Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum
Freestyle Soccer Forum => Freestyle Videos => Topic started by: ray aka junior on Sep 25, 2008, 12:17: AM
-
Heej guys,
here's my new vid, check it out and I hope you like it!
-
Awesome video, you got some skills man! Really sick combos but it gets a bit boring afterwards. Are you from Poland?
-
amazing combos man
but yes it becomes boring after some time.... next time pls some more editing :thumbsup:
-
thnQ for comments and tips guys :thumbsup:
whahaha I'm not from polen, im from Holland
and yeah im not a good editor :lol:
-
NT master of holland!!!!!!!
-
really impressive nice work mate
-
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G :bowdown:
and 4th altatw in the world after Szymo, Petex and me :thumbsup:
-
Wooooow that was off the hook. Really nice combos and sick style. Loved all the rev cross combos. I didn't get bored at all, all because of i haven't seen anything of you in quite a while. It was worth waiting for! Song name ?
:pimp:
-
ai guys thnX for the verrrryyy nice comments, nickz, tunisiano and bratte :biggrin:
songname is; T.I. ft Rihanna-Live your Life
-
yeah coll combos but a 4 minue vid only with short combos is a bit boring.... u should've added some long combos.
-
Sick stuff, man! Loved the combo at 2:04!
-
Realy amazing combos, like your combos, it's a long time since I've seen eny vids of you. Great vid!!!
-
Junior Junior Junior, finally something from ya.
The altatw and satw, biggie respect.
The flying deutchman or how it's spelled.
-
king of atatw!
very nice vid, loved the altatw nd some of ur reverse cross combos were awesome! only 1 thing rong, it was a bit long since it had no sits or uppers. keep it up
-
wow :saywhat:amazing NT`s :rockit:
-
2:05 was awesome .. ur very gd at atatw and aatw stuff, the vid would've been better if it was shorter imo, it was a bit repetitve at the end .. but again, respect for nailing those combos, some of them looked very wicked !
-
woooow you got good skills man, but maybe too much matw(nt) in this vid
-
thnx for tips and hints guys :thumbsup: