Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum

Freestyle Soccer Forum => Freestyle Videos => Topic started by: Olly NZ Frestyle on Dec 04, 2008, 12:16: PM

Title: Who is this busker??
Post by: Olly NZ Frestyle on Dec 04, 2008, 12:16: PM
Very short clip but who is it??

Title: Re: Who is this busker??
Post by: JG on Dec 04, 2008, 12:20: PM
Hey Olly I think that is Mr woo but only a guess. Because I recall Mr Woo doing that same trick with the skipping rope in that famous LP video of his.
Title: Re: Who is this busker??
Post by: Olly NZ Frestyle on Dec 04, 2008, 12:22: PM
yea could be but it doesent look like mr woo ,i looked at the lady's acc and it says shes from NZ i wonder if he is 2  :rolleyes:
Title: Re: Who is this busker??
Post by: L_I_S on Dec 04, 2008, 01:28: PM
Hey Olly I think that is Mr woo but only a guess. Because I recall Mr Woo doing that same trick with the skipping rope in that famous LP video of his.

lmao...woo is asian

Title: Re: Who is this busker??
Post by: NZ ABDULLAH on Dec 04, 2008, 01:45: PM
yea could be but it doesent look like mr woo ,i looked at the lady's acc and it says shes from NZ i wonder if he is 2  :rolleyes:

no its some random from england his sits are shit i hate tihs guy
Title: Re: Who is this busker??
Post by: AznMagic on Dec 04, 2008, 02:30: PM
Hey Olly I think that is Mr woo but only a guess. Because I recall Mr Woo doing that same trick with the skipping rope in that famous LP video of his.

mr woo is black now?  wtf?
Title: Re: Who is this busker??
Post by: JG on Dec 04, 2008, 04:57: PM
True sorry everybody I wasn't paying attention to his skin colour I was focusing on the skill lol yeah agreed, it is obviously not mr woo!
Title: Re: Who is this busker??
Post by: Jonathonhehu on Dec 04, 2008, 10:21: PM
it's that black guy from england he is part of the freestylers with wingrove....um he does those footstalls with the spin forgot his name  :biggrin: :nopity:
Title: Re: Who is this busker??
Post by: BigMac on Dec 05, 2008, 02:47: AM
whoever it is he is gonna get a shock when he turns up and sees jeon and khb with a huge crowd in his spot.
Title: Re: Who is this busker??
Post by: JørgenW on Dec 05, 2008, 04:17: AM
mr silky or what hes called?
hes a guy from england..and his black... could it be a match?
Title: Re: Who is this busker??
Post by: DanTheMan on Dec 05, 2008, 05:07: AM
maybe its that Rob walters dude?
Title: Re: Who is this busker??
Post by: BigMac on Dec 05, 2008, 05:08: AM
maybe its that Rob walters dude?

no its not. I just noticed this vid is over a year old.
Title: Re: Who is this busker??
Post by: Maukas Emil on Dec 05, 2008, 11:20: PM
Hey Olly I think that is Mr woo but only a guess. Because I recall Mr Woo doing that same trick with the skipping rope in that famous LP video of his.
HAHAHAHAHA YOURE FUNNY
Title: Re: Who is this busker??
Post by: ikron on Dec 06, 2008, 12:44: AM
note:at 10 seconds she says "woo"
definately mr woo  :lol:
Title: Re: Who is this busker??
Post by: Jonathonhehu on Dec 06, 2008, 01:42: AM
note:at 10 seconds she says "woo"
definately mr woo  :lol:
HAHHA