Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum
Soccer => Soccer Forum => Topic started by: manutd. on Aug 09, 2008, 12:46: PM
-
The game kicks off tomorrow at Wembley.
United are without Rooney and Ronaldo, so this should be a crazy game to watch. I'm excited to see how well we can do without them..
-
The game kicks off tomorrow at Wembley.
United are without Rooney and Ronaldo, so this should be a crazy game to watch. I'm excited to see how well we can do without them..
oh its tomorrow...thats why I couldn't stream it on Live-Footy :bang:
-
i think porstmouth have a strong team this year and there could be an upset, i am relishing the oppurtinity to see defoe and crouch up toghether , both quality players, if they link up well, i can see it being a very tight game, :popcorn:
-
Anyone up for an in-game chat?
-
still 0-0 , Campbell and james almost screwed up and almost let Giggs in. :boxing:
-
How did FLETCHER NOT SCORE THERE!
:cursing:
-
How did FLETCHER NOT SCORE THERE!
:cursing:
Becuase hes shit borg, SIMPLE :bs:
-
He's one of the best Scottish players.. but I don't know.
I like our passing, it's some cool 1 touch passing around their 18, looks great.
Giggs and Tevez are playing wonderful, same with Nani, he looks very comfortable.
-
He's one of the best Scottish players.. but I don't know.
I like our passing, it's some cool 1 touch passing around their 18, looks great.
Giggs and Tevez are playing wonderful, same with Nani, he looks very comfortable.
being one of the best scottish players , serious how many good scottish players are they,
And tevez is playing well, Come on you pompey, any team but united , :lol:
-
Nani is BEAST!
If Ronaldo ever leaves, seriously, Nani is the best replacement seeing as they're so alike. Nani needs to mature a little bit, but he's so aggressive and strong on the ball.
Almost halftime.
Conner, what did you edit?
-
his reply was inside of the quote
-
Ah okay. :thumbsup:
Fletcher is cursed, he just hit the bar, after a corner by Nani.
United are getting closer and closer, and Fletcher has always played good when he is called up. :biggrin:
Crouch has been quiet.. to be fair, Portsmouth has been quiet.
-
How is Kranjcar playing?
-
He just subbed off.
He is playing okay, didn't notice him much. Like I said, Portsmouth has been really quiet, they've been defending most of the time.
-
this games reminding me of the game in the fa cup game against Pompey last year, when Man United had so many chances and pompey nicked it, will lightning strike twice
-
Tevez had his leg pulled in the box! :cursing:
This one is going to penalties, James has been really solid so far.
Diarra shot it over the net.
2-1 United so far.
Van der Sar saves, it's nearly over.
Carrick scores, 3-1.
Johnson missed the net.
United win again! ;)
-
i didn't see this thread and i now voted for Man U on penalties so i win lol
-
Embarrassing penalties by Portsmouth. Dreadfully, really. :rolleyes:
-
Well Man U really does need Ronaldo back but they arent doin too terrible without him I guess.