Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum
Freestyle Soccer Forum => Freestyle Videos => Topic started by: TMY on Oct 12, 2008, 03:28: AM
-
http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=B3Y97k7xVJo
-
I prefered the James Bond song.. because I wanted to use this song too in a new vid of me..anyway great vid again! Last combo, was that in school?
-
awesome combos
especially your amatws nt
-
wow pedro. I liked a lot those hardcore combos and that speed. Your latws are so fast and you didn`t have to kick ball so high to do it.
Keep it up!!!
pallur
-
thank you guys!! :thumbsup:
I prefered the James Bond song.. because I wanted to use this song too in a new vid of me..anyway great vid again! Last combo, was that in school?
and Sven it was in a school that i was doing a Lp to promove the red bull street style final in Recife.. and the combo was recorded before the Lp
thanks again!
-
Best of Brazil i hope u can represent Brazil@ the REd bull Streestyle i know u can beat kevin or anybody else
:thumbsup:
-
great vid, it was sick!! loved your nts :saywhat:
Soo cool to see hardcore from u again! :thumbsup:
-
(L :thumbsup:
Os NTs são mto pesados!
Em Recife eu só kero ver !
-
whoah that was incredible!!! i loved the combo with magellan at the end
-
cool guy always :thumbsup:
-
class combos and wikid style,makes it luk effortless
-
cool vid mate as usual :cheers: btw whats the song called???artist and name plz
-
Thank guys!!
and timo
The song is GET READY by FLIPSYDE
-
obrigado cara :thumbsup:
-
You are one of my favourite freestylers. Just amazing combos and style. The combo at 1:25 was just increabale, i watched it like 5 times.
-
smooth combos how do u make amatw nt look so easy never seen anything like it
you have great potential keep it up