico city? it would be very good if you could come even if you not freestyle beacuse of injury we still could meet and have a good time:) i saw you add on msn so we can also talk there.

Mexico DF? what is that, iam going to capital of mexico wich is mexico city,- if that is what you meant Alex?
Title: Re: Mexico City
Post by: Alex17 on Jan 10, 2009, 08:10: AM
hi yoacim'm looking J9 I live away from home rocco, but I can go just to meet mexico df,'m injured and can not practice freestyle, but would best meet
you can come to mexico city? it would be very good if you could come even if you not freestyle beacuse of injury we still could meet and have a good time:) i saw you add on msn so we can also talk there.

Mexico DF? what is that, iam going to capital of mexico wich is mexico city,- if that is what you meant Alex?


I believe its mexico d.f also so yeah
Title: Re: Mexico City
Post by: GrIzz on Jan 10, 2009, 09:16: AM
oh, heh, i didn't know that.
Getting smarter each that, iq is a nice car:)
Then iam of to mexico d.f
Title: Re: Mexico City
Post by: Alex17 on Jan 10, 2009, 11:37: AM
oh, heh, i didn't know that.
Getting smarter each that, iq is a nice car:)
Then iam of to mexico d.f

Lol, it's fun there, i'll try to see the bus ticket for me to join the fun
Title: Re: Mexico City
Post by: GrIzz on Jan 10, 2009, 08:34: PM
oh, heh, i didn't know that.
Getting smarter each that, iq is a nice car:)
Then iam of to mexico d.f

Lol, it's fun there, i'll try to see the bus ticket for me to join the fun
You should join in, nothing is better than one more :biggrin: