Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum

General Category => General Chat => Topic started by: lilmaniac on Dec 14, 2007, 12:56: AM

Title: Hi I'm New
Post by: lilmaniac on Dec 14, 2007, 12:56: AM
Hi everyone, I am new this site. I have never been on a forum before...hehe...my name is lilmaniac, i live in america, i like food and to juggle and soccer/football and i enjoy life to the fullest (or atleast i try)...that is me in a nutshell, i cant wait till i meet every single one of you, hopefully starting with adi (i cant find the humping smiley >:()
Title: Re: Hi I'm New
Post by: Chunkchenko on Dec 14, 2007, 01:48: AM
welcome lilmaniac nice to see some new faces around here  :-*

wheres mr humpy?
Title: Re: Hi I'm New
Post by: Megakid on Dec 14, 2007, 02:36: AM
Hello Lilmaniac, I Hope Yoo Have A Great Time At SoccerGrip Forum Take Care Man  ;)
Title: Re: Hi I'm New
Post by: oLi on Dec 14, 2007, 06:23: AM
I demand to have the old smilys back!
Title: Re: Hi I'm New
Post by: Megakid on Dec 14, 2007, 06:24: AM
I demand to have the old smilys back!

So do i, i miss rockon  :'(
Title: Re: Hi I'm New
Post by: Adi on Dec 14, 2007, 07:20: AM
Welcome... I'm loving the avatar. ;D

One of our old classic members, Callum, used to have that one.
Title: Re: Hi I'm New
Post by: Megakid on Dec 14, 2007, 07:22: AM
Welcome... I'm loving the avatar. ;D

One of our old classic members, Callum, used to have that one.

I agree Adi :D
Title: Re: Hi I'm New
Post by: Tom on Dec 14, 2007, 08:53: AM
Welcome dude! :D You WILL enjoy your stay here.  :3some:
Title: Re: Hi I'm New
Post by: oLi on Dec 14, 2007, 08:54: AM
HUMP SMILY IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :3some:
Title: Re: Hi I'm New
Post by: Megakid on Dec 14, 2007, 08:57: AM
The smileys are back in action O0
Title: Re: Hi I'm New
Post by: Tito on Dec 16, 2007, 12:13: AM
welcome Lilmanic hope you will enjoy your stay  :angel:

HUMP SMILY IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :3some:
and better than ever
Title: Re: Hi I'm New
Post by: lilmaniac on Dec 16, 2007, 03:07: AM
i had a feeling tito would be the person to fully enjoy these humping smilies
Title: Re: Hi I'm New
Post by: Tito on Dec 16, 2007, 04:58: PM
lilmanic sometimes you read me like a book

btw we need quick post back much easier
Title: Re: Hi I'm New
Post by: manutd. on Dec 16, 2007, 11:53: PM
How come you didn't post for like 2 months on the old SG?  :'(
Title: Re: Hi I'm New
Post by: lilmaniac on Dec 17, 2007, 08:30: AM
i was exploring the world
Title: Re: Hi I'm New
Post by: manutd. on Dec 17, 2007, 08:32: AM
Oh were you looking for sccrmaniac still?  :dontknow:
Title: Re: Hi I'm New
Post by: lilmaniac on Dec 17, 2007, 08:45: AM
i found him actually, nice guy, i had a cup of tea with him and really got to know the fellow, i had never met a more interesting person than him
Title: Re: Hi I'm New
Post by: Tito on Dec 17, 2007, 05:16: PM
are you calling me boring
Title: Re: Hi I'm New
Post by: lilmaniac on Dec 17, 2007, 10:44: PM
read between the lines tito and the answer will appear
Title: Re: Hi I'm New
Post by: Tito on Dec 18, 2007, 06:11: PM
 :dontknow:
Title: Re: Hi I'm New
Post by: lilmaniac on Dec 18, 2007, 10:31: PM
hey tito, how are you today
Title: Re: Hi I'm New
Post by: Tito on Dec 19, 2007, 12:34: PM
pretty good
how about you?
Title: Re: Hi I'm New
Post by: lilmaniac on Dec 20, 2007, 04:13: AM
i am doing swell, i just readur post from the express yourself thread and was shocked on how u took charge of it...nice work
Title: Re: Hi I'm New
Post by: Tito on Dec 20, 2007, 08:56: AM
i had to it was becoming a chat room for spamming
Title: Re: Hi I'm New
Post by: Chunkchenko on Dec 20, 2007, 09:39: AM
i had to it was becoming a chat room for spamming

exactly what happened to the last serie A thread on the old SG.   ::)
Title: Re: Hi I'm New
Post by: Tito on Dec 20, 2007, 10:09: AM
thats why people like me and you and manic have to stand up and put our foot down and take charge
Title: Re: Hi I'm New
Post by: lilmaniac on Dec 20, 2007, 12:21: PM
 :thumbsup: u got it dude  :thumbsup:
Title: Re: Hi I'm New
Post by: Tito on Dec 20, 2007, 12:22: PM
good to have you on my side manic