Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum
Freestyle Soccer Forum => Freestyle Videos => Topic started by: Breno7 on Nov 23, 2008, 08:12: PM
-
Hey guys, here's my "what is football freestyle".
The video is kinda long I know, but I made it with all my heart, so honestly,
I would be really happy with some cool comments :thumbsup:
Cheers!
-
very coool vid man
awesome allround style
enjoyed it!
:thumbsup:
-
lol...nice song choices.
the only one i liked was inside the fire.
gr8 response, we share similar views
-
wow
Thanks you two guys!
I really appreciate it :thumbsup:
-
awesome video man!
i realy love your amatw's
keep it up :thumbsup:
Christiaan"
-
MMM I LIKE ALL THE RESPONSES FOR THE PALLE VID BUT WEN THE FS TALK A CAN`T HEAR WHAT THEY ARE SAYING
-
MMM I LIKE ALL THE RESPONSES FOR THE PALLE VID BUT WEN THE FS TALK A CAN`T HEAR WHAT THEY ARE SAYING
haha
The sound is not good, you can only hear it like at the max volume I think, sorry for that :down:
And Thanks a lot Christiaan!
:thumbsup:
-
nice vision of freestyle :thumbsup:
awesome uppers and great allrounder freestyler :biggrin:
um abraço brother! :cheers:
-
Thanks Arthur :cheers:
(valeu pela levantada bro hauhahuuhahua)
-
ohhh very nice opinion :bowdown:
this guy is amazing, best upper body in brazil
beijinho breno :banana: hahahaha
-
Very nice response.
Great style :thumbsup:
-
Thanks a lot Matheus :thumbsup:
Tell me more about the vid guys please :hello:
-
nice video man. i love friends. great show.
and btw... is that whole thing ur house? that's ridiculous.
-
Jean se enganou ! ;x
ahhahahhahhahha :cheers:
-
amazing sensations=fun. :) great video breno!
-
nice video man. i love friends. great show.
and btw... is that whole thing ur house? that's ridiculous.
hahahahahahha
Well, kinda of, i live in a building so that training spot plus pool, belongs to every body in the other apartments too haha
Jonathas is a fag, but his uppers are clearly better them mines! :boxing:
And thanks for the nice comment Recce :thumbsup: