Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum
Freestyle Soccer Forum => Freestyle Videos => Topic started by: ufmkarim on Dec 08, 2008, 12:57: AM
-
niiiice dan niice :cheers: :cheers:
-
That's fucking good ! :lol:
"sign from god" :lol:
Loved it !
-
hhahaha greaaaatt idea dan!!!
:lol: :lol:
-
Very god made dan, legend
-
oh my god dan i was laughing a lot! Perfectly done haha!
-
Really funny, loved it!! great edited!
-
wow cool idea mate :cheers:
-
hehe thx everybody
-
hahaha that was fucking class dan!!!
-
Lol pissed myself at the magic book.
-
as I said
in another thread
Truely a work of a talented man
His name happends to be Dan
From now on I'm his fan!
-
as I said
in another thread
Truely a work of a talented man
His name happends to be Dan
From now on I'm his fan!
dan isnt the only one with a talent, nice rhyming!
-
as I said
in another thread
Truely a work of a talented man
His name happends to be Dan
From now on I'm his fan!
LOL! sick rhymes
-
Hahaha omg that was 2 funny! great idea :popcorn:
-
I love the part where you say you do the editing yourelf so you walk back n forth up the stairs haha! Sick video man love ittttt
-
haha, dats was funny. i liked the self editing part :lol:
gr8 vid, had 2 favourite it :thumbsup:
-
hehe thanks
-
great idea!fucking hilarious!
:cheers:
-
as I said
in another thread
Truely a work of a talented man
His name happends to be Dan
From now on I'm his fan!
Amateur
btw nice work Dan
loved the pool
-
whahaha sign from god :lol: great video :thumbsup: