Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum
Soccer => Soccer Forum => Topic started by: Andy on Dec 06, 2008, 05:01: AM
-
Burnley - Tottenham
Man utd - Derby
Didnt want to see that :down: but oh well, my 2 best teams clash in a all mighty match
-
Might as well hand United the trophy already :rolleyes:
-
I wouldn't say that. Tottenham will give them a good match if they make it past Burnely. :biggrin:
-
This is the semi-final already?
:saywhat:
-
last year tottenham played Chelsea and surprised them with a win
I wouldnt even be surprised if Burnley wins it all
they beat Arsenal and Chelsea(at home)
at least it'll be intresting
-
This is the semi-final already?
:saywhat:
Goes quick doesnt it :thumbsup:
only seems last week when I was saving for ages to get a really good ticket for the final last year then to find out it was a sell out :biggrin: