Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum

Freestyle Soccer Forum => Freestyle Videos => Topic started by: Pedro on Nov 29, 2008, 11:43: AM

Title: Two Japanese guys Freestyling in Barcelona!
Post by: Pedro on Nov 29, 2008, 11:43: AM
they are AWESOME  :saywhat:
Title: Re: Two Japanese guys Freestyling in Barcelona!
Post by: AznMagic on Nov 29, 2008, 11:55: AM
niiiiiiiice
Title: Re: Two Japanese guys Freestyling in Barcelona!
Post by: Breno7 on Nov 29, 2008, 01:08: PM
3:06 to 3:40 Bloody hell!!!
I was like saying "fuck" at each move he was making.  :saywhat:
Title: Re: Two Japanese guys Freestyling in Barcelona!
Post by: TheGodEmperor on Nov 29, 2008, 02:39: PM
great moves, I was really impressed, especially at the sequence breno pointed out

god I miss Barcelona...
only 4 months ago and I already wanna go back...
this time without my parents haha
Title: Re: Two Japanese guys Freestyling in Barcelona!
Post by: 62zahiir on Nov 29, 2008, 02:46: PM
I think they are JK friends  :cheers: Really enjoyed the show
Title: Re: Two Japanese guys Freestyling in Barcelona!
Post by: abafamny_90 on Nov 29, 2008, 04:25: PM
wut a synchro!
Title: Re: Two Japanese guys Freestyling in Barcelona!
Post by: michaelhindle on Nov 29, 2008, 09:24: PM
wow dey are awesoem hve nice creative moves
Title: Re: Two Japanese guys Freestyling in Barcelona!
Post by: dice on Nov 29, 2008, 11:28: PM
I met this two guys in Berlin, Koz and Yassa are their names. They are totaly insane, I never saw moves like that...............
They where on tour or something like that............
Title: Re: Two Japanese guys Freestyling in Barcelona!
Post by: L_I_S on Nov 29, 2008, 11:41: PM
tbh i didnt enjoy most of it. although there was some gr8 original stuff. but i liked the synch alot :thumbsup:
Title: Re: Two Japanese guys Freestyling in Barcelona!
Post by: broly on Nov 29, 2008, 11:49: PM
that control was incredible
Title: Re: Two Japanese guys Freestyling in Barcelona!
Post by: SvenF on Nov 29, 2008, 11:52: PM
Wow the sits were nice! a lot of creative stuff in there I liked, and then the final part was very cool when they did synchro:)
Title: Re: Two Japanese guys Freestyling in Barcelona!
Post by: Ash_Randall on Nov 30, 2008, 02:17: AM
Yeah they are doing some sort of tour...me and Mac bumped into them in London and they were insane!!! their synch stuff is perfect and the Blonde skinny one can do some of the craziest combo's I've ever seen in my life!
Title: Re: Two Japanese guys Freestyling in Barcelona!
Post by: Pedro on Nov 30, 2008, 02:36: AM
yeah
i heard they are sponsored by nike
and they are doing tour in europe!
Title: Re: Two Japanese guys Freestyling in Barcelona!
Post by: BigMac on Nov 30, 2008, 04:44: AM
they have been to germany too?

so london, barcalona, paris and berlin they have been too recently. that is crazyness!
Title: Re: Two Japanese guys Freestyling in Barcelona!
Post by: NickZ on Nov 30, 2008, 05:29: AM
And Amsterdam :hello:     They are Good
Title: Re: Two Japanese guys Freestyling in Barcelona!
Post by: NZ ABDULLAH on Nov 30, 2008, 09:39: PM
And Amsterdam :hello:     They are Good
yer they went to amsterdam !