Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum

Freestyle Soccer Forum => Freestyle Videos => Topic started by: ufmkarim on Dec 08, 2008, 08:15: PM

Title: freestyle de football:Sean champion du monde a montélimar
Post by: ufmkarim on Dec 08, 2008, 08:15: PM


 :bowdown:
Title: Re: freestyle de football:Sean champion du monde a montélimar
Post by: riodavid on Dec 08, 2008, 08:28: PM
sean the thug!
Title: Re: freestyle de football:Sean champion du monde a montélimar
Post by: Amino on Dec 08, 2008, 08:37: PM
very entrtaining as usual Sean my idol keep it up meeting u this summer ^^
Title: Re: freestyle de football:Sean champion du monde a montélimar
Post by: Lucaso on Dec 08, 2008, 10:33: PM
whyyyyyy this clip ends when I expected his ´´shirt trick´´ and screamed crowds????? :angry:
I dont like using hands so much but I understand it is now undoubtable part of his routine and his style... very very entertaining LP anyway... :thumbsup: