Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum
Freestyle Soccer Forum => Freestyle Chat => Topic started by: Ricky on Oct 06, 2008, 05:17: AM
-
Hello, I posting this message to know the point of view of you, who are the connoisseurs,about of whom they are the best 10 freestylers in america, I am freestyler and live in mexico and i like me know those who are the best of this continent, know Murilo and Pedro of Brazil, Javi of my country (Mexico) and Ecuabol and Dfresh from USA.... there are more class freestylers Here in america?, and which is your top 10 ranking?
-
Avalos from canada is class
-
murilo and pedro :rolleyes:
-
Hello, I posting this message to know the point of view of you, who are the connoisseurs,about of whom they are the best 10 freestylers in america, I am freestyler and live in mexico and i like me know those who are the best of this continent, know Murilo and Pedro of Brazil, Javi of my country (Mexico) and Ecuabol and Dfresh from USA.... there are more class freestylers Here in america?, and which is your top 10 ranking?
There's also 4emovek and Shenker.
-
Emovek is high up in ranks imo !
:pimp:
-
Johnny K - aka Recce80 from SoCal :thumbsup:
-
Johnny K - aka Recce80 from SoCal :thumbsup:
Of course!!! my friend Johnny and i think Alex too! :rolleyes:
-
Saimon has an amazing style and he's quite creative too!
I would easily put him on that rank.
:thumbsup:
-
recce hes class :thumbsup:
-
steve elias
beto
george chakour
are also some that need to be mentioned
-
wat about alex 07 dont know if he still freestyles but he was pretty sick
-
wat about alex 07 dont know if he still freestyles but he was pretty sick
that's alex tremblay, yea?
-
chakour
4emo
shenker
Alex
Avalos
Saimon
Pedro
Murilo
dfresh?
And isn't that kid who did 70 atws good aswell, right now i don't reckall his name..
Those are the ones i can think of now.
-
avalos from canada did 79 atws
-
i found it the kids name, it was andrew, isn't he from the states or canada too?
-
i found it the kids name, it was andrew, isn't he from the states or canada too?
or cornwall
but avalos is insaane
there seem to be lots and lots of sik americans
-
i found it the kids name, it was andrew, isn't he from the states or canada too?
hes from cornwall in england
edit; tom beat me by 30 seconds
-
ecuabol?
-
ecuabol?
god knows what hes up to quiting to the magicly return and then disapear again
-
avalos the best :) :thumbsup:
-
abdullah ?
-
the best in my opinion are:
avalos(canada)
ecuabol(usa)
pedro(brasil)
murilo(brasil)
charly bruzaco(argentina)
saimon(brasil)
beto(mexico)( i havent seen anything new from him in ages except a short meeting where he does a amatw-amatw(nt) combo)
andrew(??)(just seen it for first time)
dfresh(usa)
george chakour(canada)
-
abdullah ?
in the americas?
-
When you say "America", do you mean the U.S. or the continents?
-
When you say "America", do you mean the U.S. or the continents?
The continent I guess :rolleyes:
-
the best in my opinion are:
avalos(canada)
ecuabol(usa)
pedro(brasil)
murilo(brasil)
charly bruzaco(argentina)
saimon(brasil)
beto(mexico)( i havent seen anything new from him in ages except a short meeting where he does a amatw-amatw(nt) combo)
andrew(??)(just seen it for first time)
dfresh(usa)
george chakour(canada)
i forgot jonathas...hes a great american freestyler too!!
-
When you say "America", do you mean the U.S. or the continents?
USA="united state's of america".....not "america's united state's"
-
When you say "America", do you mean the U.S. or the continents?
USA="united state's of america".....not "america's united state's"
Most people refer to it that way.
You had to use "In the AmericaS"
I think Franky from N.Y. is the best!
-
When you say "America", do you mean the U.S. or the continents?
The continent I guess :rolleyes:
the continent of course!
-
the best in my opinion are:
avalos(canada)
ecuabol(usa)
pedro(brasil)
murilo(brasil)
charly bruzaco(argentina)
saimon(brasil)
beto(mexico)( i havent seen anything new from him in ages except a short meeting where he does a amatw-amatw(nt) combo)
andrew(??)(just seen it for first time)
dfresh(usa)
george chakour(canada)
I would just Murilo, pedro, Saimon, ecuabol; best hardcore LOWERS!
Dfresh; Great sits!
4emo; Great Uppers!
Javi; Great style
Beto; New shit Master!
