Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum
Freestyle Soccer Forum => Freestyle Videos => Topic started by: G-Man on Dec 07, 2008, 03:51: AM
-
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=iUcJ2IbSfeU
:3some:
-
amazing video!! I enjoyed everything....3 becks :bowdown: tatw-amatw nt- matw nt -htw :bowdown: patw (wich I dont know if touched ground but I think it didnt) :bowdown:
simply amazing....your style is very relaxed and smooth!! defenitly a very good video :thumbsup:
:cheers:
-
Wow great vid! :saywhat:
Sick combos, and very nice style! :thumbsup:
-
didnt like it..... there was too much almost stuff in it.
-
patw was ground...
-
wooooow that three beck combo grate men congratsssssss
-
wow amazing vid :thumbsup:
patw
3 beck :saywhat:
recpect :bowdown:
-
I enjoyed the 3 becks.
-
patw was ground...
Seems so to me aswell
Otherwise nice video
-
thanks to all. If you al think it touched the ground then do that pic thing or whatever to prove it, cos I can assure you i landed it. I wont put it in a vid if it touched the ground as it would completly spoil it when I do get the full patw. Anyway its you own opinions.
-
Andrew, becoz of this commetn I don't like vid now... so annoying, all can see this...
-
Andrew, becoz of this commetn I don't like vid now... so annoying, all can see this...
every patw video i see leha comments saying "patw was ground" watch the video again he lands it.
btw amazing video andrew :thumbsup:
-
Andrew, becoz of this commetn I don't like vid now... so annoying, all can see this...
every patw video i see leha comments saying "patw was ground" watch the video again he lands it.
btw amazing video andrew :thumbsup:
Thanks m8 , it isnt a great feeling when you try and convince people when you know that u have do it. thanks man rep 4 u!
-
wow, ash was saying to me you improved a lot with your style and combos. He wasn't wrong! amazing stuff andrew!
-
This is fantastic man!
Great style .. and some sick combos..
Once again .. i really like ure style.. fucking smooth :D:D
Btw.. the patw wasn't ground.. look how he moves his foot and how the ball bounces far up into the air. (just look at the balls movement.. wouldn't have done that if it was ground)
-
thanks macca and liicht! cheers everyone really.
-
Awesome vid Andrew loved every part of it
From the first combo till the last new shit :pimp:
Btw, if u dd that 4th Beck atw you're vid would've been a legend :saywhat:
-
Cheers m8 is 4 a new record???
If so I will try my hardest to get it if i get through to the next round.
-
Cheers m8 is 4 a new record???
If so I will try my hardest to get it if i get through to the next round.
Yeah, 3 is the world record done by some freestylers such as Javi,Brizze and u :biggrin:
4 will be the new record ;)
-
very good man. but 2 much slowmo. well done on all the freestyling. 1:10 was sweet.
good luck m8 :thumbsup:
-
OK. well thats great to know so I guess its practising time then.lol.
-
Cheers m8 is 4 a new record???
If so I will try my hardest to get it if i get through to the next round.
Yeah, 3 is the world record done by some freestylers such as Javi,Brizze and u :biggrin:
4 will be the new record ;)
You got it wrong, Beckatw reckord is 4 by Kevin, so you need to do 5 to beat it.
Patw or not very good video
-
Ohh, i thought that Brizze still had the record
So Andrew, if you dd one more beck atw you'll be ties wid the record holder and another beck will give you the record ;)
-
Ohh, i thought that Brizze still had the record
So Andrew, if you dd one more beck atw you'll be ties wid the record holder and another beck will give you the record ;)
lol u are talking like it's quite easy it's not atw :p keep it up liked the whole video and all ur combos even if that patw missed
but i beleive u got it nice man ^^
-
Ohh, i thought that Brizze still had the record
So Andrew, if you dd one more beck atw you'll be ties wid the record holder and another beck will give you the record ;)
lol u are talking like it's quite easy it's not atw :p keep it up liked the whole video and all ur combos even if that patw missed
but i beleive u got it nice man ^^
Hehe man, im just givin him a bit inspiration cuz i wanna see him on top(one of the best) :thumbsup:
-
great video!! amazing combos;)
But the patw looks like it tuch the grund, I stoped it, and I could see that it tuched the ground, and it just lookes like you tuch it right after the ground.
But all the other stuff was great!!