Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum

Soccer => Soccer Forum => Topic started by: Sule on Sep 11, 2008, 02:29: PM

Title: Zola to West Ham
Post by: Sule on Sep 11, 2008, 02:29: PM
Seems the Hammers have put faith in the Italian striker

heres the link:http://www.goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?contenutoid=859684 (http://www.goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?contenutoid=859684)
Title: Re: Zola to West Ham
Post by: moby on Sep 11, 2008, 08:04: PM
wow didn't here nothing about this until today. he ritired before right?


Title: Re: Zola to West Ham
Post by: cigar omar on Sep 12, 2008, 04:00: AM
Lol I was watching sports news yesterday it was on mute and I saw Zola I thought he might have still been playing the lower divisions and retiring or something cuz I couldn't here anything. I read the title and it said Zola to Westham thought hes still playing? wtf  :saywhat:.

Great as a footballer lets see what he does as a manager. Also says Curbishley left because the club sold players without his permission that rat like behavior on behalf of Westham.
Title: Re: Zola to West Ham
Post by: Adi on Sep 12, 2008, 12:02: PM
The man retired years ago. I think he'll do great things at West Ham.
Title: Re: Zola to West Ham
Post by: Sule on Sep 12, 2008, 01:40: PM
i hope he turns them into a contender for UEFA Cup

always liked the Hammers meself ever since i saw Green Street Hooligans
they were good on FIFA 07 with Tevez and Ashton up front :cheers:
Title: Re: Zola to West Ham
Post by: Chunkchenko on Sep 13, 2008, 01:51: PM
he hasnt got any experience what so ever as a manager i heard. maybe english clubs are just following the new trned in hiring Italians.
Title: Re: Zola to West Ham
Post by: Tito on Sep 13, 2008, 11:07: PM
not a good start with a 3-2 loss to West Brom of all teams OUCH!
on a positive note Aussie Lucas Neil scores a goal for the hammer
Title: Re: Zola to West Ham
Post by: Sule on Sep 14, 2008, 07:51: AM
meh their still probably getting used to having him under the Helm
Title: Re: Zola to West Ham
Post by: TheKingNut on Sep 15, 2008, 02:15: PM
The man retired years ago. I think he'll do great things at West Ham.

I think he will do OK. If he gets everyone fit then he'll have a good chance. I think Curbishley did a great job there considering all the injury problems. He kept them up and then got 10th place last year.