Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum
Freestyle Soccer Forum => Freestyle Videos => Topic started by: BigMac on Sep 07, 2008, 11:41: AM
-
www.expansionteam.co.uk
Enjoy,
-
Awesome video Macca!
Amazing sitdowns, your abdullah trick is really smooth
:thumbsup:
-
man.. there are so many extreme sit-down fsers... it's so hard to choose my fave, but this guy is top 10 for me. :bowdown:
and I love how you're being creative in air combos. You're improving quickly. one of UK's top fsers, that's a fact. :thumbsup:
-
Really great style there and your "weak" foot is really good aswell !
Great vid.
-
when I used to be a beginner, I did not like sitdown's at all. But now I really enjoy watching it! Too bad I'm not that good at it as you! You're sitdowns are amazing, also a nice style you got, and great uppers. Overall very nice video macca :thumbsup:
-
Commented on youtube, amazing mate :thumbsup:
-
This video is truely amazing! The sits were soo smooth and the alatw (weak) was awesome :banana:
-
cool
-
Amazing vid macca, great upper and amazing sit :rockit: good luck in UK red bull
-
That was fucking brilliant. Defo one of the better videos this year !
:pimp:
-
fucking beautiful style!
-
One of the better videos i've seen lately. Smooth style!
-
Incredible vid macca!!!
You are the bee's knee's of freestyle.
great lower combos, with great style.
Great alround freestyler with alot of creativity!
:cheers:
-
fuking awesome
loved the sits
and the combos :thumbsup:
-
freakin sweeeeeeeeet ole chap :D
-
amazing man..the sitdowns are one of the best iv seen..abdulah trick is the smoothest iv seen..+last part was class man...
-
Thanks everyone, means alot.