Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum
Freestyle Soccer Forum => Freestyle Videos => Topic started by: oLi on Feb 12, 2008, 06:16: AM
-
-
damn u've improved shitloads.. Loved the hatw style and latw-tatw nt matw, keep it up
-
Hmm Nice Tatw Atatw nt... :rockit:
-
amazing video man!!! latw-tatw-matw nt was the best!!! :D
-
Really amazing... i love 0:32 :thumbsup: latw-tatw nt matw :rockit: and the end is soo funny :biggrin: keep it up man
-
I think I saw some improvement. you've become really good buddy..
could you please just buy yourself some new shorts please :pimp:
Oh and.. I didn't see no 'for mafioso' combo there
-
Your style has been improved alot! Really great movie! Looking forward to see a part 2 with some sits and upper too.
Nice footwork at the end :biggrin:
-
yeah it has said before me but what the heck i will repeat it
HUGE IMPROVEMENT! in style and combos, i really like your hatw and and tatw-amatw nt real smooth. great vid oLi, but imo an extra 55 seconds would of been better, it felt like the video was cut short and quickly released, what do you say to that?
-
:popcorn:
sexy :thumbsup:
-
like the style! sweet shit man
-
wow crazy combos oli :thumbsup: really good improvement!
-
damn u've improved shitloads.. Loved the hatw style and latw-tatw nt matw, keep it up
Never in a million years would I have expected a positive comment from you... THANKS! :*
Really amazing... i love 0:32 :thumbsup: latw-tatw nt matw :rockit: and the end is soo funny :biggrin: keep it up man
Thanks man, I'll keep it up for sure :cheers:
I think I saw some improvement. you've become really good buddy..
could you please just buy yourself some new shorts please :pimp:
Oh and.. I didn't see no 'for mafioso' combo there
Hhaha, well, I have enough shorts and I like em short, after all I've got Polish genes if you feel me ;)
Next video there'll be a for mafioso :)
Your style has been improved alot! Really great movie! Looking forward to see a part 2 with some sits and upper too.
Nice footwork at the end :biggrin:
Thank you Tom :) Yeah for my next video will be including other styles aswell
wow crazy combos oli :thumbsup: really good improvement!
Thanks bro!
like the style! sweet shit man
Thank you T-Bomb :]
but imo an extra 55 seconds would of been better, it felt like the video was cut short and quickly released, what do you say to that?
:angry:
-
all the combos were awesome, especially for Krycha, B3, Szymo and blooper was hilarious :popcorn:
-
woow very nice vid Oli you style look`s now pretty good , I love the first atw hath htw combo :)
-
Great! :thumbsup: Your combos are getting hardcore and suprisingly, you´re style is improving at the same time :bowdown:
-
great vid oli :cheers: now do 3 newshits ;)
-
What a bunch of shit! :lol:
That was absolutely brilliant, the taatw amatw(nt) was pure style!
Your atw hatw htw combos are really good,and your style has improved loads!
keep it up :cheers:
-
amazing vid m8
long and nice combos and stylish tatw amatw nt
-
oli your the best, and now you got latw-tatw-matw nt on tape :thumbsup: you also got it when I meeted you in Helsingborg, but the camera was off :bang: Your style is great!! the one tatw amatw nt combo when you did it in the midle of the combo was super duper good :biggrin:
hope to meet you soon again m8 :thumbsup:
-
Cool vid oli! :thumbsup:.. Your atw-atw style is getting better and better and now it looks very clean and smooth.
The blooper at the end was hilarious :3some:
and.. latw-(tatw-matw(nt)) :saywhat:
-
So much nice and positive feedback.. :cheers:
Thank's everyone, love you all! And Yeah Tobias we'll meet soon again I hope :D
-
wow awesome vid man. ur combos are really long but never boring. ur style is also freally fluent. and the hard combos were enjoyable too :)
-
Thank's M4x! :cheers:
-
wow veeery nice video! and the end, rofl :cheers:
-
wow veeery nice video! and the end, rofl :cheers:
Tack :D
-
i must have song :cursing:
-
i must have song :cursing:
Mobb Deep - Win or lose
-
loved the back to back new craps
-
Thank you oLi :hello: