Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum
Freestyle Soccer Forum => Freestyle Videos => Topic started by: ufmkarim on Dec 05, 2008, 05:09: AM
-
amazing video brizze :saywhat:
-
wejooo Brizze!
not human anymore :bowdown:
Christiaan"
-
Awesome video Brizze
Cant w8 to meet u :thumbsup:
Btw is this for FSBR unedited cup?
-
Thx for posting UFMKARIM
Awesome video Brizze
Cant w8 to meet u :thumbsup:
Btw is this for FSBR unedited cup?
No its not:S
-
I love it... such a tricks in unedited video... perfect laatw;)
-
Crazy brizze, I love your style, sooo good to watch!!! and you have been much better at that trick :thumbsup:
-
damn man,this is really dope! awesome song also :D
-
wow that was awesome man great style on everything!
-
Sexy :3some:
-
woow creative moves with heel, AMAZING m8
-
Crazy skils brian u are so good~!
-
wow creative and
so quick and smooth :D
love the heel combos also ! :saywhat:
-
Loved it brizze, the heel stuff was class 2 :3some:
-
Beautiful style brizze ! :bowdown:
Loved the heel stuff.
-
SHIT!!! :saywhat: :saywhat:
that was completly insane....your heel stuff is amazing!! your heel atws are very consistant...
you made my day dude!!!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
-
Loved it man.. too much to say...
the anders abbas around the world was as hot as me man... and you are a master of thoose heel combos brian...
make sure that england trip is back on...
-
Still remember how I told you that's not possible haha
-
Brizze is incredible, .. in street-lp he almost never drops, he's like a machine and just keep going without losing focus.
great clip man, that heel-atw thing is just wicked, I tried it today and itreally hurts really bad in my muscles now :P
-
BRIZZIE!!! OMG!!!! I've seen you improve an amazing amount in the last year!! This is simply world class. I remember saying that you would surpase me soon, and i think that you have already. :popcorn:
-
Great control, the place looks quite small. And the heel atw combinations looked really tight.
:cheers:
-
great vid. badass tricks man
-
the heel stuff was awesome!! :cheers:
do more of that :)
-
Sick Skills Brizze!
I don't know what to say, you're awesome
Tom"
-
Shiit brizze.
Unbelievable that you could do all that unedited without any drops!
-
:bowdown: :saywhat:
-
just aweosme brizze as usual
song plz ?