Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum
Freestyle Soccer Forum => Freestyle Videos => Topic started by: DylanFS on Nov 26, 2008, 09:08: AM
-
Dont Really know if Its Already posted here Much Respect for This Guy
Oyeah BTw i know That he is Not Mache he is A New Freestyler..
http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=WcPisEswEHQ
-
i think its billy wingrove
-
/\ hahahahahahaha
-
mmmm he is from the uk i guess he name is jaja is a secret mmmmi dont won a spoil he`s secret
-
this is me! :lol:
-
it's obviously miran pirner. there's no doubt about it.
-
It have to be a polish dude
-
It have to be a polish dude
Skora's bro :thumbsup:
-
His handwriting is very nice :-)
-
It have to be a polish dude
It would be cool , but I dont think his polish, although I can be wrong , anyway I`m not fun of him but I have to say he got skills.
-
i think its billy wingrove
lmfao u never no lol