Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum

Freestyle Soccer Forum => Help and Advice => Topic started by: Onas on Sep 15, 2008, 05:09: AM

Title: Nike First Touch
Post by: Onas on Sep 15, 2008, 05:09: AM
What's the difference between Nike First Touch 1 and Nike First Touch II?
Title: Re: Nike First Touch
Post by: Cogliono Grande on Sep 15, 2008, 05:19: AM
Show me a picture of both and i might know.
Title: Re: Nike First Touch
Post by: SG on Sep 15, 2008, 06:08: AM
the name  :lol:
Title: Re: Nike First Touch
Post by: Miran Pirner on Sep 15, 2008, 06:51: AM
The difference is that the FT I is the old model and isn't produced anymore. I've heard quite a few freestylers say that the FT I is the best shoe they've ever had and also quite a few freestylers saying that FT II are decent at best.
FT I:
(http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/2039/pds0020095808gp.jpg)
FT II:
(http://www.soccer.com/Images/Catalog/ProductImages/300/57164.JPG)
Title: Re: Nike First Touch
Post by: BigMac on Sep 15, 2008, 06:54: AM
i have had both, and both are good, but first touch 1's are amazing, so comfortable. I want another pair.

Although you cant go wrong with FT2.
Title: Re: Nike First Touch
Post by: serbianfreestyle on Sep 15, 2008, 07:05: AM
first touch 1 last longer! thats the main point
Title: Re: Nike First Touch
Post by: gkikas on Sep 15, 2008, 07:35: AM
Since this is a shoes thread.... which is preferred for street soccer and concrete-surface freestylers.... indoor court soles or artificial turf soles?  I notice the knobby bottoms on those shoes above... thoughts?
Title: Re: Nike First Touch
Post by: Miran Pirner on Sep 15, 2008, 08:23: AM
I've had both indoor shoes (flat sole) and turf shoes with those little rubber studs and it's the same shit really... If you spend your time on concrete most of the time like most freestylers do, soon those studs will wear out and so you'll have a flat sole. I'd say it's more important for someone who plays football on turf or indoor, then you should choose depending on what surface you play (most) on.
 :cheers:
Title: Re: Nike First Touch
Post by: Fee on Sep 15, 2008, 08:18: PM
i had both, ft1 and ft 2 and i liked the ft 1 more.

my fav fs shoe.

would love to get it again but i can“t find it.
Title: Re: Nike First Touch
Post by: Hayezzz on Sep 15, 2008, 08:48: PM
I have a pair of the First Touch I's and also I have worn the First Touch II and AZC II which are all nice but the older model is definitely the most comfortable. The newer model seems to be more plasticy and bigger so if you could find the old ones I would definitely buy them!
Title: Re: Nike First Touch
Post by: alloodyW on Sep 16, 2008, 02:41: AM
nike FT II lks better!! but FT 1 is better!! and btw im goin to get FT II !! :biggrin:
Title: Re: Nike First Touch
Post by: stefanfreestylez on Sep 16, 2008, 09:42: AM

FT I:
(http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/2039/pds0020095808gp.jpg)
FT II:
(http://www.soccer.com/Images/Catalog/ProductImages/300/57164.JPG)
i have the second one :)
and i had the first ones they were the best for freestyle if anyone is getting new shoes get them :) :rockit:
Title: Re: Nike First Touch
Post by: riodavid on Sep 16, 2008, 04:06: PM
there should be a equipment thread highlighted at the top of the forum
Title: Re: Nike First Touch
Post by: JK3r on Sep 17, 2008, 04:06: AM
any1 know where to get FT 1s?  i havent been able to find them for a year