-
All these freestylers have been cited as the best of America in this survey:
Murilo.Pedro,Saimon,Ecuabol,4emo,Shenker,Angelo,D-fresh,Avalos,Chakour,Steve Elias,Javi,Beto,Charly Burzaco,Johnny,Alex,Franky.Jonathas
And already check the videos of some who had never seen .. I am Freestyler from MEXICO, and here in my country there are a lot of quality freestylers .No understand because they are not known in this community of freestyle, there are many mexican freestylers better than those who have mentioned and this is test:
http://mx.youtube.com/watch?v=US7JMv3gLTg
http://mx.youtube.com/watch?v=QGaqmV-bGPg
http://mx.youtube.com/watch?v=E5DZAz7XKyY
http://mx.youtube.com/watch?v=axpiXXdLJ0M
http://mx.youtube.com/watch?v=6Dpcb7NgqHA
-
And already check the videos of some who had never seen .. I am Freestyler from MEXICO, and here in my country there are a lot of quality freestylers .No understand because they are not known in this community of freestyle, there are many mexican freestylers better than those who have mentioned and this is test:
I'm sorry but, I'm also mexican as you know, and any mexican is not better than all the other freestylers from America, you're just looking at the skill, not at the style ;)
-
And already check the videos of some who had never seen .. I am Freestyler from MEXICO, and here in my country there are a lot of quality freestylers .No understand because they are not known in this community of freestyle, there are many mexican freestylers better than those who have mentioned and this is test:
I'm sorry but, I'm also mexican as you know, and any mexican is not better than all the other freestylers from America, you're just looking at the skill, not at the style ;)
:dontknow:
Javi really do not understand, but what my eyes see is that any of these Mexican freestylers is better than: Shenker, D-fresh, Angelo, Avalos, Chakour, Elias Esteve, Charly, Alex, Franky, Jonathas, no offense to these freestylers, and of course are the best in the continent, but my comment is that had forgotten to some Mexicans, who in my view, they can compete as the best in the continent .. is what I think ..
-
And already check the videos of some who had never seen .. I am Freestyler from MEXICO, and here in my country there are a lot of quality freestylers .No understand because they are not known in this community of freestyle, there are many mexican freestylers better than those who have mentioned and this is test:
I'm sorry but, I'm also mexican as you know, and any mexican is not better than all the other freestylers from America, you're just looking at the skill, not at the style ;)
:dontknow:
Javi really do not understand, but what my eyes see is that any of these Mexican freestylers is better than: Shenker, D-fresh, Angelo, Avalos, Chakour, Elias Esteve, Charly, Alex, Franky, Jonathas, no offense to these freestylers, and of course are the best in the continent, but my comment is that had forgotten to some Mexicans, who in my view, they can compete as the best in the continent .. is what I think ..
Now, can you tell me which mexican freestylers you consider that are better than them?
-
the best in my opinion are:
avalos(canada)
ecuabol(usa)
pedro(brasil)
murilo(brasil)
charly bruzaco(argentina)
saimon(brasil)
beto(mexico)( i havent seen anything new from him in ages except a short meeting where he does a amatw-amatw(nt) combo)
andrew(??)(just seen it for first time)
dfresh(usa)
george chakour(canada)
I would just Murilo, pedro, Saimon, ecuabol; best hardcore LOWERS!
Dfresh; Great sits!
4emo; Great Uppers!
Javi; Great style
Beto; New shit Master!
hey man, 4emo has not only great uppers but also great lowers.
-
And already check the videos of some who had never seen .. I am Freestyler from MEXICO, and here in my country there are a lot of quality freestylers .No understand because they are not known in this community of freestyle, there are many mexican freestylers better than those who have mentioned and this is test:
I'm sorry but, I'm also mexican as you know, and any mexican is not better than all the other freestylers from America, you're just looking at the skill, not at the style ;)
:dontknow:
Javi really do not understand, but what my eyes see is that any of these Mexican freestylers is better than: Shenker, D-fresh, Angelo, Avalos, Chakour, Elias Esteve, Charly, Alex, Franky, Jonathas, no offense to these freestylers, and of course are the best in the continent, but my comment is that had forgotten to some Mexicans, who in my view, they can compete as the best in the continent .. is what I think ..
Now, can you tell me which mexican freestylers you consider that are better than them?
Yeah!! Joshua,Raul,Beto, maybe Oscar and Berno can compete, i already check the videos of the cited freestylers, and its obvious that this mexican freestylers can compete for the best, i dont know why you much doubt???
-
the best in my opinion are:
avalos(canada)
ecuabol(usa)
pedro(brasil)
murilo(brasil)
charly bruzaco(argentina)
saimon(brasil)
beto(mexico)( i havent seen anything new from him in ages except a short meeting where he does a amatw-amatw(nt) combo)
andrew(??)(just seen it for first time)
dfresh(usa)
george chakour(canada)
I would just Murilo, pedro, Saimon, ecuabol; best hardcore LOWERS!
Dfresh; Great sits!
4emo; Great Uppers!
Javi; Great style
Beto; New shit Master!
yeah man...but charly bruzaco has great lowers too!!hes most recent clip shows him doing 72 atws...and the newest clips of him were in april 2008...so you must see how much he improved now...and his style is amazing too
and why didnt you choose avalos??he has one of the sickest lowers ever
-
what about me :'( :'( :'( :'( i am better then alex at lowers and i am not even in the list
he is better at upper though( a lot! better)
sits are same shit
still y am i not in that list? :dontknow:
-
who cares i am better than d fresh at sits :rolleyes:
-
what about me :'( :'( :'( :'( i am better then alex at lowers and i am not even in the list
he is better at upper though( a lot! better)
sits are same shit
still y am i not in that list? :dontknow:
witch alex??
Well i believe
here in the USA only America there is
Shenker,angelo, Alex17, jhonny, gerba, Ecuabol, dfresh, Emo :D<3, franky, Sorry if i forgot to mention you
here in the USA!
-
[/quote]And already check the videos of some who had never seen .. I am Freestyler from MEXICO, and here in my country there are a lot of quality freestylers .No understand because they are not known in this community of freestyle, there are many mexican freestylers better than those who have mentioned and this is test:
I'm sorry but, I'm also mexican as you know, and any mexican is not better than all the other freestylers from America, you're just looking at the skill, not at the style ;)
:dontknow:
Javi really do not understand, but what my eyes see is that any of these Mexican freestylers is better than: Shenker, D-fresh, Angelo, Avalos, Chakour, Elias Esteve, Charly, Alex, Franky, Jonathas, no offense to these freestylers, and of course are the best in the continent, but my comment is that had forgotten to some Mexicans, who in my view, they can compete as the best in the continent .. is what I think ..
Style Counts alot man:D
-
And already check the videos of some who had never seen .. I am Freestyler from MEXICO, and here in my country there are a lot of quality freestylers .No understand because they are not known in this community of freestyle, there are many mexican freestylers better than those who have mentioned and this is test:
I'm sorry but, I'm also mexican as you know, and any mexican is not better than all the other freestylers from America, you're just looking at the skill, not at the style ;)
:dontknow:
Javi really do not understand, but what my eyes see is that any of these Mexican freestylers is better than: Shenker, D-fresh, Angelo, Avalos, Chakour, Elias Esteve, Charly, Alex, Franky, Jonathas, no offense to these freestylers, and of course are the best in the continent, but my comment is that had forgotten to some Mexicans, who in my view, they can compete as the best in the continent .. is what I think ..
Style Counts alot man:D
[/quote]
Style??? what is style for you???,,,i only see the same in all the freestylers and many mexican freestylers,
has the same or better level that this freestylers(Shenker, D-fresh, Angelo, Avalos, Chakour, Elias Esteve, Charly, Alex, Franky, Jonathas),
I dont uderstand, i see all this freestylers!! and where is the style?? Explain to me you and JAVI WHAT IS STYLE???? FOR ME STYLE is the freestyle of SEAN, MICHRYC,TYCZA,, AN original FORM to do something=STYLE.....
and I think that there are more freestylers with good level in America, I realize that several members of this community are supported between yourselves and live in your world, and not unveil more freestylers of quality that can be founds :cursing:
Explain to me what is style man??? you know what i think!
-
Well i think i speak not for myself on this when i say
Style is not something giving
I heard so many times this comment on freestylers "practice on your style"
ok look at here for example
Say you never done an ATW and its your first day freestyling, and in the end of that first day you are trying to do latw? :dontknow:
yeah maybe you will do it, but it does not look at smooth as other freestylers who after that first day of freestyling they try atw to master it
Maybe you do not understand how much some freestylers take to master a trick, believe me i think atleast 40 min to warm up, then i start freestyling, that is why is called freeSTYLE, yeah some people have rather better style as other freestylers, because some practice more on style rather than the tricks itself. It just does not look right when you can berly do an atw, and your practicing latw.... :down:
Respect Alex17 :thumbsup:
-
Ricky: You're only talking about lowers, I believe?
Dfresh will own a lot of mexicans at sits, appakalypse will beat many at grounds. ;)
-
the best in my opinion are:
avalos(canada)
ecuabol(usa)
pedro(brasil)
murilo(brasil)
charly bruzaco(argentina)
saimon(brasil)
beto(mexico)( i havent seen anything new from him in ages except a short meeting where he does a amatw-amatw(nt) combo)
andrew(??)(just seen it for first time)
dfresh(usa)
george chakour(canada)
I would just Murilo, pedro, Saimon, ecuabol; best hardcore LOWERS!
Dfresh; Great sits!
4emo; Great Uppers!
Javi; Great style
Beto; New shit Master!
Oh, nevermind then. When I was reading your posts on the 3rd page I thought you're only refering to lowers.
Yes, that I can't disagree with, most Mexicans have better lowers than us. Though, I wouldn't count Shenker out. His lowers are really good and he's quite consistent!
-
I can't believe no one's mentioned Arthur Mansilla.
-
i think after sunday a new name might be added to the list: joey pla...watch out!
-
the best in my opinion are:
avalos(canada)
ecuabol(usa)
pedro(brasil)
murilo(brasil)
charly bruzaco(argentina)
saimon(brasil)
beto(mexico)( i havent seen anything new from him in ages except a short meeting where he does a amatw-amatw(nt) combo)
andrew(??)(just seen it for first time)
dfresh(usa)
george chakour(canada)
renato(peru)
-
i think after sunday a new name might be added to the list: joey pla...watch out!
he's not as good live as he is in videos.... lol