Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum
Freestyle Soccer Forum => Freestyle Videos => Topic started by: ufmkarim on Dec 07, 2008, 01:21: AM
-
http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=ru-wxh2-R34
-
The first time I see drops from Emil. Unlucky lp for him, yet still amazing sh!ts. :bowdown:
-
yeah...he's lps are amazing!!like talang 2008 or rbss sweden against palle!!....shame he did those drops...but he is still a very consistant freestryler and IMO one of the best lpers....
:cheers:
-
His lp's are just amazing !
such speed & control even for the few drops.
-
I love my fair Isojärvi !
Sick shit <3
:pimp:
-
his lp speed is unbelievable
-
:bowdown: great lp, enjoyed watching it! like the ball btw!
-
amazing mate i liked it very much great performer
those drops didn't affect ur awesome LP :cheers:
-
One of the most Awesomest LPs i've ever seen!
Sick style!
Loved every part of it, especially his sits and uppers <3
Straight into my favourites
-
what I like most in Emil is the speed of doing the tricks and i'm trying to do like him :rockit: it's stylish ^^
-
his uppers are awesome... such a control... I love especially Side head stall changing... (or how to call that) lovely LP :rockit: