Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum
Freestyle Soccer Forum => Freestyle Videos => Topic started by: oLi on Oct 21, 2008, 02:47: AM
-
-
top class by both,, .. hardcore-, creative-, stylish lower, :biggrin:
I really enjoyed it and i will watch it again after I wrote this comment
-
Awesome, oLi I love you so much. :3some:
-
What was the cut in the end about? Smells bad...
Nice movie guys!
-
Oli is da master :rockit:
-
blazey great sits!
and oli new shit master... but too many tbheel360's in one video hahaha we know u can do it :cheers:
well done guys great vid
-
Oh my god mr cherek, you can do this , and have such a large penis too? marry me bitch
the patw from blaey was sexy, and oli, that was just errr.... new shit?
-
very nice video guys!!! :rockit:
-
dammmnnn blazet u are so sik man awesome stuff love the atw x over nt or we it isreal stylish
oLi as always smooth style on the hardest of combos
cool vid
-
Where is Blazey from?
I <3 Oli :3some:
-
Where is Blazey from?
I <3 Oli :3some:
Im from poland, didnt you know :(?
and Tom, what cut? i juggled after that patw :DD the cut is only for the slow mo
-
great vid, soo cool new shit combos, I'll do a new shit combo for u in my next vid oli :thumbsup:
And Blazey, In slowmo you can see that the patw tuch the ground, but good try m8 :thumbsup:
-
great vid, soo cool new shit combos, I'll do a new shit combo for u in my next vid oli :thumbsup:
And Blazey, In slowmo you can see that the patw tuch the ground, but good try m8 :thumbsup:
i did some like a bounce thingy, it didnt touched the ground, i swear :(
-
Kool video guys :thumbsup:
i did some like a bounce thingy, it didnt touched the ground, i swear :(
I believe you man, I can see it and know what you mean too.
-
great vid, soo cool new shit combos, I'll do a new shit combo for u in my next vid oli :thumbsup:
And Blazey, In slowmo you can see that the patw tuch the ground, but good try m8 :thumbsup:
It deffinately didn't touch the ground :cheers:
Made a video that proves it soon and if you don't see it after watching that video I am sorry for your future optician costs.
-
Nice Video! the 2 are great freestylers :popcorn:
-
-
Awesome vid oLi you're the new shit master:)
-
Where is Blazey from?
I <3 Oli :3some:
Im from poland, didnt you know :(?
and Tom, what cut? i juggled after that patw :DD the cut is only for the slow mo
I mean the cut before you nailed the patw.
And the patw didn't touch the ground imo, it was proper done
-
nice video with good lowers. the patw was very nice. i see what tom's talking about. just before you do the patw you start to walk in front of the camera, and than you magically appear in front starting to juggle. i didn't even notice until i read tom's post.
-
yeeeeeeah
that was a great vid!!!
oli, i loved your tatw-amatw(nt) combo with the reverse htw newshit thing at the end!!
-
thanks for all comments :D
-
very nice vid. good creative moves :thumbsup: patw was sweet