Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum
Freestyle Soccer Forum => Freestyle Videos => Topic started by: dfresh on Jul 17, 2008, 11:46: AM
-
enjoy
-
Wow, that's the most entertaining sitdown video I've seen for a while! Different locations and awesome fast and stylish sits made it perfect! Loved the last leg atw thing, amazing!
-
great stuff but more angles and body parts
-
i love watching sits and this was great :thumbsup:
-
thanks alot guys
-
Awesome video!! The last part was the best! Never seen this done!!
-
awesome sits :rockit:
-
omgggggggg last trick was fucking classs :bowdown: I must learn it , great video :)
-
amazing vid dfresh btw where are you from?
-
Ur sits are fast dude!! Nice locations :cheers:
Loved it Dfresh :thumbsup:
-
awesome vid the shin atw thing was class :saywhat:
-
thanks alot guys I really appreciate it, i'm from chicago, US
-
man thats entertainment
i love watching sits demos like this
keep em comin! :thumbsup:
-
awesome sits brotha!!! :D great to see more awesome sits from the states :) :thumbsup: